Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
i found something odd in the spoilers myself. Apparantly, Ana is suppose to be shot by Michael in Eppy 20 and die by 21! Yet, in eppy 22 which is Michael's eppy, they have it listed that Michael tries to convince Jack to help with Walt/the OTHERS!!! Are you telling me that Jack and the rest of the gang are going to act like nothing happened after Michael is suppose to flipout and shoot/kill Ana? That doesn't make much sense
Now you've really got me wundering if the spoilers are accurate! It doesn't make much sense, you're right. When Jack thought that Locke killed Boone, he was ready to hunt him down and do harm to him. It was only after he realized it was an accident that he semi calmed down. Now either the spoilers are wrong or I'm really going to be &!$$#@ off!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieandClaire
I read that too Heather!! WTF? There's NOOO way!! NOO way that they will just act like NOTHING happened.
They Might?
Look how she's been treated so far! With avoidance and disdain!

Quote:
Why would everyone help Michael if he DOES shoot Ana??
Uh, let me guess! Because this time IT IS JUST ACCIDENT? Whatever!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Lets cross our fingers that this is the ONE spoiler that IS wrong!!

Oh, this time it really will be an accident!!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I could see them acting like nothing happend. It seems Eko may be the only one who feels anything for her death.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I know. Man, I Eko! He really respects Ana! It's awesome!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Positive thoughts, people! And it's Ana's flashback next week, so yay!
Now I have to go, my computer is acting up X__x"

Night Team
Old 04-26-2006, 10:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Night Ana Luthor!

I'm having possitive thoughts some times
Old 04-26-2006, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Aww, night Ana!! Talk to you tomorrow!

Yeah, we can't forget that we have a WHOLE brand new Ana flashie to look forward too!! Do you think we will see danny at all?
Old 04-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, i have the same feeling, hinemoa! Eko is going to be the only one that gives a rats ass about Ana dying!!

Michael killing Ana is probably the "wrong" piece of information Kristin was referring to! Henry probably gets a hold of the gun somehow and shoots her! How lame!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I could see that happening Hayley. I think it would be one little scene, but it could happen. Maybe to show what exactly happend in thier relationship. Or Maybe the day he left her. Maybe it will help explain why she goes at it with sawyer out of nowhere! All though his being super hot is reason enough for me
Old 04-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I know. And we can NEVER trust Kr*sten anyways. I hate that girl! She's annoying and her spoilers are ALWAYS wrong!

I hope we see a Danny in her flashie!!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be nice to see Danny in her flashback but sadly i doubt it! I think her flashback is going to focus on Australia, how she connected up with Jack's father, and maybe what happened after the shooting/killing of Jason!!!

Old 04-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Michael killing Ana is probably the "wrong" piece of information Kristin was referring to! Henry probably gets a hold of the gun somehow and shoots her! How lame
Yep Kristins' spoilers are so lame in how they are phrased and she never really tells you anything.I agree that spoiler that's wrong could be anything. I'm sure it's Eko actually continues to build the church! It's not going to be anything important
Old 04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

I think so too, because there is a list of guest stars in her flashie and there is no Danny. Maybe they will mention him?

I am really very much over Jack's stupid dad. He really bugs me and I think he's as boring as Jack's flashies!
Old 04-26-2006, 11:03 PM
Loyal Fan

So what do you think Jack's dad wants with Ana? Do you think they were (God forbid) Lovers?