Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im about to head off to bed now just wanted to post on the new thread before I go

Talk to you guys all later
My LJ
Old 04-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's the spirit!

Although I'm sure that I'll end up making fun of the Ana haters.

Nah, that would be mean. Their lives are going to be so empty once Ana is gone. Wonder where they'll direct their hate to
Old 04-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
But hey, Eko's building a church! Suddenly, I feel like ALL the problems are going to be solved thanks to that. God bless Father Eko!
Actually, i just read from one of the spoilers that he decides to tear it down! NO LIE!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure they'll still complain about Ana even if she's gone!!

Night Jennny!! Talk tah yah later!!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WHAT? NO WAY!

That's just...senseless! Why would he do that? Maybe in an outburst after hearing the news about Ana? Maybe because he lost his faith? Maybe because Charlie fond and broke all the Virgin Mary images, which means he'll have nothing to decorate his church? Or maybe, just maybe, because the writers simply CAN'T let anything last long?

Oh dear, the endless possibilities...
Old 04-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Actually, i just read from one of the spoilers that he decides to tear it down! NO LIE!!!
Seriously! Now I wonder what could possibly have happend to make Eko that upset? hmmmm....

Night Jenny!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

I never heard he tears in down.

Spoiler:

Old 04-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinemoa
I guess I'll be living on denial Island. I find it interesting that they guy who spoiled two for the road mentioned everything except Ana being shot. Unless the shot is heard off screen and we don't find out until ep 21?
It's funny you brought this up because i found something odd in the spoilers myself. Apparantly, Ana is suppose to be shot by Michael in Eppy 20 and die by 21! Yet, in eppy 22 which is Michael's eppy, they have it listed that Michael tries to convince Jack to help with Walt/the OTHERS!!! Are you telling me that Jack and the rest of the gang are going to act like nothing happened after Michael is suppose to flipout and shoot/kill Ana? That doesn't make much sense.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

I read that too Heather!! WTF? There's NOOO way!! NOO way that they will just act like NOTHING happened.

That could be Ana's big chance to save the kids she promised!! By going with Jack and them to help Michael find Walt!! Why would everyone help Michael if he DOES shoot Ana??
Old 04-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Or maybe, just maybe, because the writers simply CAN'T let anything last long?
Now aint that the truth! Oh well except for the stupid triangle thing. They really just think that building a story up and then ripping it apart will be suspenseful and have the fans clamoring for more, when actually it frustrates people and makes people mad. And they create amazing characters get us attached then kill them when there is so much more that should be done with them!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieandClaire
I never heard he tears in down.

Spoiler:

Sorry, that's what i meant!!! Bet ya he'll tear it down too!!!

Yeah, that's ridiculous with Michael. And if it does go down that way, i'll seriously puke at the TV screen!

Old 04-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, exactly Hinemoa!! In hate how they do that!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Why would everyone go and help Michael if he does kill Ana?? They would NOT all go help him find Walt.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly, I hope they have a VERY good reason for bringing Michael back that soon. 'Cause oh well, Michael is annoying! He's only bearable when Walt's around X_x"

And I totally agree Hinemoa--keeping the mystery is good, but it comes a time when we NEED SOME FREAKIN' ANSWERS!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Michael really bugs me too except when Walt is there. It's so annoying with him always talking crazy!!

Ana/MR.