Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2013, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahhhhhhhhh NOW I understand much better why you are upset And I'm really, really sorry to hear it It's really hard to fall for your best friend, cause if it doesn't work, the firendship may be ruined. But don't you guys ever thought it could be worth trying? I mean, it COULD work and you guys could be very happy together Then if it didn't, your friendship could still remain, if it's as strong as it sounds. I guess in most cases friendship doesn't work afterwards because physical attraction and romantic feelings/expectations came first, so it's hard to move from that to completely uninterested friend status. But that doesn't sound like the case, it sounds like you would be friends with or without a romantic past. I don't know, I'm just guessing here, never been through that, but if you ever want/need to talk, feel free to PM me

Quote:
Hubby and I have been married 7 months on the 1st of January
YAY congratulations!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chambers (View Post)
Ahhhhhhhhh NOW I understand much better why you are upset And I'm really, really sorry to hear it It's really hard to fall for your best friend, cause if it doesn't work, the firendship may be ruined. But don't you guys ever thought it could be worth trying? I mean, it COULD work and you guys could be very happy together Then if it didn't, your friendship could still remain, if it's as strong as it sounds. I guess in most cases friendship doesn't work afterwards because physical attraction and romantic feelings/expectations came first, so it's hard to move from that to completely uninterested friend status. But that doesn't sound like the case, it sounds like you would be friends with or without a romantic past. I don't know, I'm just guessing here, never been through that, but if you ever want/need to talk, feel free to PM me
Thank you.

That's true. But like I mentioned earlier, there's quite a few factors that go into it. Because we're so close, we have all of the same friends. I really only have two friends who are girls, the rest are guys, who are also good friends with him, which makes things difficult. We got into a fight a few months back and things got really awkward for our friends, because the guys felt like they had to take his side, even though they had known me longer. It was just this mess. Also, I'm a bit older than him. I've never liked a guy as much younger as him before. When I started becoming his friend, I saw him as a younger brother, and honestly saw no way of ever developing any feelings. But of course you can't predict anything, and when I least expected it, they decided to whack me in the face.

There's also another extremely important factor that I don't feel comfortable talking about out in the open like this, but it's really the reason why I never really jumped in when we had a chance. I know that once he stops listening to one of his friends (who really should not be giving him advice, and is one of the reasons why I got into a fight with him a few months ago and why we didn't talk for a long time), I can start talking to him again and things will hopefully go back to normal.

This is like right when I thought I was over him, too. At least I have eye candy to distract me for a bit (of course, to make it more interesting, it has to be his new roommate ), but I look and don't touch.

♥ mal
{icon by morgonrodnad}
MissAndieWitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aurora Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I met my husband on an online MMO game called 'World of warcraft'. We started talking in vent (like skype minus the video chat), Met 4 years ago this FEB. He lived in PA, I lived in NY... Four years later we're married and have a 1 1/2 year old together & three other kids from previous relationships. He was my tank & I was his healer .

xoxo

My kids, My life, My world!!
17, 9,7,4 and one in the oven baking <3
SilentAllTheseYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a cool story
Old 01-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, that's so cute.

♥ mal
{icon by morgonrodnad}
Old 01-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My boyfriend and I will have our first big trip this coming weekend, I'm so excited
Old 01-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

I just have a rant/complaint: I'm 26, and have never had a boyfriend -- how sad is that? I'm just do darn picky, is my real problem.

**Actress^Animal Lover^Flutist^Writer**
amusic20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My boyfriend and I started dating when I was 26 and, like you, I had never had a boyfriend either. So, yeah, I can say I know exactly how you feel And because of that, I know saying there's nothing wrong with it, or that "the right person will come along and it'll be worth the wait" probably won't make you feel any better, but trust me, it IS true
Old 01-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everyone does things at their own paxe. You will find someone

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm getting really tired of fighting with my boyfriend over stupid things all the time. I seriously don't know how it starts, before I know it we're both grumpy and not talking and then we talk and we're still mad, sad, and all. We always figure it out eventually, but every time it happens I feel like I can't believe it's happening again
Old 01-25-2014, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm getting really tired of fighting with my boyfriend over stupid things all the time. I seriously don't know how it starts, before I know it we're both grumpy and not talking and then we talk and we're still mad, sad, and all. We always figure it out eventually, but every time it happens I feel like I can't believe it's happening again
That can happen just from being tired and stressed. Never go to bed angry.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
If you don't know how it starts then it is a behavior that is hard to avoid I agree that stress and outside factors can certainly influence your attitudes with one another. The next time you start bickering over something small, stop and try to find out how or why it happened. Knowing what starts it will help alleviate it next time.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusic20 (View Post)
I just have a rant/complaint: I'm 26, and have never had a boyfriend -- how sad is that? I'm just do darn picky, is my real problem.
I'm 27 and have never had a boyfriend. It's because I'm scared of getting hurt and put my walls up. Rarely am I interested in someone who's interested in me...and when I find out the feelings are reciprocated, I run and/or block myself off. It's my own doing.

♥ mal
{icon by morgonrodnad}
Old 01-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Timing has a lot to do with it, too. Really. Often we are interested in someone who isn't interested in us. Or when someone is interested in us, we aren't them