Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Homework Thread #4: You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers

Somehow must've missed this thread when it came to deletions last night...looks like we're back in business now, so ask away...

Last edited by Quarterley; 04-22-2006 at 07:28 AM
Old 04-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone!
I need help on making screen caps. I'm new to them. I'm starting out to help a 7th Heaven fan site, and there are so many things I want to make screen caps of. I'm pretty sure there is a certain program you have to download, right? I've tried pausing the video and hitting 'print screen', but I really don't like doing that. lol. So, yeah, help please?

Oh, and another question. I have a few things on VHS that I want to make screen caps of, but I don't think I there is even a possible way to take screen caps of them. lol Am I right?

Please && Thank You!
Old 04-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by oNe tRue fAn
Hey everyone!
I need help on making screen caps. I'm new to them. I'm starting out to help a 7th Heaven fan site, and there are so many things I want to make screen caps of. I'm pretty sure there is a certain program you have to download, right? I've tried pausing the video and hitting 'print screen', but I really don't like doing that. lol. So, yeah, help please?

Oh, and another question. I have a few things on VHS that I want to make screen caps of, but I don't think I there is even a possible way to take screen caps of them. lol Am I right?

Please && Thank You!
You should try asking at Webmasters Board. They should be able to help you there.
Old 04-22-2006, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone know where I can find info on 'internet personalities' or 'internet relationships'? (mainly personalities) I'm filiming a documentary about it next week and I need info for the interviews.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

What is internet personalities???
Old 04-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

I have to do a paper on smog for my chemistry class and cover both chemical and industrial smog. Does anyone know, um, the difference? Any helpful links would be nice too. I tried Wikipedia but it wasn't that helpful.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDreamy
I have to do a paper on smog for my chemistry class and cover both chemical and industrial smog. Does anyone know, um, the difference? Any helpful links would be nice too. I tried Wikipedia but it wasn't that helpful.
I'm not sure if you heard of this site, go to http://www.iconn.org all you need is a library card number. Instant access on journals and articles.

Old 04-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Visionary
I'm not sure if you heard of this site, go to http://www.iconn.org all you need is a library card number. Instant access on journals and articles.
Thanx but... how would I have a Connecticut library card?
Old 04-22-2006, 10:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Chemical smog is nitrogen-based and industrial smog is sulfur-based.

http://are.berkeley.edu/courses/EEP1...Smog/back.html

http://www.teachengineering.com/view...r_lesson02.xml

http://www.chem.lsu.edu/lucid/course...1002/ch21.html

http://amos.indiana.edu/library/scripts/smog.html
Old 04-23-2006, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Thanx a lot!
Old 04-23-2006, 07:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Thanx but... how would I have a Connecticut library card?
Oops....well it is a great site!

Old 04-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

When I present projects for my classes, I get so nervous, how can I not get nervous and just be clam. I always freak out before I'm going to present. I always start shaking or mumble when I talk. Please help!
icon: xthebesthing
Old 04-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kaylee*
When I present projects for my classes, I get so nervous, how can I not get nervous and just be clam. I always freak out before I'm going to present. I always start shaking or mumble when I talk. Please help!
I'd try to offer some advice, Kaylee, but I'm much the same way in those situations myself...
Old 04-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

I can't figure out how to make an image rollever in JAVA. Anyone?
Old 04-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kaylee*
I also used to get really nervous when I presented projects to the class. Here are some tricks I leanred from a public speakinf course I took. The first thing I always do is practice before hand. I either present to someone in my family or if no one is availible I practice in a mirror. This may sound corny, but just take a few deep breaths, and think about why your so nervous i.e. you think your gonna fail, you think people are gonna think your project sucks, or you just dont like public speaking in general. Once you can pinpoint exactly why your nervous, it makes it easier to overcome it. Finally so I avoid mubling or talking to fast, I always space out the letters and words on a paper a bit. This way you have to slow down a bit, and it leads to you sounding quite calm.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread