Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2019, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think anyone would almost be taller than me, even if I had an average height husband, my kids would likely be taller than me too. In my family, my mom, sister and myself are all about the same height, and two brothers are tall and lankey and one brother and dad are shorter.

I hope you can sleep as much as you need to if your tired, Kia! hope the new drug helps though!!

Claire, that's sort of an unpleasant dream! glad you slept well.

I slept sporadically. Also I got for no reason this morning but its not really sickness so I'm at work. About to have soup for breakfast!

And this week is my last week at work.

Next two weeks is my spring break!
Old 03-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It wasn't a scary dream as such, as I could fight them off. But also I seemed to be concerned about finding a non-violent way to resolve things!

My birthday isn't for a while yet, Kia. Over a month away.

I've been feeling nauseous all the time for ages now. I think it might be reflux. I may have to see the doctor though.

I hope the meds are helping, Kia.

I hope you feel better now, Leanne.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You sound like you were Buffy the Vampire Slayer last night

Hmm, I felt like that about two years ago, Claire. I didn't know what it was, anxiety, reflux. Ended up being reflux and got me on the stomach pill and all has been well since for that problem! Hope you can see the doctor! no fun being nauseous!

I feel better. I wasn't really sick, it was a feeling in the back of my throat I couldn't shake. It did end up hurting my lower back a bit. But should get better!

Wish me luck, I'm going through the drive thru. I'm asking for 5 chicken strips with sweet and sour dipping sauce.... shouldn't be too hard to get right.... right?

Old 03-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi. Okay trying this on a tablet, but its next to impossible. Could just be y aversion to electronics. Anyway my computer died !last nighf.

This is killing md. !ok touchscreen. Off to let el&I I may be gone a few days. They have computers to rent monthly at the new place. Oh, and a Do!glad General shares the same spot.

at the errors. Not fixing them.

Kim
Old 03-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh wow, Kim!! good thing you have a back up tablet, but I think you will get used to typing on it eventually!!! you made it that far already, so good job!

Hmm, not liking idea of you having to pay money to use the internet. That means you won't be around for a lot.

Good luck with your move, love you girl

at the typos.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim! Yeah, you get used to it after a while but no matter what people say - nothing like a real keyboard.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything goes well with the move.

Buffy, but it does sound like it!
Hope you feel better soon, Claire!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-11-2019, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I hope you get to feeling better. I forgot to mention, I'm glad you liked the movie the other day.

Kia, I'm glad to see you. yeah, definitely not a laptop.

Leanne, I can't do a back hug. I can't find a - that goes under. You have no freaking idea how happy and grateful I was to have this and the internet.

My fingers just can't hit the right things. I do love the suggestions for words so I don't have to type them out.

I wouldn't have to pay for using the internet...except one fee, which is $4 a month.

Love you back girl. Lots of hugs.

Kim
Old 03-11-2019, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim! for the digital keyboard you get the symbols by pressing the up arrow for capital letters and the “.?123” button. Hard to know without me seeing it. You just have to take the time to explore and press things and go into the “settings” and look at all the options in there. you aren’t as typo-y in that last post already

I feel bad cause I was gone when you came on!

I’m glad you got that tablet too cause no idea your laptop was gonna crash out on top of everything
Old 03-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The weather is so bad today! High winds and rain, my garden is beginning to flood.

I hope you get the hang of the tablet, Kim. I have eventually... But yes tap on ?123 to get symbols and numbers, on mine more symbols are found on that page by tapping ~[<.

I might have that too, Leanne. It's not fun!

I agree, Kia. I prefer a real keyboard. It's so easy to press the wrong thing on a tablet.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, acid reflux can hurt and cause damage to the esophagus long term so you will want to get it checked, Claire

I saw on the news about the high winds making a ceiling of a building land on some cars in Britain. Yuck, your weather seems bad!! Hope you guys stay safe!

Speaking of bad weather, I woke up to more snow on the ground and my car. Blah! Its one week to SPRING break At least this wasn't much, and will melt but come on

I slept well but I had a nightmare about being at work and trying to make a bulletin board design. I know that's from my Thursdays!

I'm still tired though, I could have slept another 4 hours this morning if was next week
Old 03-13-2019, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so tired today as well. Might be the meds Alsmost fell asleep at physiotherapy.

Kim, you can add a keyboard to some tablets. Might be cheaper than getting a new laptop.
I'm thinking of you and hope the new place is nice!

Claire, it was really bad here as well over the last few days. My mom's house lost part of its roof

Oh, time for dinner... I Can hear the other patients on the corridor

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-13-2019, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Your poor mum, Kia. ;hug: I hope she can repair it okay.

The wind never lets up right now, it's still bad today. Not raining though.

I suspect it's down to stress. I tried going for a run this morning and I do feel a little better.

You're having so much snow there, Leanne! I need to mow the lawn it's getting very long! I have daffodils flowering in the garden, it's very Spring-like here.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I went into bed for the night at 7:30 pm last night (but didn't sleep until 11 pm.) and I could have slept more. I think the daylight savings time is to blame for me.

Hope you had a good dinner, Kia! Sorry, you are so sleepy. Are the meds going to be permanent and you just have to slowly adjust?

How you doing, Claire? Hope the wind dies down soon. I think we had our last snow for real this time. I can't imagine it can happen again this month!! Glad you feel better after a run. Is your exam this week?

I'm having a good morning, still doing some library purchasing which is fun. I think I'm just happy cause I know I'm getting some break time in 3 days.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, fortunately it's not my mom's property. It's a building with five flats. But she helps the owner deal with it since he lives far away

We're also having daffodils everywhere Love it!

Leanne, the meds are going to be permanent if my body can deal with them. Dinner was good
Happy purchasing day!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-13-2019, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's okay then, Kia.

I hope you can adjust to the medication.

I'm glad you're so happy, Leanne.

Yes my exam is on Friday. I read through all my notes today.

I hope Kim is doing okay.