Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2017, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Karen, sounds miserable , sorry about that stuff!

Kim, I'm watching an episode of "Sherlock" with Benedict Cumberbatch. Watching British made TV shows, makes look forward to visiting London,
Old 10-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Jade

I saw a vascular surgeon last Tuesday for something.....He was sooo knock out gorgeous...I almost forgot I was married to the most handsome man of my dreams() He wanted to know what was going on under my carefully bandaged foot. I hadn't seen someone with that much kindness, concern or compassion in his eyes for a long time!!! He made long eye contact with me and said today I am not concerned at all about the 10 year stable anuresym you have had...I want you to be immediately be scanned to make sure you don't have any blood clots. That is my concern with you today!!! He said it with so much gentleness and concern it was like in a movie when a doctor and patient end up together at the end of the movie......get kidding....and yet not, too...
Old 10-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne guess I'll just respond to you, since you spoke to me. I'm glad you're enjoying the show! Sounds like fun stuff to watch, and get excited about your trip!

Still watching the race here. My #2 driver might be getting his first win, and I'd like to see that.

Kim
Old 10-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's awful Karen! I hope things improve soon. Nice doctor though, there's always a positive side to everything!

Hi Jade. Hope you had a good weekend.

I love Sherlock, Leanne. Such an awesome show!

I wasn't sure at first, Kim about how it was going to work, but I'm happy to watch, but no pressure to expect certain things which is nice.

Last edited by Meliana; 10-01-2017 at 02:37 PM
Old 10-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the only problem with Sherlock is you have to watch it without doing anything else cause of the visuals you might miss if you move your eyes off the screen! Plus each episode is 90 minutes which is like a movie length long!

Kim, how do you know and choose which driver is your favorite?

Claire, I just feel like sending you so many 's
Old 10-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Leanne! Love those s today.

Yes that's very true. I tend to be doing other things when watching, and miss those things a lot of the time!
Old 10-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne there are 40 drivers. A lot of people seem to pick based on how good the driver is, I pick based on their personalities.

He lost, came in 2nd, I turned the race off once he got passed. Another car got in his way-on purpose.

Claire I'm excited to see it. Seems like the new stories and characters will be a great addition.

Claire and Leanne thanks for all the hugs and companionship!

Kim
Old 10-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This weekend has been kind of crazy for me.

Been nice to talk on

I don't feel like I have much to say though. I had pineapple pancakes and the texture was kind of gross

I'm sort of shut down today
Old 10-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Feels like the weekend has been crazy for me, too, getting so much done, and dealing with my moods.

I don't have much to say, either.

Ooh, pineapple pancakes sounds so good. I'm getting hungry though. Other than my ice cream for my sugar, I haven't eaten today, and it's 6:30pm.

We used to be forced to eat chocolate chip pancakes. Since then, I can't even look at, or smell them. Like buttermilk pancakes though.

Let down about the race. I know, it seems meaningless, but it was one of the small things I was looking forward to this weekend. I don't ask for much more than small things any more.

I'm talking to you guys. It's nice to not be alone, and to feel things.

I understand why Leanne . Don't feel bad if you want to leave. I need to find something to eat, and write in my journal, too.

Kim
Old 10-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim, you would think chocolate chip pancakes would be yum to eat, rather than a turn off... I'd like those more than pancakes with pineapple in it, it was like mushy in my mouth. What flavour ice cream did you have?

Yeah if only the race could have turned out the way you want for once.

If you decide to go do your things, I'll go take my mental break too.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mind mushy things.

They were forced on us every single Sunday at home, so I grew to HATE them. They should have been a yummy treat now and than. I'd have preferred them with white chocolate chips-rather than dark chocolate.

I had chocolate chip mint.

I'll be around, back and forth.

Yeah, I'm glad I quit watching, again. Thanks.

Kim
Old 10-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another busy weekend here, and I can't really sleep so Im here!!

Took Jon to that alice and wonderland themed tea room I mentioned a few months ago - he loved the food! I am glad as I said that i had hyped the place so much, it had to be decent! We've both been a bit moody as we are worried about money but we had a long talk today, gonna see what we can do.

So that surprise trip? In the end, we both decided to plan it together as it would be easier. At the end of Oct we are going to Bath, in England for a mini break! Supposed to be a beautiful city, well known for their roman baths with loads to see so i am super excited and we got a very good price. Its during a peak time of travel so we are happy to secure the price.

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 10-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooooh, Theresa! Bath! I've been there and I'm going there in January. have you been there before? I.l just miss you there by two months
Old 10-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have fun Theresa.

Leanne I will answer you tomorrow! I took my bedtime med a while ago, and so I'm Hugs and sweet dreams for you, despite a rough weekend.

ETA--answered your email!.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 10-01-2017 at 06:42 PM
Old 10-01-2017, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bath is lovely Theresa. I went there for a day trip when I was on holiday, and saw the Roman bath. I would have loved to have seen more of the place though.

Sending virtual hugs Leanne!

Kim I get what you're saying it's like when you have too many sweets as a kid and it makes you ill, you can't face having them again. I think of all the nasty things I was forced to eat as a child! Like sprouts and leeks. Although that was more down to the way they're cooked than the item itself. I know how to cook those things so that I'd like them, but I still avoid them anyway because of the association.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread