Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2004, 04:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by degrassi_addict
You and your friends are obviously very wise. And Christmas has peppermint ice cream. Peppermint ice cream + hot fudge = happiness.
Hot fudge! I love chocolate ice cream. and I add chocolate syrup, and sometimes cookie crumbs. I like mint chocolate chip ice cream. It's very yummy. I think that's what I'll do during winter break. I'll just sit and eat ice cream.

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 12-05-2004, 04:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi ya everyone! :waves:

Sean loves Emma
Eman[n]: Faith - Cuz I got it!
Old 12-05-2004, 04:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Seddie, did you know that Eva updated the ODD in thread 53?

Just thought I'd mention it.
Old 12-05-2004, 04:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by degrassi_addict
Seddie, did you know that Eva updated the ODD in thread 53?

Just thought I'd mention it.
Mmm hmm and I'll mention it again. The ODD is updated. Which means a certain something *coughcough*.

"Did you think I'd let you fight this alone? I'm going to stay here right by your side and I'm going to remind you of everything you have to live for. And when you run out of strength, I'll give you mine. What I'll never do is leave you alone."
Old 12-05-2004, 04:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Sedrick

True love is worth fighting for..

Visit and support the faith ->Eternally Eman
Old 12-05-2004, 04:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I think I want ice cream now. Even though it's raining.

I need to do homework. But.. no. I can do it tomorrow while watching football or something. Nothing wrong with that.

Old 12-05-2004, 04:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorkygirl
Mmm hmm and I'll mention it again. The ODD is updated. Which means a certain something *coughcough*.
Mmm hmm, yeah I know. I'm a psychic like that, but hmmm, whatever are you hiniting at? *coughs coughs*

I'm cluesless.

I don't even remember where I left off writing.

Sean loves Emma
Old 12-05-2004, 04:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, Eva's such an AMAZING writer, I'm sure we'd all understand if you didn't think you could measure up . . .

And Krystle is found your last part, combined with Eva's, you have no other excuse!
Old 12-05-2004, 04:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilDegrassiPrince
Mmm hmm, yeah I know. I'm a psychic like that, but hmmm, whatever are you hiniting at? *coughs coughs*

I'm cluesless.

I don't even remember where I left off writing.
Uh huh. If you were psychic, I'd think that you know what I'm thinking it means. I don't even know what I just said.

You left off writing about the Secrets preview? The last words were "Who are you?" andd Eva left off.. well you're just going to have to read it.

Old 12-05-2004, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Uh huh. If you were psychic, I'd think that you know what I'm thinking it means. I don't even know what I just said.

You left off writing about the Secrets preview? The last words were "Who are you?" andd Eva left off.. well you're just going to have to read it.
Can't complain there! LOL and look at you? Remembering where I left off when I don't even remember?

Maybe you're the psychic.

LOL, yeah right! Just kidding.

Sean loves Emma
Old 12-05-2004, 05:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilDegrassiPrince
Can't complain there! LOL and look at you? Remembering where I left off when I don't even remember?

Maybe you're the psychic.

LOL, yeah right! Just kidding.
Yeah it's because I went a-hunting for it so we could get an ODD update.

OT: I feel sorry for my high school's band/color guard members. It's raining here in San Diego, and they're still performing in what must be a VERY WET astroturf field.

Old 12-05-2004, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Expect the site to be updated in a bit.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lizzie*
Expect the site to be updated in a bit.
Woo hoo! You're spoiling us, Lizzie, not that I'm complaining!
Old 12-05-2004, 05:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Feels like I'm being spoiled with Heartbreaker gifts this entire weekend. No complaints from this corner. What with the ODD, a couple of purdy arts from Twyst, and a few site updates from Lizzie.. I'm a happy camper.

Old 12-05-2004, 05:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Feels like I'm being spoiled with Heartbreaker gifts this entire weekend. No complaints from this corner. What with the ODD, a couple of purdy arts from Twyst, and a few site updates from Lizzie.. I'm a happy camper.
Don't forget Eva's "new year's resolution." I still laugh just thinking about it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread