Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

What if Owen is the one who ends up causing her addiction?

He hangs around Fitz and Bianca quite a bit and Bianca hangs around with gangs and gets drunk a lot. Also, in the episode where KC got drunk, Fitz woke up with a hangover (Along with Bianca) in the back of his car.

It's only natural to assume that Owen might do drugs or hook ups as well. Maybe he'll try to "loosen up" Anya or take her out to have a "good time"

Plus, he also pressured Alli into sex. He offered her fifty bucks for sex. If thats what he's willing to do to get Alli to put out then what will happen to Anya?
Old 07-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkCityRoyalty (View Post)

He hangs around Fitz and Bianca quite a bit and Bianca hangs around with gangs and gets drunk a lot. Also, in the episode where KC got drunk, Fitz woke up with a hangover (Along with Bianca) in the back of his car.

It's only natural to assume that Owen might do drugs or hook ups as well. Maybe he'll try to "loosen up" Anya or take her out to have a "good time"

Plus, he also pressured Alli into sex. He offered her fifty bucks for sex. If thats what he's willing to do to get Alli to put out then what will happen to Anya?
I think that would be giving Owen too much credit, tbh.

Anya has a mind of her own. And as we've seen from Chasing Pavements, she wouldn't allow Owen to pressure her. At the party, Owen made it very clear that he wanted to hook up. But he didn't force anything one her, he didn't even touch her, which means he took her words to heart in Chasing Pavements. She's the one who leaned in. She's the one who kissed him. She's the one who allowed the hookup.

And in the last episode, he told her how he felt and I'm sure that even if she was slightly hurt from what her friends were saying, she initiated their second kiss too. Already knowing that he's homophobic and a bit of a womanizer.

Also, Anya put out, no charge needed. So it's not even a hypothetical situation anymore; he obviously regards Anya more than he regarded Alli, who was just a pretty chick looking for a bit of revenge. He acts differently around Anya because he actually likes her. And it's been seen over a few episodes now, and not just out of the blue.

icon and user; Emy
Demonic Angel Clone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkCityRoyalty (View Post)
I don't think he does. In that interview with Daniel and Samantha, he's talking about how Anya gets into some stuff (and now we all know exactly what it is) and that both Owen AND Bianca are against it.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Extreme Fan

icon and user; Emy

Last edited by Demonic Angel Clone; 07-24-2011 at 11:43 AM
Old 07-24-2011, 11:46 AM
New Fan

^Ahhh, j/s I pretty much marked out cause the page was loading up slow and at first I just saw my video (Anya & Owen - We Act Like Animals) up there and I was just WTF, and marked out haha. Anyway, I hope you guys like it, I worked hard on it but I'm a bit iffy if I like it or not.

But yeah, I always watch the Anya/Owen videos on youtube. I swear, I'm obsessed with them now since WMAA.
cinderella. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

I love all of these videos! So good!
Caroline ♥ Katie (Hello from the other side)
Endless Obsession ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wait... when was it confirmed Anya's the cocaine girl? I always thought it was her, but I never saw a confirmation. Or is this just fan speculation? Anyhow, it's good to know Owen and Bianca don't approve of it.
IcyQueenofIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:42 AM
New Fan

It's been in quite a few trailers up to now. I'd link you to it but I'm on my phone right now. If you look back a page or two in this thread, you'll find them.

But in case you don't, basically they show Anya sniffing the stuff and another trailer shows her having a bad trip for about a split second. It's the "Anya" trailer and the "Seniors" trailer, respectively. They both take place at a nightclub it looks, and they both imply disapproval from Owen and Bianca. Yeah that's my best description I can muster up while I'm sitting here eating an italian sub.
LsK101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella. (View Post)
^Ahhh, j/s I pretty much marked out cause the page was loading up slow and at first I just saw my video (Anya & Owen - We Act Like Animals) up there and I was just WTF, and marked out haha. Anyway, I hope you guys like it, I worked hard on it but I'm a bit iffy if I like it or not.

