Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2004, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

I love those two pics. But I like the first one better just because of the colors.

It's so hard to just fit four in because we've only seen a few episodes and don't really know who to focus on yet. I think we should try fitting everyone in.
icon *
Old 10-16-2004, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Belle

It's so hard to just fit four in because we've only seen a few episodes and don't really know who to focus on yet. I think we should try fitting everyone in.
I completely agree. Everyone should be there because it's a story about all of them and the first picture has everyone.
Old 10-16-2004, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

The first picture doesn't have everyone! It's missing Emilie, Dom, Terry, Naveen, the little kid that plays Walt (I forget his name but I know he has three ) and the actress that plays Shannon.

Now I'm leaning towards the second one but it needs to be brighter and more tropical.
icon *
Old 10-16-2004, 09:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Belle
The first picture doesn't have everyone! It's missing Emilie, Dom, Terry, Naveen, the little kid that plays Walt (I forget his name but I know he has three ) and the actress that plays Shannon.

Now I'm leaning towards the second one but it needs to be brighter and more tropical.
I was wrong. I guess I wasn't looking at it good enough.
Old 10-16-2004, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Me either. But that is alot of people to fit.
icon *
Old 10-16-2004, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think the 2nd poster is good. But if that's not used the 4 characters I want are Claire, Sawyer and I guess I have to say Jack and Kate cause they seem to be the "front" characters. But I also like Locke and Sayid.
Old 10-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I like the second photo. That way nobody can grip if all or not all of the characters are there because you can't see who it is...it's just people. Just maybe make the backgorund more tropical or something.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:21 PM
Passionate Fan

I LOVE that second picture as is. Since the show is really all about an ensemble cast, I wouldn't mind if the people aren't clearly visible. And I would love an color scheme with aquas and blacks in it to match, though it would be nice if it was brighter.
Old 10-16-2004, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

I agree with whoever said Jack, Kate, Charlie, and Claire should be in it, for the reasons already mentioned.

Of course, I'd like to have Sawyer and Locke in it, somehow...

I don't mind the tropical colors, but maybe if they were done in a darker tone? Greens and blues, but with a darker hue to them... I don't want it to look too happy and tropical, I guess, considering the tone of the show.

But that's just me. Work your magic!
Old 10-17-2004, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

I like the "darker" tropical feel as well.

As for the picture, I like the second one. I dont think its necessary to have certain people and exclude others..this really is an ensemble cast.

Just my opinion...

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 10-17-2004, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I like the colors on both of those....

I don't think I can pick just four -- certainly Kate and Jack.... how about Sawyer, Charlier, Claire?
Old 10-17-2004, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

I can't believe that we are going to be customized already!! I would really love to see the whole cast in some sort of graphic - maybe even similiar to the promo pics that have been around. And in similiar colours to that as well.

I can't wait to see what people come up with

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 10-17-2004, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Here are some cast photos which would be nice. They contain all of the regular cast.

Photo One

Photo Two

I really like the colours that have been used in the last image.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 10-17-2004, 04:06 PM
Extreme Fan

No black please. That's just too dark for the board. It should be lighter tropical hues of green and blue. I'm pretty much for any cast picture as long as Claire is in it.
Old 10-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

I agree that if tropical, it should be kind of dark. Because this show is more tropical dark than like... Yoshi's Island or something. I like the color scheme of this picture. It's not too light, but I like the yellows/aquas in it. I'm not saying use that picture, but the color scheme is nifty.

Oh, and in the second picture I posted it is the entire cast because there's supposed to be 14, right? There's 14 people in that picture.