Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that might be right. I would have been mad if I was Lucas so I get that but I don't think Haley ment to hurt him, That's why she didn't want to tell him. It was hard for all of them in a way, I guess. I'm glad it turned out good.

heart packed in ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, thats basically it. Haley didn't mean to hurt Lucas, but he did get hurt, so im kinda glad the way they showed it. If anything THAT story of Lucas/Haley/Nathan would have been more entertaining for me if explored a bit more rather than the boring LPN one which hardly even lasted long.
~Maz~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad they solved it though and of cousre they would, they have a great friendship that lasts. I'm also really happy that Lucas and Nathan actually acted like they were brothers at the end of the season. It made me really glad after seeing them fight the whole season.

Old 08-21-2004, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Yeah Lucas and Nathan's reltionship is my second fave on the show (afetr Lucas/Haley). I was so glad on all their progress. I still wouldnt mind seeing them fight now and again, and keep that Scott brothers rivalry, but them admitting they were brothers was great!
Old 08-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mine is Naley as you prob know I like L/H friendship though and now L/N brother realitionship. They will prob figth sometime soon again.

Old 08-21-2004, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Really, you like Naley? I never guessed. Hehe.

I love the Lucas/Haley friendship too. Im not a big romance shipper of them, im not against it if done well, but i just love their friendship above all else. But i just couldnt get into NH.

I would like more focus on Lucas/Nathan since the show is suppossed to be about them. Their relationship is the most fascinating. And ofcourse throw in some Haley into the mix because gotta love her.

Okay, now i know im totally off the topic, but hey i think we've pretty much discussed it to death. Hehe.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't really want to see any N/H/L triangle because we already saw that with two best friends, Peyton and Brooke. And now that Lucas and Nathan have finally got closer it would spoil it. I want them to develope the Scott brothers realitionship though!

You're right

Old 08-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah definately, i would HATE a L/N/H triangle. Triangles are way way too overdone. I just meant L/N relationship with lots of Haley scenes thrown in.
Old 08-21-2004, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm totally glad me agree on that! Triangles are old and boring, IMO. It's always the same thing where someone gets hurt and then they all end up miserable.

Haley scenes =

Old 08-21-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

I know! And a LHN triangle will be so cliched and do nothing but completely separate the OTH fandom. But im think if LH ever do get together, even if its separate from Nathan it'll still cause shipper wars which is really annoying.
Old 08-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

God, I am so tired of them too. I've had enough of those with B/A vs B/S. I hope we don't get that in OTH because it's really tiring.

Old 08-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

I know! People get so defensive over their couple and just be so rude and annoying. I stayed away from Buffy boards mostly, but i do know the wars were really bad!
Old 08-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ITA! Some get really mean even and I think that's taking it too far. As we all know, it's all fictional and shouldn't make people enemies. That's just ridiculous. You can be friends even though you don't ship the same couple. The shipper wars are just stupid and a waste of time.

The wars in Buffyverse was bad and at times it got really ugly. It's sad because when one person that ships a couple, says something really mean, well it gives all of the people who ship this couple, a bad name. I'd hate to see that happen on OTH.

Old 08-21-2004, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

I know! Its really bad when it gets ugly, and a few ignorant people give whole shopper groups bad names.

I feel it may already be happening in OTH with NH fans against non-NH fans, and that sucks. I dont like NH and you do, but we still get along fine.
Old 08-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right! It's really sad since shows should be something that is fun to talk about, not figth about. Good thing there are mature people like us two

I know there are fights going on between Leyton vs Brucas. I think it was even talked about amog the mods on OTH how to solve it and that's just too bad. That's why I hate those anti threads. I never post on those.

Yeah, we get along great! I really like you and I don't give a hoot if you are a L/H fan! We both love Haley/Joie

Reply   Post New Thread