Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

The australian network like making lots of things.
seriously. they could be playing x files repeats but nooooooooo they want to use windows movie maker...
hehe i thought it was cute

haha the keychain. aw. i miss those series. stupid season nine. it sucks real bad. well not really. but its just so sad... except i watched..improbable...that was pretty freakin funny i thought after hollywood AD the funnyness stopped. good to see they made it less mourn-full lol
Old 06-04-2008, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

So, who do you think that Burt Reynolds character was supposed to be? God?
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

I had absolutely no idea. till abput half an hour ago. when cc said he was meant to be on the commentary. so i guess so
god he was funny
Old 06-04-2008, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

I was looking through my files yesterday and found my first shippy fanvideo I ever made 4shared.com - file sharing - download movie file (2) Movie.wmv. It's so mushy it's funny, but still have to say I used my all time favorite M&S scene in the video.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyocean (View Post)
I had absolutely no idea. till abput half an hour ago. when cc said he was meant to be on the commentary. so i guess so
god he was funny
I haven't watched the commentary. What did CC say about the BR character?
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A key chain?? Awww I have to see that

Quote:
Scully clearly tells Mulder that she named William after his ('your') father.....
I've heard that before, and yeah, that's probably what she meant, I hope, otherwise it would be really nonsense Anyway, I think there are still people who only really understood it was his baby after she said "OUR son, I gave him up"

Quote:
I'd be like "OMG my name is next to Scullys!!!" and my friends would stand and say "who's Scully?"
Same here

Quote:
Aw, loved that BB clip, thanks for posting! I can't wait for season 3 to come out on DVD. Not having sky1 sucks sometimes .
Same here again

Aw Aine, you're gonna LOVE Bones so much!!! There's at least one AWWW moment every episode, that's a ship that's always made me happy
Old 06-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Shippers!

Quote:
I just found a scene in Tooms where Scully calls him Fox. I knew I remembered her calling him by his first name.

Scully: "Fox"
Mulder: (laughs) "I...I even made my parents call me Mulder...so Mulder"
Scully: "Mulder I wouldn't put myself on the line for anybody but you."
Mulder: "If there's an ice tea in that bag, it could be love."
Scully: "Must be fate Mulder...rootbeer. (Mulder scoffs) You're delirious, go home and get some sleep."

Maybe she never calls him Fox again.
Thanks for the help. I was almost positive that I was told they used first names at some point in the show.

Quote:
I always thought Fox is an awful name. When you say "Fox Mulder" it's awesome, but just "Fox" nah
I actually really like the name Fox. But I'm known for being a bit of an oddball when it comes to name preferences. I can see where a name like that could be a curse while growing up.

Quote:
Ok, I found Hestia's wedding speech:

"Do you, Dana Scully, take this gullible, foolhardy, possessively needy hunk of a man, Fox Mulder, to be your awesomely able partner, through sickness (oh, ho ho, don't get me started...) and in health (or as close as you can manage), when he ditches you or when he calls you in the middle of the night, to hug and to hold (even though 95% of said holding will happen because of life threatening situations), until death do you part (and even then, you still have your reincarnated lives. Screw 'The Field Where Whatever Happened'!)"

Quote:
to be blantantly honest, i dont give a rats about the spaceships. Im only it for the shippyness.
there ive said it

I enjoy many things about the show. I couldn't watch it if I didn't. But the main attraction, the show's center, will ALWAYS be Mulder/Scully Love.
The search for the Truth? Who cares! I just want to see some MSR action!

Quote:
I almost become a shipper before I started watching the X-Files, if that's possible.
It is. I became a shipper after reading some fanfiction and watching some vids.

Quote:
I love Booth & Brennan from Bones and people always talked about how much they reminded of Mulder & Scully, so I got curious and looked up some pictures on the internet and watched some interview with David & Gillian and thought they had amazing chemistry and well, the rest is history.
Cool story. I started watching B/B after I was an MSR shipper and alot of that was because they were supposed to be so much like MSR.

Quote:
I love B&B (but not as much as M&S! ) "spit in my hand and we're Mulder and Scully!"
I love B/B as well. That line had me in the floor! although my poor mum who was watching with me and isn't at all familiar with anything X-F related, thought I had lost my mind!
Lauren-Huddy Queen of Subtext//Visit the LOTR Campaign Thread
Old 06-05-2008, 07:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think fox is cute although im probably a bias voter, considering... aha
was at work and BONES WAS ON WHILE I WAS THERE! so i had to go in the backroom and sneak my phone into a tissue and put the tissue in my pocket, then go to the toilet, use a payphone on the way, call mum and tell her to call my mobile and get her to tape it (i had no phone cred) except they moved the phones cause of renovations in the shopping centre! and so i went to woolworths (they said the phones were there) and i asked the clerk if they knew about it and they didnt and so they said i could use their phones even though i was in my work uniform which isnt woolies, iuts a bookstore and it looked VERY suss, and i was hoping someone from work wouldnt walk past and be like WTF why arent you working! so it was very sneaky and i called home and mums like 'hello?'
hi mum, um....just letting you know not to pick mke up, danielle is taking me home (true, but i already text it to mum, but i needed an excuse )
mum:ok. yeah i know
me: ok...um also pleasetapebones8:30channel7
BYE
ahah and it taped but i cant watch coz i gotta study for a science test

very dramatic day
Old 06-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
I was looking through my files yesterday and found my first shippy fanvideo I ever made 4shared.com - file sharing - download movie file (2) Movie.wmv. It's so mushy it's funny, but still have to say I used my all time favorite M&S scene in the video.
Loved it cindy esp the end It was great watching all the shippy scenes again
Old 06-05-2008, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Neel .
Old 06-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Cool story. I started watching B/B after I was an MSR shipper and alot of that was because they were supposed to be so much like MSR.
Nice to see that so many people are liking both M&S and B&B.
And please don't tell anyone this, but Mulder and Brennan are my secret crossover ship.

This thread is seriously lacking pretty pictures that's why I'm going to pic spam you.
Caps from Tempus fugit and Max:

Key chain.

I almost die every time they touch each other.

The way he just grabs her arm to look what time her watch is is so hot. ( I'm crazy, I know )
Old 06-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for our HOT PicSpam Trasdockan

it

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 06-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

You're welcome.

I'm Nicole, by the way.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics Nicole

I love his face in the first pic
Old 06-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love the birthday cake scene in Tempus Fugit...

Mulder: I didn't know it was your birthday, Scully.
Scully: Mulder, you've never remembered my birthday in the four years I've known you.
Mulder: That's the way I like to celebrate. It's every four years, like dog years.
Scully: Dog years? Thank you.

Thanks for the pics Nicole, love the one with Mulders cheesy grin