Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-29-2007, 08:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleiokalani (View Post)
I'm going to find ways to use Razzle Dazzle in daily conversations from now on
Heehee! Totally! It's so informercial-speak.

I too thought the episode was boring. I did like the part where they brought back the old Losties. It was really nice to see Boone and Shannon again. Although I thought that Shannon looked way too clean when she was screaming her head off after the crash.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Someone on tv.com pointed out that the little black bag with the diamonds in it was the looks like the black bag with 'Adam and Eve' in the cave during season 1. Also someone said that Jack has the 2 stones that were in the bag, so... could the lostie be replaying history?

I think this is my first ever Lost theory. The survivors are replaying history... either their own or others who landed on the island. Either:

1. Nikki/Paulo were Adam/Eve but their faith was altered
2. Jack/Kate are going to be Adam/Eve

And the series will end with the show starting all over again OR new survivors with the Losties becoming 'others'/their own group. First it was Dharma, then the Others, now the Losties and next a new group will come.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow what a great epsiode, I loved all the flashbacks and seeing Boone, Shannon, and Artz again, miss them. The ending was freakin cool!
My LJ
Old 03-29-2007, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18 (View Post)
Wow what a great epsiode, I loved all the flashbacks and seeing Boone, Shannon, and Artz again, miss them. The ending was freakin cool!
My thoughts exactly. Sure the episode didn't advance any plot but it tied up alot of loose ends and for two people I could care less about I loved the episode. It had that Alfred Hitchcock vibe to it. Plus it didn't hurt to see the old school Losties. God I miss Shannon.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Banned

Dang, there is a lot of hate for Niki and Paulo in here. LOL I'm not a huge Lost fan but I try to watch it. I must be in the majority because I thought those two characters were really interesting in last night's episode. People want to know why Lost is "struggaling" and it's because the storylines and characters are not written properly. Paulo and Niki were not introduced properly. It's like all of the sudden, they showed up but in last night's episode they were with the people during the 80days.
The flashback sequences of the 80 days were really cool and interesting especially the ones with Boone and Shannon.

Paulo and Niki may not have been very well liked but they deserve a better chance of survival in my opinion. And the way they died was creepy and wrong.

And can someone please explain to me why Sawyer didn't know who Niki was if they have been on that island for 80 days together?
Old 03-29-2007, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983 (View Post)
And can someone please explain to me why Sawyer didn't know who Niki was if they have been on that island for 80 days together?

It was tongue n cheek and more of a shout out to the fans being that most Lost fans thought they were useless additions and we hardly ever saw them in episodes.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Banned

Dang, there is a lot of hate for Niki and Paulo in here. LOL I'm not a huge Lost fan but I try to watch it. I must be in the majority because I thought those two characters were really interesting in last night's episode. People want to know why Lost is "struggaling" and it's because the storylines and characters are not written properly. Paulo and Niki were not introduced properly. It's like all of the sudden, they showed up but in last night's episode they were with the people during the 80days.
The flashback sequences of the 80 days were really cool and interesting especially the ones with Boone and Shannon.

Paulo and Niki may not have been very well liked but they deserve a better chance of survival in my opinion. And the way they died was creepy and wrong.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Banned

Crap. Sorry about the double post.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:28 PM
New Fan

Check out this review. They totally trashed the show!

TV show reviews: Lost - Helium
Old 03-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Extreme Fan

So y'all know that Nikki specifically stated that the paralyzing effect of the spider venom lasts only 8 hours and it seems that almost nine have passed just as they were being buried, hence they were buried alive. You know it would totally peeve me if they decide to resurrect Paolo and Nikki in a future episode because honestly don't you think they would suffocate if they were buried under all that sand.

So the words that Nikki whispered isn't, "Paolo lies." It's actually, "paralyzed."
Old 03-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

I asked my roommate half way through the show if we were supposed to care about what was going on? Cuz I certainly didn't. I started doing the dishes. lol
Old 03-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Sheebs...the dishes. I was also having a hard time caring. Again, WHY were Pikki even introduced? It all seemed so pointless to me.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:55 PM
xOK
New Fan

I really like this episode, awesome ending, and the fact of paulo knows about the pearl when losties "discovered" him it's really good. There are a lot secrets on there people we dont know. (sorry if my english it is not the best one)

Cumps.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Addicted Fan

I was away last night so I missed the episode. Of course the one episode I miss is the one where they have flashbacks of Boone and Shannon I guess I will try to find the Boone/Shannon scenes on YouTube.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleiokalani (View Post)
My thoughts exactly. Sure the episode didn't advance any plot but it tied up alot of loose ends and for two people I could care less about I loved the episode. It had that Alfred Hitchcock vibe to it. Plus it didn't hurt to see the old school Losties. God I miss Shannon.
I thought it was a pretty good filler epsiode, plus I think its nice to know more about the other people who are on the island instead of just the main focus cast and know how they dealt with the crash and so forth, plus I thought it was pretty cool how Niki and Paulo knew about the hatch way before anyone else did, though it wasnt cool that Paulo knew about the others plan and didnt tell the group, but I thought those two were alright to watch. I just cant believe that they got buried alive, the way she tried to tell Hurley she was paralyzed and the way she opened her eyes before the dirt hit her face
My LJ