Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2004, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Board Customization - Please Read

Hi everyone,

The Fan Forum Graphics Team is in the process of customizing message boards and now it's your turn! Please post any picture and color suggestions that you have on this thread. We would appreciate it if you could let us know which pictures you’d like to see in the board graphic. Any help is appreciated, but we ask that you please do not post pictures directly onto this thread, as that will severely slow down the load time for people with slower connections.

You'll be allowed to vote for your favorite graphic in a few weeks from today, and it’ll continue for 5 days at which point the thread will be closed and we will immediately start customizing your board.

Your votes and suggestions for possible colors and the best graphic will be taken into serious consideration, but in the interest of seeing every board receive the best customized look possible, the final decision concerning how this board will be customized will be made by the members of the Graphics Team, because we want to make sure that the selected graphic and colors fit into the overall design scheme that we've established for Fan Forum.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this process, or if you are interested in joining the Graphics Team, feel free to PM me.

Thank you for reading this.

Sabrina
Old 10-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Passionate Fan

The Lost board should look tropical...I think the Lost logo uses green and aqua colors.
Old 10-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

WoW! The board is already up for customization!

I agree... something tropically -- maybe black and a sandy color...or green and blue...

I think the pics should include most of the main cast.....
Old 10-16-2004, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

It's getting customized!

I agree with the tropical look. Blues and yellows and greens.

It's going to look so pretty
icon *
Old 10-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yay customization time . I like the tropical look idea. Like blues and greens. And I like the idea of the whole cast being included in the banner.
Old 10-16-2004, 04:35 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I agree about the color, but there are sooo many people in the cast, we could have like a few of the main people in the front and the rest in the background I guess.

Oh yay i'm excited about board customization already.
Old 10-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

The board is getting customized That's very cool!

I agree the board should have a tropical look to it
Old 10-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with the tropical look, too!

For the banner, I think the main characters should go there -- Kate, Jack, Dom, and Claire. The rest in the back... make sense?
Old 10-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I also agree on the tropical look, blue and green, and all shades in between.
As foer the banner, there is no way we can put everyone in there, so I'm thinking Jack, Kate, Charlie, Claire, Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid and Locke. But that's already too many people.... Well, damn.

“But here’s the thing. I was protecting you. And when it comes down to having the choice of being right or protecting you, I’ll be wrong every single time. Because it’s just who I am.”

.:LJ:.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Yes, it will be tricky trying to get everyone on the banner. But then it's also not impossible. So here is a question for you guys: if you guys had to only pick 4 characters to be on the banner who would you want on it? I know it's a bit hard seeing as only 4 episodes have aired... but it will be great help for the team.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Customization time! Can't wait to see the finished product, Graphics Team.

If we have to choose 4 characters, I think I'd have to echo Tina and go with Jack, Kate, Charlie, and Claire. I think Jack, Kate, and Charlie are givens but if not Claire, I'd like to see Locke up there.
Old 10-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tropical works for me. And if I had to pick four characters I'd go with Jack, Kate, Claire and Charlie, although I'd love for Sawyer to be there too.

PR
icon-Becca (onelove.oneheart)
Old 10-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Total Fan

I agree AsnoCaliente Jack, Kate, Charlie, and Claire. Emilie and Dom both have a lot of fans, and Jack and kate are the leads, so I would go with those 4 if we cant get everyone on a graphic.
Old 10-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

I agree w/ the tropical theme, definetly some aqua, blue, green, and yellow in there. That would be beautiful.

As for who is featured, I don't think it really embodies the show to just show a few of the characters, I'd rather see all, even if the picture has to be tiny and the characters' faces aren't distinct or whatever.

Maybe something like this

or

this.

If four... Jack Kate Sawyer Sayid, Jack Kate Charlie Sawyer.

I really want my Sawyer on there, lol.
Old 10-16-2004, 09:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooh! Customization! I've never had the opportunity to talk about this for a new thread.

I definitely love the tropical idea. Blues and greens would be very nice.

In Fair Verona - I like the second picture you posted. Have Lost big and just see the outlines of the characters. It wouldn't be just a specific group of charcters and it would look really cool.

I do like the first one you posted too just because it has Sawyer right there in front.