Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2023, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm at the point where Instagram is telling me that I have to stop following some of the people I follow if I want to follow more.

This is the caption to her latest IG post, from a week ago, which hints at an interview she was about to do. So, we'll (or maybe I, as it were) keep an eye out for that.

Quote:
15 years ago my life changed forever when my first ever appearance on TV happened to be as a series lead for my absolute favourite show I used to watch. I had just turned 16, moved out of my home in Ottawa and began my #herosjourney without the consciousness to realize what was happening. The photos from @muchofficial were to promote the new season and I had grown up watching everything this channel had to offer. Was wild meeting fans the “old fashioned” way aka pre social media and pre cell phones! (hence the og point and shoot) For many reasons my life has never been the same but one thing is certain, I’ve learnt that an artist’s path is never fulfilled if they continue nurturing their love for creativity. I used to fall asleep imagining my role on this show even before I had an agent and I do believe in having a strong vision for what you want in life. Law and order.. I’m coming for you next! (my third fav show growing up- to present day) Second fav was #thatssoraven and I got my version via #howtobeindie #THANKYOUUNIVERSE for a life of adventure and rites of passage into the version of self I am today. There is surely nothing conventional about my existence and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Today I’m being interviewed by one of my dearest friends and mentors.. the one and only #LewisBaumander of @lbactingstudio , the man that guided my craft and mindset from youth into adult roles (and esp how to lower my once high voice pitch lol) Can’t wait to share it! Xoxox - Melinda ! #8seasons & #221 episodes of #degrassithenextgeneration later
Shoutout to Stephanie Gorin, Linda Schuyler & my pal @stephenstohn for seeing the alien in me

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I apparently saved the tiny promo pictures we used to get from The-N/TeenNick/whatever they were 15 years ago.

I wonder what music player she is listening to.

Was Degrassi really her first show? (not that she's lying to us, I just can't remember lol)
Old 02-18-2024, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Mindy celebrated her birthday on Sunday. It's hard to believe one of our Minor Niners is 32!

Not a new pic, but at least this account isn't private.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Luke had a cute throwback in his IG stories recently with her. He was showing her how to jump start a car and then as she is going into her speech to the camera, he jump scares her from behind.