Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-06-2004, 06:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
New Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by Endless Rain
It's ok. I just wanted to be here on your rearrival. Because I'd been wondering where you were. My girlfriend and I are wonderful. She told me she loved me and everything. I know we love each other friends wise but I'm not sure how she meant it. We'll see. We'll have our four month anniversary in about ten days. I've yet to tell her I love her... I don't know if I do. She's just been going through a lot with her brother... he has an illness... he has not only a physical one but a mental one as well so it's been really tough for her.
.. i was around ff but .. i just kept checking my board ebcause i was very busy with work. 4 months? thats a lot... and i´m sure you´ll find out soon how you feel about her. And i´m sorry about to hear that her brother is ill..

Quote:
Depends on how you're feeling about it. Are you ready to move in with him? How do you feel about him? Do you think it would bring you two closer together? Would it down the rent? (Ha ha) But no you don't have to say that aloud. Just some food for thought. I don't know if I could ever move in with someone... I can hardly stand someone else in my bed.
we are togehter for 8 months now .. and yeah i feel ready to move in with him.. but he lives fasr away from where i live .. -- and i dont wanna give up everything and leave everything behind.. my friends .. my family.. i love him.. i really do .. but i dont wanna be so far away from home

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-06-2004, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know. I'm a whore. *sniffle*... *hangs head and scoots away*
Have I walked into something...er...weird?
Old 09-06-2004, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

RACH! *tackle* I would kiss you but I made it a rule not to kiss straight girls. No matter how pretty they are. Should I introduce you?

Suzie, it sounds like you're ready and not at the same time. You're ready but the timing and the places don't sound right. Is there anyway to compromise about this? Maybe you two can find a place in between and both move in there? Or is there something keeping him from leaving?

And don't worry about my girlfriend. She knows I'm always here to catch her when she falls. Her brother will be fine. He has to be.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
RACH! *tackle* I would kiss you but I made it a rule not to kiss straight girls.
Heee!

You can kiss me on the cheek... or on my elbow

Quote:
No matter how pretty they are.
Yeah, you dont kiss straight girls, you just convert them into some weird music tendencies

Quote:
Should I introduce you?
I would be curious to see you do that
Old 09-06-2004, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Your elbow? I've converted about four girls or rather turned them gay... for some reason girls are more easily exposed to gay tendencies than men. *blink* Hey, they're not weird musical tendencies... Not really weird.

Hey everyone look, it's Rachel. She's migrated from my JRock thread! I saw her on the Eliza boards but I haven't seen Eliza threads moving along a lot... or did I miss it? Um... Rach wanna help out with that?

Ok I'm going to intro you to three people Because that basically everyone who posts on this board... here we go:
Casandra - my sexy sexy lover/fiancee. I live in her bed.
~*Nikki*~ - She wants to join Cas and me but won't admit it.
Lorelai Obsessed - Has missed two weeks worth and made me start threads on my own! Everyone's name is on their handle except Suzie here.

I'm hugging everyone because you guys are awesome and I'm really giddy right now. I'm going to bed... or at least trying. G'night kids.
Old 09-06-2004, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I've converted about four girls or rather turned them gay... for some reason girls are more easily exposed to gay tendencies than men.
Maybe its because for girls its not all about sex and being rough...not sure what I meant by that or maybe they're just more curious.... I-dont-know!!!!

Quote:
but I haven't seen Eliza threads moving along a lot.
Yeah, i guess since school started...

Quote:
Casandra - my sexy sexy lover/fiancee. I live in her bed.
Really? Really? Really?

Sleep tight
Old 09-06-2004, 08:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
New Girl

Quote:

Suzie, it sounds like you're ready and not at the same time. You're ready but the timing and the places don't sound right. Is there anyway to compromise about this? Maybe you two can find a place in between and both move in there? Or is there something keeping him from leaving?

And don't worry about my girlfriend. She knows I'm always here to catch her when she falls. Her brother will be fine. He has to be.
yeah there is something keeping him from leaving .. university.. we wanted to move in together when he finished .. but that will be another year and we dont want to wait that long

aww you are so cute talking about your girlfriend.. i think you really love her.. and i´m sure her brother will be ok

@Rachel.. hey girl.. i do know you already from the charmed board.. hope to see you there soon

Quote:
Lorelai Obsessed - Has missed two weeks worth and made me start threads on my own! Everyone's name is on their handle except Suzie here.
lol i promise to be around the next time ..

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-06-2004, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Susie, I agree with Maxi that perhaps you're ready, just not ready to leave ur family behind which is very understandable. Is there any chance your bf would consider moving closer to you?

Oh and welcome Rach! You'll love the naughty fun we have around here.

Nikki
Old 09-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
New Girl

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
Susie, I agree with Maxi that perhaps you're ready, just not ready to leave ur family behind which is very understandable. Is there any chance your bf would consider moving closer to you?

Nikki
well we agreed that no one has to move for the other and that .. when we want to move in together we have to find a place which is in the middle .. but at the moment he still has classes and isnt able to move..the only chance for us beeing together is that i will move to munich.. otherwise we have to wait until school is over for him

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-06-2004, 06:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I know. I'm a whore. *sniffle*... *hangs head and scoots away*
Maybe, but you're OUR whore!

....not sure that helped, actually....

http://bcnifm.com
Old 09-07-2004, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jeez Maxi, way to be an FF hoe, lol.
Maxi's MY FF hoe.

*cough*

Um. Hi, Rach!
Old 09-07-2004, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

Well... I'm glad I'm in some kind of demand.
Old 09-07-2004, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
@Rachel.. hey girl.. i do know you already from the charmed board.. hope to see you there soon
Yeah

Quote:
Im sure I will but my being naughty has to stay secret...

Quote:
Um. Hi, Rach!
Hi
Old 09-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

Rach and I have been getting a bit aquainted over on Eliza's board. She's scared of Nath too

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 09-07-2004, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

I really should hang in the Eliza board more. I was there a lot but... apparently not so much anymore. I want to spend more time with my Casandra ( ).