Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2009, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

They need to get together and then maybe they will trump BS for me
Yah Alex
Old 08-08-2009, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

the episode tomorrow is gonna be so goooood!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Banned

IMO BS have worse chemistry than Freffy can ever have.

Btw, it's true Bill/Lorena have more chemistry than Bill/Sookie. On the other hand even his scenes with Lorena put me to sleep. Lets not kid ourselves, there is no hope for Bill.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

LOL Ada I have this a chemistry issue I disagree with you in
Old 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Banned

Did anyone see the new interview Alan did? He's so full of sht. I am so tired of Bill/Sookie
Old 08-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh God, what now?

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
Old 08-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Banned

I seriously think he is like delusional or something. He's literally talking to himself. He's seeing hype on Bill/Sookie which simply DOES NOT EXIST. Seriously, what makes him thinking anyone gives a sht about this couple anymore when all the questions he got at the CC was about E/S? Way to pimp the wrong pairing
Quote:
Alan Ball has given fans some teasers about what's to come on his HBO series True Blood.

Talking to SFX magazine, creator Ball revealed that he is open to straying from Charlaine Harris's novels, on which the programme is based.

Asked if he will be adding more supernatural elements to the show, he replied: "I don't think we have ghosts, not anytime soon.

"But Sam has mentioned werewolves. There are more mentions of werewolves in season two. We don't really see them yet - that's in season three."

Discussing the plausibility of introducing other creatures, he said: "I think there's a certain willing suspension of disbelief. Our approach in the writers' room is to keep it rooted in the characters' real lives, and we never do anything because, wouldn't it be cool if someone's head exploded?"

Ball added that the relationship between Sookie and Bill will remain the core of the show.

True Blood was recently handed a third run by HBO.
Television - News - Ball discusses new 'True Blood' episodes - Digital Spy
Old 08-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What the frak? Ugh ugh ugh Ball, get over it, BS isn't the OTP of the show, gosh.

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
Old 08-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Banned

IKR? This is getting silly. No one even likes them anymore and he pimps them as if the audience is DYING to see more of them. Honestly, the way he goes on about B/S is like he's reassuring an imaginary audience... no one has to be reassured their the OTP because newflash buddy...NO ONE CARES.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Word. ugh There's nothing else to tell with BS, time to move on to better things like... I know That ship people actually wants to see together! Ugh

Btw, I love your icon. LoVe

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
Old 08-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Banned

Exactly. He can make sht up and delude himself all he wants, doesn't change the fact that people want to see ES, so the more he stalls the more ridiculous the show becomes.

Thanks. Lately I've been into all the highschool couples I've shipped.

Seth/Summer
Brenda/Dylan
Brooke/Lucas
Pacey/Joey
Logan/Veronica
Michael/Maria

Gossip girl is dumb, so I can't bring myself to enjoy any of their pairings right now
Old 08-09-2009, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

High school wise I shipped :
BTV:
Cordy and Xander
OC:
Ryan and Marissa
Seth and Summer,but more of RM
GG:
Nate and Serena and Chuck and Blair.
Dawson creek:
Joey and Dawson and Logan and Veronica and in OTH I used to ship BL but now LP.
That is it
Old 08-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Banned

lol. I notice you like the lead couples/females in most series and it's weird because I usually HATE them so much. I can't stand Marissa or Serena, I find them both to be empty headed, and completely dependent on others lmfao.

I did a post on the couples board, but so I don't cause arguments, I left out the Lost part but you can probably all guess how I feel about that.

Quote:
Actually what I never understand about showrunners is why they get obsessed with the most boring couples. For instance take DC for example, had the writers stopped beating a head horse, they'd have left DJo where it belonged (in the trash), after season 3. This is how the middle person in the triangle begins to get hated by the general audience and people no longer understand why the two people are fighting over said person.

In the case of OTH, same thing. Lucas looked like a seasoned flip flopper because Mark was so desparate and obsessed with LP he couldn't NOT have them end up together. So he ruined Lucas as a character, especially in the later seasons, so it could happen. Now I understand how a 16 year old boy could get confused by the concept of love, but I don't understand how a man in his 20s is still making the same mistakes.

Dan/Serena in GG is getting stale and boring because Josh is obsessed with this pairing. Their running out of chemistry completely, their boring and their plotlines run around the same circles of make up to break up. Now they even share a sibling together and after all this I am sure their going to end up together.

Then you have Veronica Mars where the actress AND the writers hated the couple the general audience was crazy about. So in season 2 they couldn't resist going back to Duncan/Veronica and Veronica looked weak and pathetic in this season, taking Duncan back after all the crap he pulled on her. And then Logan/Veronica never even ended up together, probably because the writers couldn't resist keeping them apart for as many times as he could

True Blood we are seeing the same problem with Bill/Sookie. After less than two seasons the couple has reached their moonlight phase; their isn't anything remotely flashy or catchy about the couple. Their boring and plain and washed out before the show even finished the next season. Alan is so obsessed with them that Eric can barely get any airtime and Bill has begun to steal Eric traits from the books. Now what I don't get is how Bill/Sookie fans can say that CH wrote the books badly, when Alan Ball is literally TRYING and failing to retell the tail of Eric/Sookie on the show, with Bill in place of Eric.

Then let's not forget HIMYM and their weird obsession with Ted/Robin. We've finished season 4 and all we have by way of BR is Barney's feelings for Robin. Meanwhile Robin is telling Ted if they don't have anyone else to marry at a certain age, they'd pick each other...even thoough Robin doesn't even LIKE marriage and we know she is not the mother.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Exactly. He can make sht up and delude himself all he wants, doesn't change the fact that people want to see ES, so the more he stalls the more ridiculous the show becomes.

Thanks. Lately I've been into all the highschool couples I've shipped.

Seth/Summer
Brenda/Dylan
Brooke/Lucas
Pacey/Joey
Logan/Veronica
Michael/Maria

Gossip girl is dumb, so I can't bring myself to enjoy any of their pairings right now
Omg, I ship all those ships! About GG I ship Dan/Blair but that's mostly AU so yeahh

I HATED Dylan/Kelly with such a passion, you have no idea dude.

I don't thik I'll be able to watch TB tonight

lips so sweet
hard to beat
lau ◊ twitter| tumblr|
Old 08-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Banned

Oh me too. HATE, HATE Kelly/Dylan. I hate them so much that Kelly is in my top three hated characters of all time.

I AU ship Dan/Blair too but it's never gonna happen so no point in wishing haha

How come you cant watch TB?