Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 04:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I've burnt stuff in the past, everything that was given to me by him and if it can't be burnt then it goes in the bin. I hate having stuff to remind me.

I have a big box under my bed with most of the stuff that my current boyfriend has given me, mainly because I don't want my siblings going through it.
~Taylor~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 06:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yea songs will come on and straight away I can think of past relationships. And I also can watch a movie and have little things in it remind me of him.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I gave back half his stuff and kept the other half. He had left alot of personal items over here, like sweaters, shirts, some caps..etc etc..I gave those back cuz what was I going to do with them? I kept the letters and little sentimental things. They're in a bag somewhere up in the attic or in my closet [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missalana (View Post)

I keep it. I save everything, put it all in shoeboxes underneath my bed so that somday I can look at it all, and uonly I will know what all this junk is for.
I'm the same way. But it's hard when you get a new boyfriend and you move in and he's like oh, what's in this box *as you try to act like it's not there.* lol.
I can't stand it when they think they're being clever and say they use it as a doorstop. I'd put mine on the mantel where everybody would notice it. I would put it in a special little alcove like a household saint.- Jennifer Tilly
Britney-Kay Loves Chris!
BritneyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~J A N E Y~ (View Post)
Yea songs will come on and straight away I can think of past relationships. And I also can watch a movie and have little things in it remind me of him.
Ever seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind? When me and my fiance called it quits I saw that movie with my rebound... Not so bad but the movie is super lovey, ya know? And Clementine was my nick name for my ex (his name is Clem.) So it was depressing. I mean, that's not a very common name. And in the movie he even calls her Clem for short It was horrible! lol.
I can't stand it when they think they're being clever and say they use it as a doorstop. I'd put mine on the mantel where everybody would notice it. I would put it in a special little alcove like a household saint.- Jennifer Tilly
Britney-Kay Loves Chris!
BritneyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

yeah music always reminds me... as far as stuff goes.. I just have an enourmous box of things from my life... pictures, programs, medals, ribbons, some little books and souvenirs and stuff, things that just remind me of my past, and I put that kind of stuff in there and everyone once in awhile I go through adn look at it but most of the time I throw it in there and forget about it
Mordacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

Music is probably the most that makes me remember my past relationships. Our first kiss, first dance. Or like, if they recommended a song to you, I always remember it was him/her that told me about that song.

Certain shows/movies we use to watch together.

I kept teddy bears.

I did give back a necklace my ex-bf gave me when I broke up with him.

I shared a lot of things with my last relationship, she was my best friend for years. A lot of things remind me of her and sometimes it is hard. But I threw away a lot of things(poems, letters) she gave me. The only thing I kept from her was a teddy bear.

-- Patti
--
~*Cubby*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread