Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2008, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Plus, Jack totally understood why she did it. Team Jate is back in full force.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Totally. Jate, ftw!

They were awesome, tonight. Their scene at the cockpit. Oy vey.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So good! Their faces moved so close, and Kate snuggled close to him. Just total love. Not to mention Jack's "How did this happen?" Another intimate moment that they have to themselves.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Those intimate moments are the reason I watch Lost. You could still see on Kate's face how she was reeling from Jack's ILY. For a split second I thought she was going to say it back when she whispered be careful in his ear.

Their whispers kill me!

But I will come back for you...

Be careful...

For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 01-31-2008, 09:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi everyone !

I LOVE Jate. Can I be added ?

I kinda stopped watching Lost a long time ago for various reasons. I missed a number of things about the show but I kept myself updated on the major events. That's why I'm not entirely lost (no pun intended). Despite all of that, I never stopped loving Jate and I would regularly check Jate sites to see what had happened with them.

Then, all the promos for the new season came out and I got really excited about the season premiere. I watched it and I loved it. Jate was absolutely awesome ! That hug was beautiful. I loved when she said "Be careful". Their looks, their smiles .... I even thought they were going to kiss at some point. You could see how much they love each other. They were adorable during the whole episode. They completely made me melt and I had to come here and say it.

Sorry for that long post.

"Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands."
Ron♥Hermione
Old 01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

I love them. So, so much.

*going to watch the hug again*
Old 01-31-2008, 09:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome to the thread Virginie_GW ! You picked a great day to join in on the fun.
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 01-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The whispers are amazing. Plus, Jack's face during the hug, how much does he love her?!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:50 PM
Passionate Fan

And it was pretty clear that Kate was basking in the ILY. She is so in love with him, whether she's allowing herself to accept it or not.
Lyns
Old 01-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Virginia! Don't apologize for the rant, we love 'em!

I just watched the hug again. It was so much better the second time. Those looks right before?! Oh man, avie time!

Plus, if you look at Kate's face, after breaking the hug. She felt guilty being secretive but knowing she had to.

P.S. Her lips totally touched his neck.

*dies*
Old 01-31-2008, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my word. Now I must watch that again. Her lips on his neck...
Old 01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

When she says, "Be careful, okay?" -- totally touched his neck. I don't think she kissed it but totally brushed against his neck.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just watched it again. She so did! Gah...gotta love those two.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Lips on neck, WHAT?!?!?!

Must rewatch hug...
Lyns