Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2010, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Larry, that is sooo true She still hasnt given in though, Ive had to sneak out to an internet cafe whatever, she says Ill have it back by the weekend At least having no internet means I can watch aaaall the movies I want

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 09-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientGoth (View Post)
Well, the core is still here - Steve, Sheida, myself and lots of newbies hanging out but the well seems to be running a bit dry with little Ev news and the new cd in limbo...ya get tired of playing the games over and over so we're, sort of, just staying afloat...school's a bitch and college next, yes?
Yeah the board looks a bit slow atm! But I'm sure it'll pick up in the next year hopefully! Yeah school is a total time consumer, it's holidays now so I have a lot of free time for the first time in months! One more term to go.

I have to apply for university soon, hopefully I'll get into the one I want most

Laz, those photos from the Caribbean look fantastic, and the beaches look really warm. Did you have a good trip?

Sheida! How did the movie go? Maybe one day you'll have your own celebrity board! I know what you mean with the internet, my Dad constantly takes it away from me And Steve, hows everything going??
Old 09-19-2010, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

Hey Jack great to have you back on the board hope you enjoy your holidays

Yeah we really could do with some Ev news but looks like the wait is going to continue for some time yet counts have been surprisingly good recently though
Live. And Die. On This Day.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jaaaaaaaack Its great to have you back
Any idea what you wanna study in university?

The movies done now I think, I managed to get myself to cry for a few scenes, didnt think I had it in me, but waddyaknow its being editted now so ... Im waiting to see how it turns out, it was a fun experience but definately not somethin Ill want to do as a job

Larrys right, the boards been in kind of a limbo waitying for some news but like Steve said, the counts have been good even if they do come from mostly game threads

Old 09-19-2010, 04:48 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StartSomething (View Post)
Hey Jack great to have you back on the board hope you enjoy your holidays

Yeah we really could do with some Ev news but looks like the wait is going to continue for some time yet counts have been surprisingly good recently though
Thanks Steve! I hope everything's going well!

Yeah, thank god for the games threads or we might of had the same fate as the Dido board..

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken|smile (View Post)
Jaaaaaaaack Its great to have you back
Any idea what you wanna study in university?

The movies done now I think, I managed to get myself to cry for a few scenes, didnt think I had it in me, but waddyaknow its being editted now so ... Im waiting to see how it turns out, it was a fun experience but definately not somethin Ill want to do as a job

Larrys right, the boards been in kind of a limbo waitying for some news but like Steve said, the counts have been good even if they do come from mostly game threads
Sheidaaa!
I have no idea hey, so like any other directionless teen I applied for a Bachelor of Arts course =p I'll transfer when I have a better idea.

I can't wait, you'll have to upload it onto youtube so we can see your acting! I'm sure it'll be amazing
Old 09-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know A lot of boards have been getting closed down recently, its so sad

Well, bachelor of Arts sounds good enough for now so its gonna be art related whatever it is at least awww, uploading it on youtube would be torture, much much too embrassing but you can catch the movie in Cannes or come Oscar time

I got my third permanent board today, Im extaticccc

Old 09-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Which is why we should be proud of keeping this board going!

Well done on your new board Sheida which one is it?
Old 09-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Jack, it was one hell of a great time! The islands we went to were relatively undeveloped - lots of rainforest and empty beaches..we loved it!

Come on now Shades you have to give us a glimpse somehow...post the vid on Facebook maybe?

That's actually the best thing you could do Jack...my son tried to go right into a killer science track in his first college year and got killed so he switched to Liberal Arts in his second semester and is rethinking his major...i am of the opinion that you should never go in "knowing" exactly what you want because...you NEVER really know!
Old 09-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww god imagine if my Iranian friends saw it, I would be mocked to death and its gonna be around 30-40 minutes anyways so dnt think I can upload to facebookbut Ill ... find away to show you guys some of t

Steve - Its the HIMYM board the Nikita one is just temporary

Old 09-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Cool! Good luck with the new board then Sheida

Oh and seeing some of your acting would be great
Old 09-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yeah Jack, it was one hell of a great time! The islands we went to were relatively undeveloped - lots of rainforest and empty beaches..we loved it!
That sounds great! I'm really jealous. I'm sure you had an amazing time.

When you say relatively undeveloped, how relative are we speaking? It would be nice to get away somewhere far away from the city. The Gold Coast is always crowded and it's more of a second city when I want to goto the beach.

Quote:
Aww god imagine if my Iranian friends saw it, I would be mocked to death and its gonna be around 30-40 minutes anyways so dnt think I can upload to facebookbut Ill ... find away to show you guys some of t
Megavideo? Then you could just PM us the link I really want to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StartSomething (View Post)
Oh and seeing some of your acting would be great
I'll double that

Quote:
That's actually the best thing you could do Jack...my son tried to go right into a killer science track in his first college year and got killed so he switched to Liberal Arts in his second semester and is rethinking his major...i am of the opinion that you should never go in "knowing" exactly what you want because...you NEVER really know!
Exactly! I really am quite indecisive. But whatever university I goto I'll talk to some of the law students there because I was considering business law.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

PHP Code:
That sounds greatI'm really jealous. I'm sure you had an amazing time.

When you say relatively undevelopedhow relative are we speakingIt would be nice to get away somewhere far away from the cityThe Gold Coast is always crowded and it's more of a second city when I want to goto the beach. 

Relative to where we were staying and to, just about, any other Carribean vacation spot you can think of. We stayed at the Marriott Hotel - the only major hotel on the entire 2 islands(official name is St. Kitts-Nevis). There are other resorts but they are built like everyday houses and blend into the scenery. Vacation development on the islands is in its infancy and the beaches cannot be owned by developers - only the government, so, they have seen the destruction of the other islands and don't want to make the same mistakes. If you look at some Google images and compare them to Nassau or St. Thomas you will see the clear difference. There are developments being built now but they are being designed to fit into the rainforest surroundings

Last edited by AncientGoth; 09-21-2010 at 08:25 AM
Old 09-23-2010, 06:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
There are developments being built now but they are being designed to fit into the rainforest surroundings
Thats good, otherwise it would totally spoil the atmosphere.

Well it sounds like a perfect holiday

I had a really good day, I cleaned up 5 year old boxes in the spare room and threw away a lot and gave the rest to charity It took hours ! Maybe thats just me
Old 09-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like areally gorgeous place Larry

Ooh yay you Jack, takes me days to clean my room so its definately not just you

Old 09-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Ooh yay you Jack, takes me days to clean my room so its definately not just you
Ahah I'm glad I'm not the only one

So whats everyone upto for the weekend?