Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Holli I did not know you were a Bones fan too

Eve welcome

Quote:
But Mulder and Scully were one of my major ships, you know...I used to fall on my knees in front of the tv and yell "kiss her you fool" at Mulder or Scully whenever there was a very shippy scene coming up!

Quote:
.we had that scene on repeat for EVER, you know...the first kiss between Mulder and Scully.....that was so great!
Have done that with every shippy quote and gesture until the next episode aired and had something new to watch on repeat

Quote:
But I got a few songs already :

"Mulder and Scully" by Catatonia
"David Duchovny" by Bree Sharp
Will add them, which also reminds me I have to add the other songs mentioned earlier.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
Holli I did not know you were a Bones fan too
I certainly am. And there obviously are a lot of X-Philes here who like the show. Booth and Bones do have some similarities to Mulder and Scully, though I think the "original" is still the best couple

Holli
Old 04-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaholli (View Post)
I certainly am. And there obviously are a lot of X-Philes here who like the show. Booth and Bones do have some similarities to Mulder and Scully, though I think the "original" is still the best couple

Holli
Not to mention that in the Pilot episode of Bones, Booth said "we could be like Mulder and Scully"....a reference that Brennan, of course, didn't get!

Mulder and Scully could never be replaced but yeah...there are certain similarities between them and Booth&Brennan.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok. I've only seen Bones a couple times, which one's Booth and which one's Brennan...?
Old 04-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Booth is the FBI agent and Brennan is Bones

Holli
Old 04-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, I'm Bones fan too!! I watched four episodes of the first season, but I'm liking so much! I totally agree with Hollï: Booth and Bones do have some similarities to Mulder and Scully, though I think the "original" is still the best couple
There will never be a couple like M/S
http://kaylost.blogspot.com
Old 04-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Total Fan

So, did everyone else hear there might be a new X-Files movie in the making?

I have waited so long for this! If there does come a new movie, I want some shippery scenes in it too!

The FTF movie was killing me...I mean the almost-kiss...I have hated bees for WEEKS after I saw the movie
Old 04-04-2007, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleWillow (View Post)
So, did everyone else hear there might be a new X-Files movie in the making?

I have waited so long for this! If there does come a new movie, I want some shippery scenes in it too!

The FTF movie was killing me...I mean the almost-kiss...I have hated bees for WEEKS after I saw the movie
I still hate bees!
Old 04-04-2007, 09:46 PM
New Fan

I love this ship to bits!

Old 04-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think there is any x-file shipper who DOES NOT hate the bee

Hey notepad

Yesterday on NCIS there was a scene where Gibbs ( ) is teaching baseball to the one he is dating, right away my mind went to guess what, yes mulder and scully . It was not even close to how great that scene is in the x-files ofcourse the two here are NOT in love like M/S were.

I am so thankful for the Unnatural scene cos it help me get thru this scene. All the time thinking about the x-files scene . I LOVE Gibbs but do not like the one he was teaching baseball too

Quote:
Not to mention that in the Pilot episode of Bones, Booth said "we could be like Mulder and Scully"....a reference that Brennan, of course, didn't get!
I love Booth in that scene. They are in many ways like M/S minus the conspiracy.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it's always fun to see or hear a show refer to mulder & scully or X-files. i especially enjoyed it on supernatural when dean made a crack about him being mulder & sam being the red haired chick. but , no matter how much those shows try no other couple trying to emulate mulder & scully can even come close to them.
they should really stop trying to do so.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

I've been MIA for so long
But I just found this utterly brillant video ... I am not sure if you already know it, but it is the "romeo and juliet" version of Mulder and Scully
YouTube - X-Files - Mulder + Scully / Romeo +Juliet
|it's about time
Old 04-07-2007, 04:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Almeida (View Post)
I've been MIA for so long
But I just found this utterly brillant video ... I am not sure if you already know it, but it is the "romeo and juliet" version of Mulder and Scully
YouTube - X-Files - Mulder + Scully / Romeo +Juliet
Wow, that was an amazing video. I had never seen it before, thank you for posting!
Old 04-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

That is a great video. YouTube has a lot of great Mulder/Scully videos.
Have you seen this one YouTube - little earthquakes, it's one of my favorites. Out of the new videos I recomend this vid YouTube - Mulder as James Bond.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Dude. Youtube has EVERYTHING. I love it. That's where I go to watch all the M/S vids my little heart desires.

Although, I had never seen any of those that were posted before. Those are excellent!!