Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For me it was Spinner, Jay, Zig, Drew but I didn't like Drew at the beginning.
I used to like Eli and Tristan more as well.
I also loved KC oops and Jake ofc.
I also love Hunter and Tiny.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Okay.....deep breath.

Campbell Saunders- Umm..Season 2? 4? 14? Actually, let's go with....12.
Adam Torres- Is this the dead portion of the bracket? I suspect most will go with his first season, 10, but I'm going to go with 11, as I feel we started to see more and more development of him as a fully fleshed character and not just the "trans kid." Plus, I'm in a nostalgic mood for is friendship with Dave.
Dave Turner- That last sentence for Adam is a strong hint. His friendship with Adam, the Jacinta situation and his relationship with Alli? Gotta go with Season 11. And, sadly, it makes me realize once again how much they squandered Jahmil's talents the last couple years he was on the show.
Connor DeLaurier- Season 8 he had some great moments, especially with Clare, Season 10, he got the creepy older gamer "girlfriend" plot, Season 12 he got together with Jenna and in Season 14 the two of them were off saving the world from animal invasions. Tough choice, but I think I'll go with 8, no 10....err...8. I think.
Wesley Betencamp- Gotta go with Season 10, so many great moments, and he gets the girl- twice. Anya and Hannah.
K.C. Guthrie- Any of his first four seasons would work, they all had great stuff. Going with Season 11 though because of well....Papa KC!
Drew Torres- Only one choice here, Season 13, of course.
Mike Dallas- He had a few choice moments in Season 12, proving he had great chemistry with just about everybody. Season 14 had some fun Drew/Dallas stuff, but was frustrating in the way he was neglected. He got his best individual story line in Season 13, and that's the choice.
Luke Baker- Just for the Baker sibling moments it's Season 13.
Mo Mashkour- Marisol and Jake make Season 12 a no doubt pick.
Jake Martin- See above and replace Marisol's name with Katie.
Owen Milligan- Was basically a bit player or a plot device for most of his time on the show, but his relationship with Anya got him off the sideline for a bit, so it's definitely Season 11.
Mark "Fitz" Fitzgerald- He stabbed a wall, people. A wall. Season 10, although there's no much of a choice here.
Eli Goldsworthy- Season 12, if for no other reason than he was most tolerable when he was stoned with Jake.
Zane Park- Did he ever a scene in a plot that didn't involve Riley? Do you think the writers and producers look at him starring in these big Hollywood movies realize they totally underused him? Season 11.
Riley Stavros- I think he got the most to do with Season 10.
Declan Coyne- Umm...Season 9?
Sav Bhandari- His arc in Season 10 was one my favorite for any character.
Blue Chessex- Season 8, I guess, although I'm still at the writers having him ask Holly J to a Pink Floyd concert.
Johnny Dimarco- His best episode was Heart of Glass, so I'll go with Season 8 because of that.
Lucas Valieri- Flip a coin between his relationship with his baby mama or his sister. I'll go with the latter. Season 8.
Kelly Ashoona- Umm...8, I guess?
Peter Stone- His transformation with rich pretty boy to goofy clown was an interesting one. I'll go with Season 7.
Derek Haig- Season 5 had some interesting moments with him, especially that little plot with Liberty. It's too bad they turned him into such a bullying ass.
Danny Van Zandt- I liked him more when he was a goof with Derek. So, Season 7.
Craig Manning- Let's just say he started with a bang, Season 2.
Jimmy Brooks- Too many of his story lines became about Spin, but that wasn't the case yet in Season 1.
Spinner Mason- A lot of great stuff with him in Season 2, 3 and 4, but Season 7 for him was amazing.
Marco Del Rossi- It's either 3 or 4, but I have a soft spot for his episodes in Season 4.
Jay Hogart- Jay and Manny sitting in a tree....Season 7.
Sean Cameron- Tough choice, any of those first four seasons could work, but that journey he took in Season 3 from Emma and her crew to Ellie, Jay and living on his own was impressive.
JT Yorke- I really liked his Season 3- a little more mature, but still a goof, minimal stuff with him and Liberty, some good Toby moments and his developing relationship with Manny.
Toby Isaacs- Hard to believe, but in Season 1 he was as important a character on the show as there was besides Emma and Ashley.
Joey Jeremiah- Limiting this to TNG, gotta go with Season 3...because of that moment at the airport.
"Snake" Simpson- His relationship with Spike in Season 2 was fun, and seeing him fail as a Principal had his moments, but his arc in Season 7 with Darcy and his depression following his suspension was a strong one. Season 7 it is.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
Okay.....deep breath.

