Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-03-2004, 02:09 PM
Absolute Fan

I know! I wished we shared a birthday with someone historic. Like Albert Einstein or someone I don't know why. Remember I'm a dork He is a January birthday but I can't remember what day. I think... My memory is going hehe.

I had the Spice Girls everything. I was like in 8th grade or something at the time. My friends and I were nerds... sorta. Think outcast haha. We would all pick a Spice Girl and sing her parts and dance like her in front of my video camera And since we didn't have enough ppl that were nerds like us, I was baby spice and sexy spice We would spend the night at each other's house, 'rehearsing our show' I'm so glad I've grown up... some haha.

Ooh. That sounds kind of familiar now that you mention it. Must have been one of those episodes that I either fell asleep by or I wasn't really paying attention to.

The one show I'm obsessed with right now is Blue Collar TV. They make fun of rednecks hahaha. I can relate to that show
Old 09-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Ok. I think I must of been completely obivilous when they should Stans armand things. But the show definately rules. Watched an eppy last night! I really feel for Will

I used to Love Home Improvement. That neighbour used to really make me laugh. Didnt he die in the program or was that in real life?

I still have pictures of Spice Girls on my wall But not because is still like them! God no! I came home one day and my dad had out shelves up over my little picture college and he kinda covered some Spice Girl pictures. The rest I cover up with loads of teddies

Andyway you cant blame us for liking them back then! They dominated they music world!

Old 09-24-2004, 04:08 AM
Elite Fan

to Living Dead Girl!

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by supergirlhero
to Living Dead Girl!
Hee. Thanks for pointing that out. I created a thread.