Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

blahhhhh darn ABC! Now I will definitely be looking forward to next week though!

Old 10-26-2006, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

hehe.. i think it's funny that she went on a jungle run with them..

watch out kate!! nikki's comin' through!! you're not the only girl that runs into the jungle with the boys anymore!

yay for next week though!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Ok so its seriously odd but cool at the same time to see Kiele on the show. She was probably my favourite actress on Related so for her to be on Lost is awesome *prays she will get to have scenes with Sawyer* .
Old 10-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

louise!!!!

good to see you!! she was definitely my favorite on Related, and I'm so happy she's gotten a role on such a great show!
Old 10-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Louise! Kiele has a built in fanbase with the Related fans

I love that she's going into the jungle with them too! I hope that means she'll be very involved from now on because she'll be getting into the mysteries

Old 10-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

kate needs some female support out there anyway.. she's always getting undercut by jack looking out for her.. her and nikki can team up!!
Old 10-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

that would be awesome!! I'd love to see Kate and Nikki working together!

I'd also like to see Nikki talk with Sawyer a bit too. I know they aren't going to pair them together but they would make a hot looking couple

Old 10-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

nikki and sawyer on the same screen?! i think my television wouldn't be able to take it, it might explode!

i can't wait to see her interactions with the other characters..
Old 10-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

new kiele picture!!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

good find Val!!! I wonder who Nikki is friends with on the island and who she doesn't get along with

Old 10-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

yeah.. it's from TV.com

i'm wondering about the same stuff!!
Old 10-31-2006, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Just a little something exciting from spoilerfix

Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2006, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

oohh.. that is exciting!! Thanks Jess!
Old 11-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

20 minutes until an episode with actual Nikki scenes! Can't wait!

Old 11-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay...I know that I am goiNg into hostile waters when I say this......but I can't stand the new characters on LOST. New, meaning Kiele Sanchez and Roderigo Santoro. Sigh. Here's my thing. I know that the creators think that we may need to see some "fresh faces" to keep things "interesting", but I don't like the way they are going about it. First off, some of the REAL people on the show, (and by real, I mean people who have been around since day 1) are not getting enough screen time. Hurley chimes in for a few laughs, but besides giving Desmond a shirt when he needed it, what has happened with him? And what about Claire? Where's Rose? The list goes on.

And the other characters who were introduced last season had LEGITIMATE reasons for being there: Bernard was Rose's husband, Desmond was in the Hatch, Ben (Henry Gale) is an Other. THESE people have just been thrown in the mix. I look up, and their they are, questioning people about Jack. I mean, seriously: WHO ARE YOU? MAYBE I wouldn't feel this way if they had a PROPER introduction. Instead, here they are, going on missions to the hatch, actually SPEAKING, and making cute little quips.: "The toilet works" Ha ha. Uh...no. And may the FORCE be with Jeffrey Lieber, J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof if they give these people a flashback. I mean, their (sigh) story feasibly COULD get better in February when it comes back after the FALL finale...but I don't see how.

I seriously hope they brought them on just to kill them off. Yes, I said it. I hope the black smoke comes and engulfs them and slams THEM into a few HUNDRED trees. They are NOT bulletproof. The show killed Mr. Eko. MR. EKO. I'm pissed. He was actually an INTERESTING character. He made some of the the Tailies acceptable. And WHY when they killed Eko, did they show reaction shots of Nikki and Paolo? (Scoff) I mean, even if they are GOING to matter, they don't right now. Don't try to tie them in. Bring back some of the people who have been missing in action. I may just care about THEIR reaction to this terrible news. I'm trying to hold back a bit, so I won't go any further.