Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Wow this month that's pretty cool, and yup I'm very excited although I'll have to wait till Xmas till I get it

yea sucks that I alreday have S1-4 on DVD I might sell mine and see if I can get the S1-5 boxset..or win the lottery and just by the boxset
Old 11-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Addicted Fan

I might wait until christmas for my mine to.Not sure.I don't think I'll have time to watch anyway before christmas holidays because of all my college work

Winning the lottery for Alias boxset would be cool!
Old 11-08-2006, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

I'm jealous, all of you will get the DVDs soon

Old 11-08-2006, 05:54 AM
Addicted Fan

When do you get yours Jen?
Old 11-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

I have no idea. I don't really want to order the UK or US version because it's so expensive...and I have no clue when the DVD are gonna be released here
One of my sisters just moved to the UK to live there for half a yeah so I might get her to buy them for me, that way I could save some money for the shipping....we'll see.

Old 11-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Addicted Fan

hehe, the boxset would be a nice christmas present wouldn't it?
Shipping costs really do suck alot.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Yeah they really do. And what sucks even more, is that my DVD player isn't code free so I could probably only watch the DVDs on my PC.

Old 11-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww,I'm sorry you haven't got code free.They are godsend.But all my Alias boxsets are R2 anyway(I never got mine from overseas because they were cheaper in the UK and I wanted the pretty boxset for s1-s4.It was pretty )

and IMO,watching something on your computer is not the same to TV.If you know what I mean?I just think its better watching on tv and relaxing on a chairor sofa.
Yeah,I don't mind computers but I just love watching on tv.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

I hated watching stuff on computer, I can't stand the small screen. I like to lay on my bed and watch tv instead of sitting on a chair and watch it on my computer.

S5 of Alias is coming out next Tuesday, I'm gonna buy it mainly because of some of the extra stuff on there.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThUyN19 (View Post)

S5 of Alias is coming out next Tuesday, I'm gonna buy it mainly because of some of the extra stuff on there.
Vaughn and Sydney/Vaughn-ness to right?

s5 is out Monday! I don't think I can get it.I don't have enough money.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Sorry for double post....

Has anyone had Alias withdrawns lately or more Michael Vartan withdrawns? Lets...say I do! I really want s5 boxset but my mum told me not to get it Anyone very excited about the boxset?

btw....which season Vartan does everyone prefer? I'm nosy I know .
Old 12-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Sooo excited about the new Boxset! And I woudl be having more MV/Alias withdrawals if I had time to think about it I can't wait to watch S5 straight from start to finish with only food and toilet breaks

I'm a bit disapointed about the cover, it sucks in my opinion. The S1 box set was pretty cool, S2 was really cool, S3 was great (well the one I got) and after that it just hasn't been very original... And I'm still upset about S5 being cut short.

S2 Vaughn is my favourite I think, but S4 comes up pretty close. Although Vaughn wasn't my fav character in S4 but he was a great good guy that wasn't so clear cut as the good guy. he was confusing which is better than being the nice guy imo
Old 12-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Addicted Fan

^ btw...do you know why s5 was shorter than the other Alias seasons? I been wondering.

Having Alias marthons are great! I'm sad about the cover for s5 to. I would of loved Vaughn to be on there. what s3 cover do you have Anna? Is it different....? I have Syd, Vaughn and Lauren on there!

I loved s2 Vaughn aswell. s2 is overall my favorite season [Do I really need to say why? ] I didn't mind s4 myself either but I hated the standup alone episodes which is the reason I don't like s4 much....But I still like it. I just prefer s1,s2 and s3!
Old 12-11-2006, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

S5 was cut short because the ratings went down so dramatically (i think, if its another reason please someone correct me) Which is pretty sad, S5 was the last season ABC should have let JJ finish it with 22 episodes, I think cutting it short has just made the ending rushed and not as good as it would have been, had it been the normal 22 episodes.

My S3 cover is the blue one with Syd, Vaughn and Lauren like you have, but it's the Canadian one and you can lifet up the cover and you see Syd and Vaughn together (no Lauren) love it.

I never thought about S4 in that way, I think you're right, and S4 is deffinatley not my fav season but there are still some great Vaughn episodes.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine (View Post)
My S3 cover is the blue one with Syd, Vaughn and Lauren like you have, but it's the Canadian one and you can lifet up the cover and you see Syd and Vaughn together (no Lauren) love it.
I would love that on my boxset when you lift the cover up. All my Alias boxsets are the UK ones! Did you ever like Vaughn with Lauren btw? I really never asked....

Thanks for explaining about s5. I read most what happens in the finale of s5 and imo it does seem very rushed, I agree! I wish they aired 22 episodes. and if it wasn't cut short, we would of got more Vartan. How good would of that been? . He's my favorite in the show.

I can't remember much of s4 at all which makes me sad. I think I need to rewatch them before I get s5.