Old 08-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Banned

Tut shame on you!
Old 08-22-2004, 04:06 AM
Absolute Fan

sorry. just how things are
Old 08-29-2004, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! To Billy Boyd! (August 28)

I'm such a bad fan.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:00 AM
Absolute Fan

oh myyyyyy i was gonna look up his birthday today and look i didn't even add him on the first post! *gets on it* hehe
Old 08-30-2004, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BILLY

I just realised it was his birthday they other day I cant believe I missed his birthday! I feel so bad

Old 08-30-2004, 06:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I feel so bad aswell! I forgot Billy's Birthday! I remembered yesterday, and I couldn't believe I forgot to post on the 28th!

Oh, my birthday is September 29th....a weird little thing i figured out, billy's birthday is 8/28....and mine is 9/29, maybe it's not THAT weird, but the number of the month is the number of the day's second digit and the first digits are the same...anyone else's birthday do that? We can have a little club
Old 08-30-2004, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

no... can't say my birthday is like that.... but paolo and I share the same birthday yeah that's the best i got oooh justin timberlake has the same birthday as us but ehh haha
Old 08-30-2004, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

My birthday is one day before Dom's. Thats the only special thing about it the date of my bday

Old 08-31-2004, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Roswell Candy
no... can't say my birthday is like that.... but paolo and I share the same birthday yeah that's the best i got oooh justin timberlake has the same birthday as us but ehh haha
Yeah. Back when 'N Sync was huge, and I was a fan, I would always mention that. That fandom has died a quick painless death.

Has a relative died on your birthday? When I ws in third grade, my grandfather died on the day of my cousin's birthday. We were supposed to eat out. That's a little depressing.
Old 08-31-2004, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

That is really sad. I'd hate it if a relative died on my birthday.But my nan died about a month after my birthday.

I remember that I share my birthday wit Aaron Carter (Nick from BSB's brother). I used to be so proud because I used to really like him How times change

Old 08-31-2004, 08:26 PM
Absolute Fan

omg. I didn't want to be the only one to admit that I once liked a boyband ok yeah I used to brag about Justin's birthday being the same as mine Oooh. Isn't Minnie Driver's birthday on January 31 as well? Don't really like her but we can add her to the list

As for the relative dying, nope not on my birthday that I know of. But when my mom was 12 years old, her mother died on January 24. And that's a week exactly before the day I was born. So I guess the whole pregnancy was a little depressing and suspenseful for my mom. She was probably scared that I would be born on that day. I have more depressing stories but I'll keep them to myself :X
Old 09-02-2004, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Kate, how times have indeed changed. I used to like a whole lot of boybands when I was in high school. And the Spice Girls, too. *shudder*

Dani, we share our birthday with Minnie Driver? Meh. She was okay in Will and Grace, but I never really enjoyed her in movies. But she can join the club.
Old 09-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

I used to love the Spice Girls too. I wore out their CD coz I had it on non stop and I had a massive card board cut out of them. So glad they arent still together now!

Will and Grace is so funny. Minnie was ok in it. But why dont they ever show Stan?!?

Old 09-02-2004, 10:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Pao, lemme IMDB her and make sure but I think I read that in a magazine. Yes her birthday is on ours. And while I was there, I looked for other celebs that would share our bday... But they were giving me the whole month of January... And ehh I didn't feel like going through all that. But from the ones I looked at they were born in 1916 and so they're old and retired now so no one I know

Katie They showed Stan's feet in one episode... I am currently obsessed with that show haha. I didn't really like Minnie in it, but whatever. I don't really like her. Period. And I normally like other Aquarians
Old 09-03-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Kate, I had a wall full of clippings of the Spice Girls from magazines and such. Can you blame me? I was young, naive, and without discriminating taste at that time. Heh.

Them not showing Stan is a quirk of the show. Like in Home Improvement, they have a neighbor whom you only see part of his head (from the eyes up). The rest of his body is blocked by a fence.

Dani, so we only share our birthday with Justin Timberlake and Minnie Driver. I'm quite disappointed. I thought there would be more.

They also showed Stan's arm in one episode. The arm was grabbing Karen's boob. Heh.