Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-09-2004, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Oh, Dance Dance Revolution. Where would the world be without you?

I used to love playing Parappa the Rapper on PS. That was the best game ever and for the first time since Mario and Luigi on Nintendo, I beat the whole game!!!

And MA, don't get me started on the Sims. I have almost all of them for the computer and once I found a huge cache of cheats, I was addicted. Now I'm addicted to making arts and avatars and posting on FF!
icon *
Old 09-09-2004, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Belle
Oh, Dance Dance Revolution. Where would the world be without you?

I used to love playing Parappa the Rapper on PS. That was the best game ever and for the first time since Mario and Luigi on Nintendo, I beat the whole game!!!

And MA, don't get me started on the Sims. I have almost all of them for the computer and once I found a huge cache of cheats, I was addicted. Now I'm addicted to making arts and avatars and posting on FF!
DDR. Hahaha. I was so bad. I mean, I tried. But I ended up stepping on the metal part instead of the actual pad. But, hey. Haha. Oh well.

And PARAPPA THE RAPPER! When my best friend got that game, I was over her house constantly because I wanted to play it so much.

Hahaha. I used to LOVE the money cheat. Okay, so, someone has to be a pervert if there was a cheat where they wouldn't be pixelated when they were in the shower/using the bathroom. Some skeevy guy, no doubt. Wants to see some hot computer chick naked. Oy.

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 09-09-2004, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

The money cheat was the best! I built the biggest houses ever, but then soon realized that it was annoying for my people to go all that way to go to bed. So I started to build smartly. I also had cheats to delete stuff like the mail lady so I never got bills and the ladder to the pool so my people would die ...

<3 -->

Eep. My mouse is running out of batteries and it's late and I have to wake up early so bye everybody!
icon *
Old 09-09-2004, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Your mouse runs on batteries? Huh. Interesting.

Yeah! Hahaha. You did the ladder cheat? Too funny.

I never knew the mail cheat! Ughhhh! Man, I want that one!

And awwwwwww Parappa the Rapper! Yaaay!

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 09-09-2004, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

I saw some Sims of Dom and Lijah living together in love. Is that a cheat, or is it actually possible to have a gay character in the game?
Old 09-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by girl with no name
Ooooh! I thought it wouldbt work! Thanks for leeting me know. Hopefully this will work.*Fingers crossed* This is my phone

The only features that I really use on this phone is texting and alarm clock
O_o you have the Sony phone! Love that phone
Old 09-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Yep. My mouse is a cordless/optical mouse. So I have to recharge the batteries every night. And the mail cheat.. I think it's in a certain game only, but you go to the thing that lets you buy furniture and build your house more, and select the mailmain or the ladder or something and delete it. I can't remember what I type to get that though.

And you can actually make men fall in love with eachother on the Sims. It's so cool. And there's probably Dom and Lij characters that people made that you can download and enter in to the game. I actually never even thought of doing that...
icon *
Old 09-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

If you remember Raven, she posted a lot of DomLijah Sims.
Old 09-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

I so badly miss Snakes as well! My phone doesnt have the game so Im always taking my dads phone and playing the game! The game on my phone are ok I guess. I have mini golf, naughts and crosses and a little action game which is kinda cute.

I used to have all the LOTR guys living in a house on The Sims. And I made Orli fall in love with me And I think I made Billy and Dom a couple.

I love my dance mat. Im always on it. It is so addictive once you get going.

Old 09-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Banned

Why did i not use the sims like this, i had makin magic so i used a spell to make everyone one in the house fall in love with me, not that i had a big head or anything and loved the attention, i just liked the fights!
Old 09-10-2004, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Kate we gave up on the dance mat, when we've come to the realization that we weren't getting any good at it. Plus, you can only take so much of Ai - ai - ai my little butterfly...

All this Sims talk makes me want to buy a copy and play.

Anyway, time for a new thread.