But yeah, I always watch the Anya/Owen videos on youtube. I swear, I'm obsessed with them now since WMAA.
I love your video!

Even the song, I would've never put Neon Trees and Ownya together, but it fit perfectly. The editing was great as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueenofIce (View Post)
Anyhow, it's good to know Owen and Bianca don't approve of it.
Definitely It's definitely the gamechanging season; everyone is swapping personality traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LsK101 (View Post)
Yeah that's my best description I can muster up while I'm sitting here eating an italian sub.
How could you even manage with an Italian sub in front of you? Amazing.

icon and user; Emy
Old 07-25-2011, 06:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Angel Clone (View Post)
I love your video!

Even the song, I would've never put Neon Trees and Ownya together, but it fit perfectly. The editing was great as well.
Omg really? Thank you so much I love the song and felt the line: Here we go again, we're sick like animals, we play pretend. Just because in Idiotque Anya was so notrious for pretending that her and Owen hadn't hooked up.

I'm thinking about using Jesse McCartney's "Just So You Know" next because I think it really fits them. But someone had recently asked me to make a video of them to Goo Goo Doll's "Iris" which I think fits them pretty well, too.

Oh and btw I'm kinda' intrigued to see just how "out of control" Anya is going to get. I just find it ironic that seems like perhaps Owen will be the one trying to tame Anya and not so much the other way around, lol.
cinderella. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I sheep, I sheep!

As in I ship.

Yes.

YES.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, okay. Thanks. I'll watch them. I did see one of those already, which I thought strongly hinted at Anya being the cocaine student.

Some person on Youtube said they thought it would be Fiona on cocaine...

I almost feel as though Holly J and Fiona don't care for Anya anymore, because they didn't seem the least bit concerned in the last episodes, despite Anya not even being there. I hope this isn't the end of their friendship, and if the episode descriptions are correct, it isn't. At least, it's not the end of HJ/Anya. I read they leave Fiona.

But... Anya's always got Owen for now, yes? I hope he doesn't do much to ruin their relationship.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love the kissing gif and the vids!

I still think Owen is douchey on his own but when he's with Anya, there's something so endearing about him. He wears his heart on his sleeve, lays it all out instead of bottling it up. I'm sure Anya tries her best to ignore him but she can't and is amazed that only she sees this side of him.
Can't wait for next week's episodes!

I wish the OP was updated b/c there's lots of good stuff in regards to this couple. Samantha Munro said on Muchmusic last week that of all the relationships Anya has over the years, Ownya is her favourite of them all. Of course Daniel Kelly likes them--his character's first relationship. AJ Saudin ships them

Are there any good Owen/Anya icons? I would love to sport one
Eva Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Anya's guy problems, school woes, and bad decisions come home to roost. Can one more bad decision help her escape?

That was the synopsis for Monday's episode. What if things with Owen aren't going as well as we think they are? What if she's not over Dr. Chris or she's just using Owen to get over Dr. Chris?

I saw a clip of the new episode and Anya was grinding up against a guy, right in front of Owen. Then it cuts to a clip of them outside and Owen is mad at her for grinding up against a guy.

What if this is just Fadam all over again? Yes, Fadam was undeniably cute while it lasted and a lot of people were convinced things would work out. But ultimately, Fiona's drinking and her confusion about her sexuality ultimately caused them to crash and burn. What if Ownya crash and burn as well? Maybe Owen will dump Anya for taking cocaine instead of being there for her. Or maybe Anya will pull a Fiona and get mad at him when he tries to help her. Things are just looking really grim right now
Old 08-01-2011, 03:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Um...a...er...eh...m...NO!! Yes, I can see your point but we don't need Fadam 2.0 so soon after Fadam broke up. And not with these two. From the trailers, I'm almosth thinking Bianca is Anya's new "BFF". And Anya grinding against some guy...you're dating Owen!!

Honestly, if this was like Fadam's child, I wouldn't be surprised, not matter how much nobody wants it.
Reply   Post New Thread