Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

The best moments were when one or the other would show a smidgeon of jealousy. To this day my favorite line is "He had BIG BUCK TEETH??" from Bad Blood.

And I love just how much into the role of husband Mulder got in that one ep.
Old 07-16-2015, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

^ Two of my faves, but Bad Blood takes the cakes. So many funny moments.

Quote:
I love the fact neither Mulder nor Scully were ever in a relationship with anyone, and the lack of love triangle and unnecessary drama was also something to factor on: it didn't piss me off like shows do nowdays.
Couldn't agree more. Surely there are more interesting ways to create conflict and suspense than the ever-loathed love triangle; that's just lazy/ unoriginal writing. I don't understand how writers haven't figured out that most audiences get put-off by love triangles.

Last edited by Tech Noir; 07-16-2015 at 04:50 PM
Old 07-16-2015, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

When it all comes down to it, I think Bad Blood is my favorite ep of the whole show. So many priceless moments.
Old 07-16-2015, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

^ Hey! I'm trying to stick to chronological order viewing, so stop going on about how awesome Bad Blood is. It's like waving a piece of chocolate cake in front of a person who's just begun a strict diet.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)
I think it would have been more frustrating for me to bear the lack of romance if one of them had been clearly in love with the other, and the show had stretched that over 7 and 1/2 seasons.
That's true

And I'm rewatching season 1 at the moment, Scully's unimpressed 'hello' when she meets Mulder's old flame Phoebe is hilarious
Old 07-17-2015, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
^ Hey! I'm trying to stick to chronological order viewing, so stop going on about how awesome Bad Blood is. It's like waving a piece of chocolate cake in front of a person who's just begun a strict diet.
so cute
Old 07-17-2015, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sorry. If it makes you feel better, every time I think of the ep, Taylor Swift immediately plays in my head.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Sorry. If it makes you feel better, every time I think of the ep, Taylor Swift immediately plays in my head.
oh thanks it is not only me recently.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
It helps a little.
If I stay on schedule, I'll be reaching Bad Blood on Oct 23rd. A little cheating never hurt anybody, right?
Old 07-17-2015, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Not at all! Especially since it's a "fluff comedy" ep.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Don't worry, there will be many episodes before that, with lots of shippy goodness.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do we have a title for the next thread?
Old 07-18-2015, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Because they took "taking it slow" to another level?

Old 07-18-2015, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

^ Sounds great!!
Old 07-18-2015, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Haha, perfect.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.