Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2004, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

I'll just echo what MA said, and add that it only gets real tough on boards of extremely popular shows that cater to pre-teens, like The O.C. and One Tree Hill.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Hi everyone I'm just checking in a your new moderator.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

Hi S@brina! Join the fun! We're talking about food, and modding.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:08 AM
Banned

I cant believe its here! Not exactly off topic but im still in shock, i went to bed and woke up and taaadaaa!!!!
Old 07-15-2004, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Cool I love talking about modding... which is also the reason I'm a mod manager. Which boards did you guys mod so far?

I have 5 boards right now so I'm willing to share. As I matter of fact, I'll be dropping 2 at the end of this week.

Pavlov's Belle Fan Forum has a lot of boards and there are always openings so if you see a board you like, just apply.

I love pizza and other italian food btw.
Old 07-15-2004, 07:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Kara, you cracking me up. that's how i was last night and saying really random things.... haha. i figured you were in bed and that's why you weren't here! but we here, and ain't no stopping us now ok anyway... modding... hmm don't have much to say on the subject and food? i love foreign food instead of the same ol' hamburgers and hotdogs every day... but hamburgers are german soooooo lol
Old 07-15-2004, 07:15 AM
Banned

Danielle, no stoppin us what so ever!

Modding.. cant say owt

Food When i was in Spain i missed home food soooooo much, bothing tasted like home, even Pizza hut and McDs tasted diff, Yer but im home now and havent stopped eating
Old 07-15-2004, 07:17 AM
Absolute Fan

really? haven't been to different countries.... i was in canada for like 10-20 minutes... but i dunno if that counts fast food is fast food to me haha
Old 07-15-2004, 07:24 AM
Banned

Er.. im not sure it that counts Danielle!

Nah the onion rings were and hard n yucky and the burgers had like 1 lettuce leaf
Old 07-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Absolute Fan

but i travelled like 1,000 miles to get to canada! that has to count for something....

ewww. maybe... i dunno. what kind of food do they eat in spain? i keep thinking of mexican food but that can't be right... right?
Old 07-15-2004, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

S@brina, well I've only been a mod for only a month. Everything's peaceful over at the Queer Eye board. No offense to anyone, but thank god, no shippers.

You'll be dropping 2 boards? So that means more new mods.

Italian food is nice. There are a lot of nice places here. One of my favorite lunches is Spaghettini in Salmon and Cream at this coffeeshop situated inside a bookstore.

Kara, franchise restaurants (like Pizza Hut or McDo) do taste different in other countries. For example, they make the food here in the Philippines taste a little sweeter. Even the Coke is sweeter here.

Danielle, hee! So true. No stopping the post-whoring.
Old 07-15-2004, 08:06 AM
Absolute Fan

foreign food does intrigue me. chinese food is REALLLLY popular over here in the states now. well it was in tennessee... i guess the rednecks like chinese food? i dunno hehe.

i've been doing my share of post whoring lately hehe *still giddy from new board* haha
Old 07-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell Candy
foreign food does intrigue me. chinese food is REALLLLY popular over here in the states now. well it was in tennessee... i guess the rednecks like chinese food? i dunno hehe.

i've been doing my share of post whoring lately hehe *still giddy from new board* haha
It's popular here too, but not really for take-out. We have a large Chinese community.
Old 07-15-2004, 08:14 AM
Banned

Paella (think thats how you spell) Well it was everywhere i tasted it one night, eww! It has like squid and all kinds of diff fish.

Cheers P i didnt know they changed it 2 suit the country, btw im calling you P coz ive forgot your name again sorry My heads been buggered up since i got off the plane late tuesday nite
Old 07-15-2004, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sexypinkdots
Paella (think thats how you spell) Well it was everywhere i tasted it one night, eww! It has like squid and all kinds of diff fish.

Cheers P i didnt know they changed it 2 suit the country, btw im calling you P coz ive forgot your name again sorry My heads been buggered up since i got off the plane late tuesday nite
I like Paella, but it's too bothersome to make for regular everyday meals. We usually eat it during special occassions.

My real name is my username, btw.