Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

We're so silly and desperate. ZOMG! Her lips brushed his neck!

But I love it! The little things are what matters. It's totally tying me over until we get the real thing.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We're all gonna be replaying that thing non-stop now.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG I LOVE THAT HUG SO FREAKIN' MUCH !!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY We've never seen Kate so open ! EVER. She NEVER said something like that.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Jack's always the one saying, "Be careful."

Old 01-31-2008, 10:10 PM
Passionate Fan

That hug is perfection. It was really nice to hear Kate's concern for Jack. That wasn't part of the con. Just pure Jate.
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 01-31-2008, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly.

See? It's so much better the second time around. Personally, I saw so much more than just a con.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

I can't formulate sentences HUG : perfect, JATE SCENES: perfect, LOST: perfect, EVIE'S INTERVIEW : perfect!

I DON'T WANT TO GO AT SCHOOL!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I can still see the con, but I can also see the depth behind the actions. Does that make any sense?

It will only be that much sweeter when they share another intimate moment like that and there is no other reason besides their need for one another.

I still think the cockpit scene was incredible. Kate was there for Jack for no other reason than he needed her there.
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 01-31-2008, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I see the con. Most definitely. But I also saw more to it. Just like you.

I know, Pauline?! Aren't they great?!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

btw, WELCOME NEW JATER !!!

WOW I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS ! a great jate moment and sudenly Jaters pop back up. I'll add you right away
Old 01-31-2008, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pauline! I take it you liked the episode? hee.

That makes total sense Lyns.

Loved the cockpit scene. How Jack was just looking in the cockpit pondering the first adventure into the jungle with Charlie. It was so sweet to see them share that moment.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved watching her comfort Jack. This episode had a lot of Kate supporting Jack, which was very refreshing. She was worried about his safety, she pulled the con in part to protect him, she stood by him when everyone was choosing to follow Locke, and she comforted him at the cockpit.

And people think she doesn't love him!
Lyns
Old 01-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginie_GW (View Post)
Hi everyone !

I LOVE Jate. Can I be added ?

I kinda stopped watching Lost a long time ago for various reasons. I missed a number of things about the show but I kept myself updated on the major events. That's why I'm not entirely lost (no pun intended). Despite all of that, I never stopped loving Jate and I would regularly check Jate sites to see what had happened with them.

Then, all the promos for the new season came out and I got really excited about the season premiere. I watched it and I loved it. Jate was absolutely awesome ! That hug was beautiful. I loved when she said "Be careful". Their looks, their smiles .... I even thought they were going to kiss at some point. You could see how much they love each other. They were adorable during the whole episode. They completely made me melt and I had to come here and say it.

Sorry for that long post.
Welcome Don't be shy to post!

Girls! I really liked this episode. See them smiling, caressing, feeling reassured, being for the other one there when one needs. I HEART JATE!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:29 PM
Total Fan

I just finished watching the epi and OMGGGG!!

I.LOVED.IT!

The hug was perfect, I know she used it to talk the walkie but their faces were pure love... and their smiles

and the way they looked at each other in that cockpit scene A kiss there would have been so believable...

Jate is love
Old 01-31-2008, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

OMGGGG...I just LOVE how coupley Jate was acting tonight...first the "Be careful okay"....it was sooo intimate and despite the con u could see kate's concern ws genuine.

And then at the cockpit...they were sooooooo close such a cute scene...I mean...there was no need of being that close to each other but Kate just couldn't help herself