Master Fan

^

X
Old 04-20-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooo, found my new iPod lock screen image, lol
Old 04-20-2016, 09:43 PM
Loyal Fan

They just talk under the umbrella, right? Hey...it's the X Files!
Old 04-21-2016, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, great fanart
Old 04-21-2016, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Old 04-21-2016, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
They just talk under the umbrella, right? Hey...it's the X Files!
Yes, Sandra, they're "just talking."

x
Old 04-21-2016, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

@Miro: I'm not quite sure if we could ever deal with a bed scene between the two. We are so used to this platonic, half-platonic interaction, it would probably be too much for us

But who knows? The first kiss also suprised me in a moment I couldn't believe it anymore.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That umbrella art is adorable
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So looks like Rolling Stone did a list of 50 best TV duos and Mulder and Scully are #1, duh. .
Old 04-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
@Miro: I'm not quite sure if we could ever deal with a bed scene between the two. We are so used to this platonic, half-platonic interaction, it would probably be too much for us

But who knows? The first kiss also suprised me in a moment I couldn't believe it anymore.
I guess they're leaving it to our imaginations.

50 Best TV Duos of All Time
1. Mulder and Scully, 'The X-Files'Read more: 50 Best TV Duos of All Time Pictures | Rolling Stone

Quote:

Can professional ethics, intellectual antagonism, unyielding loyalty, platonic friendship, and raw sexual tension all get along? I want to believe. Put simply, Dana Scully and Fox "Spooky" Mulder were, and are, the most complex and compelling male-female partnership ever to be put on the small screen. Mulder's fanaticism and Scully's skepticism, her cool and his heat, David Duchovny's irresistible sex appeal and, uh, Gillian Anderson's irresistible sex appeal — X-Files creator Chris Carter could not have created a better pair of FBI agents to embody his series' pre-millennium paranoia, nor cast two better actors to play them. Friends, rivals, partners, lovers — they're every great TV duo all at once, which makes them the greatest of all. x
Number 1, baby!
Old 04-27-2016, 03:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I moved this discussion from "Who are you more like, Mulder or Scully"-Thread:

I moved this topic to the shipper thread, I hope it’s okay for everyone. @MelBelle: Please tell me if not, I thought it would thematically fit better there.

My theory about Mulder and MSR has always been that he has repressed his feelings for quite a long time, because it was such a great responsibility. And being together with Scully, not as a partner, not as a friend, but as a lover meant an immense responsibility for him. A thought he couldn’t deal with easily. He knows his fanatic way of living and the risks that come with it. It’s easier to make this decisions just for himself instead of deciding it also for another person, especially when there is love involved. But he betrayed himself for it’s already too late. He already takes this responsibility, because he is already emotionally involved.

The greatest proof of love for me came from his side at the end of the seventh season. He tells her that he lets her go (although he loves her), because it is better for her.

But I still miss a bit shipping-action from him in S6

Concerning Scully IMO the CSM was just right in En Ami. She is fascinated by his dominance but she dares not to love him, because she knows what that means. Beside a huge amount of love it also means suffering.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, that's awesome Maybe this quote, "Friends, rivals, partners, lovers — they're every great TV duo all at once" could be our next title?
Old 04-27-2016, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I moved this discussion from "Who are you more like, Mulder or Scully"-Thread:

I moved this topic to the shipper thread, I hope it’s okay for everyone. @MelBelle: Please tell me if not, I thought it would thematically fit better there.

My theory about Mulder and MSR has always been that he has repressed his feelings for quite a long time, because it was such a great responsibility. And being together with Scully, not as a partner, not as a friend, but as a lover meant an immense responsibility for him. A thought he couldn’t deal with easily. He knows his fanatic way of living and the risks that come with it. It’s easier to make this decisions just for himself instead of deciding it also for another person, especially when there is love involved. But he betrayed himself for it’s already too late. He already takes this responsibility, because he is already emotionally involved.

The greatest proof of love for me came from his side at the end of the seventh season. He tells her that he lets her go (although he loves her), because it is better for her.

But I still miss a bit shipping-action from him in S6

Concerning Scully IMO the CSM was just right in En Ami. She is fascinated by his dominance but she dares not to love him, because she knows what that means. Beside a huge amount of love it also means suffering.

Yeah, his actions definitely indicated his love for her was great. I'm barely on S6, so I'm looking forward to see what hints of romance there are.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

and having that love is all we want!
Old 04-29-2016, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Frelling Tralk, mulders: mulder and scully + types of...