Campbell Saunders- Umm..Season 2? 4? 14? Actually, let's go with....12.
Adam Torres- Is this the dead portion of the bracket? I suspect most will go with his first season, 10, but I'm going to go with 11, as I feel we started to see more and more development of him as a fully fleshed character and not just the "trans kid." Plus, I'm in a nostalgic mood for is friendship with Dave.
Dave Turner- That last sentence for Adam is a strong hint. His friendship with Adam, the Jacinta situation and his relationship with Alli? Gotta go with Season 11. And, sadly, it makes me realize once again how much they squandered Jahmil's talents the last couple years he was on the show.
Connor DeLaurier- Season 8 he had some great moments, especially with Clare, Season 10, he got the creepy older gamer "girlfriend" plot, Season 12 he got together with Jenna and in Season 14 the two of them were off saving the world from animal invasions. Tough choice, but I think I'll go with 8, no 10....err...8. I think.
Wesley Betencamp- Gotta go with Season 10, so many great moments, and he gets the girl- twice. Anya and Hannah.
K.C. Guthrie- Any of his first four seasons would work, they all had great stuff. Going with Season 11 though because of well....Papa KC!
Drew Torres- Only one choice here, Season 13, of course.
Mike Dallas- He had a few choice moments in Season 12, proving he had great chemistry with just about everybody. Season 14 had some fun Drew/Dallas stuff, but was frustrating in the way he was neglected. He got his best individual story line in Season 13, and that's the choice.
Luke Baker- Just for the Baker sibling moments it's Season 13.
Mo Mashkour- Marisol and Jake make Season 12 a no doubt pick.
Jake Martin- See above and replace Marisol's name with Katie.
Owen Milligan- Was basically a bit player or a plot device for most of his time on the show, but his relationship with Anya got him off the sideline for a bit, so it's definitely Season 11.
Mark "Fitz" Fitzgerald- He stabbed a wall, people. A wall. Season 10, although there's no much of a choice here.
Eli Goldsworthy- Season 12, if for no other reason than he was most tolerable when he was stoned with Jake.
Zane Park- Did he ever a scene in a plot that didn't involve Riley? Do you think the writers and producers look at him starring in these big Hollywood movies realize they totally underused him? Season 11.
Riley Stavros- I think he got the most to do with Season 10.
Declan Coyne- Umm...Season 9?
Sav Bhandari- His arc in Season 10 was one my favorite for any character.
Blue Chessex- Season 8, I guess, although I'm still at the writers having him ask Holly J to a Pink Floyd concert.
Johnny Dimarco- His best episode was Heart of Glass, so I'll go with Season 8 because of that.
Lucas Valieri- Flip a coin between his relationship with his baby mama or his sister. I'll go with the latter. Season 8.
Kelly Ashoona- Umm...8, I guess?
Peter Stone- His transformation with rich pretty boy to goofy clown was an interesting one. I'll go with Season 7.
Derek Haig- Season 5 had some interesting moments with him, especially that little plot with Liberty. It's too bad they turned him into such a bullying ass.
Danny Van Zandt- I liked him more when he was a goof with Derek. So, Season 7.
Craig Manning- Let's just say he started with a bang, Season 2.
Jimmy Brooks- Too many of his story lines became about Spin, but that wasn't the case yet in Season 1.
Spinner Mason- A lot of great stuff with him in Season 2, 3 and 4, but Season 7 for him was amazing.
Marco Del Rossi- It's either 3 or 4, but I have a soft spot for his episodes in Season 4.
Jay Hogart- Jay and Manny sitting in a tree....Season 7.
Sean Cameron- Tough choice, any of those first four seasons could work, but that journey he took in Season 3 from Emma and her crew to Ellie, Jay and living on his own was impressive.
JT Yorke- I really liked his Season 3- a little more mature, but still a goof, minimal stuff with him and Liberty, some good Toby moments and his developing relationship with Manny.
Toby Isaacs- Hard to believe, but in Season 1 he was as important a character on the show as there was besides Emma and Ashley.
Joey Jeremiah- Limiting this to TNG, gotta go with Season 3...because of that moment at the airport.
"Snake" Simpson- His relationship with Spike in Season 2 was fun, and seeing him fail as a Principal had his moments, but his arc in Season 7 with Darcy and his depression following his suspension was a strong one. Season 7 it is.
wow mod that's a lot. I am so glad more people like Drew here. He really grew up. At first though I will admit I hated him, but he grew so much with clare and B.
I also love seeing zig's growth and spinner's.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

The challenge still stands to pick a favorite season for each character. I still can't believe my co-mod accepted. For those of us not as ambitious...

Favorite next class season 3 boy?

://ulrikkesfalch.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Addicted Fan

My favorite next class boy right now is Miles.

Campbell Saunders- 12 by default.
Adam Torres- 12
Dave Turner- 10
Connor DeLaurier- 13? He didn't get much to do but I like the Jonnor era of his character best.
Wesley Betencamp- 10
K.C. Guthrie- 11
Drew Torres- 12
Mike Dallas- 12
Luke Baker- 13, only because it gave him something to do. There wasn't enough to him in 12 to pick that.
Mo Mashkour- 12
Jake Martin- 12
Owen Milligan- 11
Mark "Fitz" Fitzgerald- 10 by default
Eli Goldsworthy- 12
Zane Park- 10
Riley Stavros- 10
Declan Coyne- 9
Sav Bhandari- 9 or 10
Blue Chessex- 8 by default seeing as he's only in one episode in 9.
Johnny Dimarco- 8
Lucas Valieri- 7
Kelly Ashoona- 8
Peter Stone- 9
Derek Haig- 6
Danny Van Zandt- 8
Craig Manning- 4
Jimmy Brooks- 3
Spinner Mason- 7
Marco Del Rossi- 3
Jay Hogart- 5
Sean Cameron- 4
JT Yorke- 5
Toby Isaacs- 2
Joey Jeremiah- 3
"Snake" Simpson- 7

Last edited by ihavealife2uknow; 04-03-2017 at 06:45 PM
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My top is Zig Novak.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm ready to boycott the whole thing over Toby not being there, but for those of you who might be interested.

Old 11-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Craig Manning! forever and always!
Old 11-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I went to the board guide and here it was on the first page and there's Katie! I think I might be on Mr. Manning's team as well. I still haven't checked out that contest thingy yet though. Let me know if Craiggers is up for elimination or whatever.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Rock Star is okay for now.

Old 11-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Rock Star is okay for now.

Old 11-14-2017, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Wow. That moved so fast that I had no idea to ever figure what went on.

I can't believe not one old fart made it to final four. I thought Spin would but you might have had your money on Rock Star.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I guess only a few over the age of 20 voted. Or maybe they just forgot in their old age.

So Luke and Zig are competing for the honor of losing to Eli in the finals. Sorry Miles.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I vote drew or zig. They are my top favorites, but I used to love Eli and Spinner.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Reply   Post New Thread