Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeMac (View Post)
I can just about understand not having or never having a pet but not wanting one?!
Exactly my thought I always wanted one when I didn't have Barney yet.

Quote:
You could be right there as I always get shocks off of banisters and stuff. Got electricity coursing through me!

Quote:
So what did you all think of the Simpsons movie? I don't think I'll bother going to see it. 10 years ago I would have been desperate to see it but now I couldn't really care less. The show is just so bad now, I don't think it's been funny this century.
I loved it, but then I also don't agree that the show got worse. I'm quite enjoying it!
I laughed A LOT!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

G you are back where have you been anyway? other than the past weekend ofcourse sounds like you had a good time except for someone stealing your coffee, Seriously???
Quote:
I can just about understand not having or never having a pet but not wanting one?!
I am just not an animal person. Not a big fan of cats and dogs esp dogs. I just like looking at them. There are good as others pets but not mine. And can't have a bird as a pet cos the whole keep them a cage thing, not something I want to do. You don't get many rabbits around here. Anything crawling CREEPS me out big time. That leaves cows and bufffalos, live in a city so that's not an option. And anyother type of animal would make me its pet and then have me for lunch and dinner.

Quote:
Oh so you're a Lucky fan are you?
YES! You posted that pic of him in the snow right? (if i remember correctly that is ). I like him
Quote:
Everything I Do etc etc. He really doesn't fit in with the rest of my musical tastes.
Everything I do? I liked it the first time I heard it but after that its been played so many times on the radio that its just started to annoy me a lot.

I listen to lot of different kinds of music. But I listen to slow songs far less than rock. Once in a while there is a day where I get in the mood for slow then I listen to Bryan Adams, Dido, Darren Hayes

Quote:
Any fans of Farscape on here by the way? I have only just discovered the show and I'm loving it so far. Decided to give it a go after enjoying Ben Browder and Claudia Black so much on Stargate
I have seen Farscape, all the seasons. I LOVED it Really wish they'd show reruns of cool shows like these instead of the beyond ridiculous reality based shows
Old 08-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeMac (View Post)
And has anyone seen the musical episode of Scrubs? I just watched it a couple of days ago. Oh my god how brilliant!!! So so funny. "It's guy love!"
hahaha yes I've seen many times , it is brilliant LOVED IT ^__^

G x
Old 08-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
YES! You posted that pic of him in the snow right? (if i remember correctly that is ). I like him

Everything I do? I liked it the first time I heard it but after that its been played so many times on the radio that its just started to annoy me a lot.

I have seen Farscape, all the seasons. I LOVED it Really wish they'd show reruns of cool shows like these instead of the beyond ridiculous reality based shows
Yes I did.

I know I know! It's sad and not something I'm proud of but there is just something about "Everything I Do..." that I am obsessed with. I don't know why

I've only watched a handful of episodes from the first season so far but loving it. I did however catch a later episode on TV a few nights ago. It was like 2 in the morning and just as I was about to go to sleep I stumbled upon Farscape except it was done as a Looney Tunes cartoon. Now did this really happen or had I already fallen asleep and was dreaming?

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds cool!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I have an important question...

Has someone a fan for me? I would really like to blow away that damn fog/haze! I wanna see the clear sky at night! I wnat to watch for some UFOs, but that damn fog doesn't want to go away >o<
Old 08-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, sorry, no fan

Has any of you ever gotton an injection into a disk in the spine BTW?

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KIA* (View Post)

Has any of you ever gotton an injection into a disk in the spine BTW?

Why? Thankfully no. Having trouble with your back?
Old 08-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KIA* (View Post)
No, sorry, no fan
hm.. what a pitty oO no fan for me... then i couldn't watch the stars tonight ._.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
Why? Thankfully no. Having trouble with your back?
Yeah, it's annoying... got two injections right next to the disk today and am a little scared of the big one... I a a whimp!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Ugh! Why are you getting shots into your back?? And how much does that hurt?

Holli
Old 08-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky Smith (View Post)
hm.. what a pitty oO no fan for me... then i couldn't watch the stars tonight ._.
I can't see them either...

Quote:
Ugh! Why are you getting shots into your back?? And how much does that hurt?
I was horribly nervous and that was about the worst part. it scared me to death! But the hot doctor calmed me down!

And I have several slipped disks. One blocked my legs and I couldn't walk anymore so they performed surgery. It's not healing the way it should so they are trying all kinds of things to get me back to normal. But I am an optimist - most of the time

avi by neel luvs tony

Last edited by kiamay; 08-10-2007 at 01:04 PM
Old 08-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone around? Wanna chat?

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Extreme Fan

No, none of us are around. Ever. Just kidding...obviously.

I have to tell you guys a problem I've been having. I haven't slept for 57.5 hours because of it and I'm dying here.

For the past week or so, I've been having these dreams. It's a bit hard to explain (or maybe it's not. I don't know. I can't think straight). But I keep dreaming "other peoples'" bad memories. I know hardly any of these people and the memories are different every dream. And it's not just, like, one continuous memory throughout the dream, it's like a short "clip" of the memory, and then it moves onto the next one.

The people in the dreams vary from small children to elderly people and the memories vary from abuse to cutting to death...but they're all bad.

I'm sure they're not real memories from real people, because that would just be creepy, but I've never even seen any of these people before and it's kind of freaking me out.

*collapses*

Last edited by ChoirNerd; 08-12-2007 at 11:48 AM
Old 08-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And I have several slipped disks. One blocked my legs and I couldn't walk anymore so they performed surgery. It's not healing the way it should so they are trying all kinds of things to get me back to normal. But I am an optimist - most of the time
That has to be painful and annoying. I had a back problem last year and couldn't walk properly..I was going

And being positive is the only thing that helps. Hope things get better

57.5 hours??
Apryl talk to someone. Have you told anyone ?