Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-14-2007, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

yes... that's a great idea too. anything involving those green eyes and beautoful face is a good idea
I'll pm you with it then
Old 06-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugi (View Post)
yes... that's a great idea too. anything involving those green eyes and beautoful face is a good idea
I'll pm you with it then
It is , plus Michael (Vartan) has done some really nice photoshots, it be nice to see which pictures people prefer.
Looking forward to the PM but no hurry, when you have time of course.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Addicted Fan

No reason for this post but I just through Michael Vartan or Vaughn is HOT with glasses, what do other people think?

Also I'm thinking of updating with more reasons "Reasons we love Agent Michael C Vaughn" on the first page on this thread, if anyone has many reason ideas, just reply to this thread with more .
Old 06-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

better than those glasses is Vaughn/Vartan in sunglasses. mmmmm.. he does know how to wear those

I'll think about that Tes.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugi (View Post)
better than those glasses is Vaughn/Vartan in sunglasses. mmmmm.. he does know how to wear those

I'll think about that Tes.
Can't wait to hear your your reasons or see them . I'm going to think of some myself. I need to check to see if we have a reason around sunglasses because we need one....like that .

I totally agree, he does know how to wear sunglasses. He suits any glasses IMO . I love all the looks in Alias that Vaughn was able to pull off like being a doctor, wearing glasses and all sorts...so Talented our Vartan .