Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-23-2004, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww thanks for the pic

I didnt mind Kyle/Tess together when she started living in his house but then after she killed Alex ( he was my character) I got really mad at her which I didnt want too cause I do like Emilie but Tess just drove me mad.
My LJ
Old 12-23-2004, 10:33 PM
Extreme Fan

About Claire v.s. Tess; I absolutly hated Tess, not for the reason I was a Max/Liz shipper, when she was trying to destroy that relationship I was mad at her and stuff, but I didn't outright hate her until she killed Alex. *grumbles* I wish they didn't make Tess so horrible, Roswell might have gone into more seasons if they didn't kill Alex or make Tess evil.

Oh and even though I hate Tess, I absolutly loved Claire. They are totally different characters, your friend shouldn't hold a grudge with Claire.

--Jessie
Old 12-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Tess talk. I was skeptical of Tess when she first showed up. But I guess you were suppose to be. That's how she was written, "be suspecious of her." Then I started to like her, especially her interaction with the Valenti's. Then they went with she's 100% evil and killed my favorite character. Which is just a no, no. Overall, I was okay with the evil Tess part. It they were going that way because the M/L fans then they should have ran with it and had her be the #1 villian. Which would have been okay since they already had introduced Ava, who could have been the good version. There could have been so many story lines, and Emilie shouldn't of been fired. But, no. The writers had no brains and just pulled plot lines out of there... well, you know. And the fans were left with crap. With Alex dead and Tess/Ava MIA.

But Claire is completely the opposite. She wasn't introduced in the middle of a story line with mystery. Where you should be questioning her. She started in the begining and got to shine.

And she got Charlie... not stupid Max.

So... Charlie/Claire rock!

Back on topic.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've been hoping that the line the psychic gave Claire about how her son must be raised by her insures that Claire will stay on the show. If they get rid of Claire, they will have to have the baby turn out bad, that is if they follow their own plot. There would be less suspense if we know the baby has no chance of being good if its mother is gone. The show writers seem to want to keep everyone guessing.

But then I remember Roswell and how the whole End of the World episode built up this plot that the four aliens had to stay together to be strong enough to save the world from the evil aliens. Then they went and killed off Tess like it didn't matter anymore if Earth gets saved. They ran the whole rest of Season Two based on this idea that Max and Liz's love could never be because Tess, Max, Isabel and Michael had to stay together. Then at the end of Season Three they threw out that plot like it never existed.

I hope Lost isn't going to be the same way. I'm not sure what role Charlie will have in Claire's life but since they scared us with almost killing him off once, I would think they wouldn't do it for real now.

As for Tess and Alex, I loved both characters and they are alive and well in my world also. I blame Kivar and Nicholas for everything.
Old 12-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, Kavar and Nicholas needed to stop being so damn annoying.

I really hope Claire doesn't kill Charlie because she wants him to uncover some secret stuff..

haahha that'd be kind of funny.
Old 12-24-2004, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

I love that pic of Charlie and Claire. She looks like a little girl so excited just to see him with her hands like that. Awesome pic.

I agree with you Deee in that Tess' character was never really fleshed out. We never got to see what made her like she was. She never really got the chance to explain why she went through with the plan after Nasedo was killed. We only ever got to see her in that light, we never knew if there were things that happened in her past that forced her to become what she did. I think that it's sad that there were some fans out there that hated the character so much that they sent death threats. Thought that Tess brought something extra to the show.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 12-24-2004, 01:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Deee
Dreamer, I'm also from NY!
No way!!!! That is too cool!! Where in NY?
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 12-24-2004, 02:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah Forever, I agree. We never got a chance to have a good look in her backround, and it's pathetic. I think the writers tried so hard to make us hate her, they completly forgot she was a character, and all charachters have a certain history. There was always that theory that Tess was the dupe, and Ava was the one who belonged in Roswell, she got a long well with the humans. I think this might be so because we got more our of Ava's history than Tess, and Ava was just there for an Episode or two. We saw sympathy for her cause of the way Lonnie and Wrath treated her.

Dreamer, I'm in Brooklyn. Where are you? My bestfriends little brother, Elias played the little version of Jason Behr in shooting Levian. The movie with Dom! I just realized this! -head desk-
Old 12-24-2004, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

Just thinking about Tess/Max Charlie/Claire. I think that this is the first time that I have ever seen an actress/actor change shows and have two big ships to her name. Strange. I can think of no other person that that has happened to. Hope that makes sense. It's strange thinking about Emilie playing Claire and getting together with Charlie when for so long her name has always been associated to Roswell/Tess/Max.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 12-24-2004, 02:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Honestly. As much of a fan of Roswell I am, I just don't think of her as Tess anymore. I think of her as Claire. I was watching a Roswell DVD earlier, and I thought "wow, why is Claire so evil"
Old 12-24-2004, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Deee
Dreamer, I'm in Brooklyn. Where are you? My bestfriends little brother, Elias played the little version of Jason Behr in shooting Levian. The movie with Dom! I just realized this! -head desk-
NO DOUBLE WAY!!!!! I live in Brooklyn too!!!! And I also met Jason Behr on the set of Shooting Livien in November 2003!!!!! How freaky is that?!?! Click on the 11/19 link in my siggy and that was when I met him during the Livien filming. My friend Wendy was an extra that day I just love this pic of me with him This was at the Tribeca Film Festival in May 2004

Ok, on topic I didn't think how fast I would ship a couple on this show, basically Emilie was the reason I started to watch but I just love Charlie and Claire, they are just tooo cute together. I loved them especially in the peanut butter episode, they were too cute in that eppy

[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 12-24-2004, 02:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh lord! We are so cool! I'm the Marine Park/east-Kingshiway section! The movie is apparently going to get sent to film festivles, and being the best friend of a big sister I hope maybe I'd be able to attend one it's being sent to. Elias said they were so nice to him. All of the cast, and it's cool to know.

On Topic! Yeah, I think my favorite was Peanut Butter and Jelly, but also I liked, their first really encounter where he's all shy and says the line about her husband. So cute!
Old 12-24-2004, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just ran in to say I posted a few Claire/Charlie avies on the Avatar thread ....
Old 12-24-2004, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

How cool is that to meet Jason Behr, your lucky Dreamer 4 Ever
My LJ
Old 12-24-2004, 03:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainstorm18
How cool is that to meet Jason Behr, your lucky Dreamer 4 Ever
Thank you Oh and I should say it has been more than twice I have tons and tons of videos with him on Dutch Roswell by the way

Deee I am in Bensonhurst Bay Parkwayish area