Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe2000 (View Post)
I miss them, and I really miss KC. Still ticks me off that wrote him off like that.
yeah when they got back together, I loved it. He really loved Jenna and Tyson. their babysitting was so adorable and them living together with Tyson. They had one of the most real relationships on the show. At first, it was superficial, but it turned into real love.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellifluouscloud (View Post)
Personally I'm glad KC is gone because his character was super lame. We have no room for poor kids on this show. Who wants a bunch of dumb storylines about kids from lower-income families, who are too broke to afford anything, have to resort to shady means to make any money, grew up in a group home, have parents with drug problems, etc.? That's BORING! Thank god KC is gone because we needed to make room for storylines about the rich and famous. Degrassi is really going where no teen show has gone before -- by focusing on kids who have LOTS of money, unlike broke KC "wah I can't even afford an iPhone" Guthrie.
Hmm. I'm thinking there might maybe just maybe might be a word or two of sarcasm in this post.

Just a word or two.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm glad I'm not the only one bitter about how the lower income kids get the brush off from the writers. They are developing an upsetting pattern here. I still can't believe how quick KC's departure was. You really mean to tell me that they couldn't come up with a handful of storylines to re-introduce his father and didn't find KC's reactions interesting? That's a goldmine to me!
Old 11-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Think about how long they've dragged out the Leo/Alli story line. They could have easily done the same with KC and his father being introduced back into this life. Yeah, there's a whole bunch of stuff they could have done with KC. But, he's not the only one. I still can't believe they felt they couldn't do more with Wesley.

Old 12-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I can't believe it didn't hit them over the head like a sledgehammer to continue to compare KC's fatherhood/relationship with Jenna to all the issues he has with his own father re-entering his life. I know that the teens were mostly left in a good place with their decision - and I like that - but dad returning would bring up so much for him. I wish they didn't make dad out to be the bad guy so quickly. Pull an Albert Manning and let the son start to trust dad again. I would have loved so much to hear a heart to heart between KC and his pops about how he felt abandoned and then he gave Tyson up for adoption. I wouldn't want to see this causing KC to want to seek out Tyson but instead highlight how he is too just a kid and I can just the smiles on his face as he reaffirms that bond with his dad. Then have things turn sour. I can't even imagine the conflicting feelings; his head would be shooting out blame at everyone and himself. It is so interesting! I don't know if Jenna could help heal all that but I think she would try.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Once again, the fans come up with better storylines than the writers

LightSoViolent ϟ
Carolina95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

And the thing is I think the most of the stuff we come up with is pretty obvious ways for them to go. So you'd like to think they've gone through their minds as well.

But, then again most of them don't involve a love triangle so that might be an issue.

Old 02-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

source.

Seeing this made me miss them so much. Their history is just so memorable...and important. As a couple they tackled a lot of issues together.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Thanks for posting that. It was great revisiting them. Such a great Degrassi couple.

Old 02-24-2015, 06:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Looking back is anybody glad they chose for these two to be together instead of KC/Clare? Would you have liked more KC/Clare first since they were kind of shortlived? I'll admit it was kind of refreshing that Clare's first boyfriend wasn't the one she kept going back and forth with all throughout her seasons on the show like Sean/Emma, and I think Maya/Zig will also be one they tease they're entire time on the show.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:42 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yes, I'm happy with KC/Jenna being the long term couple. I think it made KC/Clare and KC/Jenna more memorable and both ships had this nice character arc for all involved. Funny how KC's more innocent relationship was with Clare and Jenna's is with Connor.

I didn't say it at the time because it was an unpopular to be a Jenna fan or else I didn't appreciate it until now but there is a part of me that was happy for her that KC became her boyfriend. The two had been suppressing romantic feelings for so long! I remember the looks would be exchanged them and Clare would stare open mouthed and look all concerned. That evil Jenna!
Old 04-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Evil Jenna. Yeah, she wasn't very popular for a while. Now, I think she's one of the most popular, well she was until they stopped using her. Sigh.

Anyway, I agree about they way things played out with the arc of the various couples involved.

One thing about them is more so than perhaps any couple that I can think of in recent Degrassi history you felt the consequences of their situation was actually real as opposed to some of the other characters. Yeah, probably their family situations played a part in that feeling.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

source.

Just some real life friendship appreciation! I must be having a late night fan girl moment because I miss these kind of pics being something new or seeing them in behind the scenes stuff. It won't happen ever again! Unless if they surprise us with a KC return. That would be amazing if it was kept a secret till the very last minute.
Old 05-18-2015, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

That would indeed be very nice. BTW, in his thread, I posted a couple of pics of Sam reuniting with a group of his former castmates, including Jess.

Old 06-15-2015, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Think there is a chance that this ship will be tossed a little reminder that it existed during the graduation episodes? Couldn't Alli and Jenna be getting dressed for the ceremony and looking at a yearbook and reminiscing? What if Jenna is caught looking at pictures of her with KC?