Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-22-2007, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for dropping by the jake board, susana. please drop by as often as possible.

that goes for everyone here.

i watched the first 2 seasons of six feet under but didn't watch s3 so i gave it up.

Old 05-23-2007, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Gave up already? Was it getting too boring??? I haven't watched beyond half of Season One.

This anticipation of Tras' baby coming is killing me. I wish she would have the kid already!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-24-2007, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it did get boring for me. plus, i didn't really like brenda & nate in the first place. i thought when nate got married to someone else, they wouldn't get back together. uh-oh! i just spoiled you.

awww. tras' baby hasn't come yet? that's gotta be really nervewracking. i feel for you, sweetie.

Old 05-24-2007, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I kind of hope the baby comes during weekend, then I can be there.

Ha ha! I doubt that I will be watching SFU again. I liked it in the beginning but like I said, I associated that show with my dog's passing so I never watched it again.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-25-2007, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

good luck with tras' baby and i hope it comes during the weekend.

awww. i'm sorry about your dog. let me know if you like SFU.

Old 05-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

So do I. I have been here at work sitting by my phone in case. And I've been at the barn when I get home. I'm waiting and waiting and meanwhile, Tras is just munching on her hay. ARGH!

But I am going to see Pirates this weekend!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-26-2007, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tras is taking her sweet time so i guess you just have to wait.

i'm watching Pirates tomorrow too. let me know what you think of the movie ok.

did you see orlando on Ellen? it was so hilarious hearing them discuss the baby they're planning to make without knowing the specifics.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far

Jazz, sorry to hear about your dog But I can understand why you won't watch SFU afterwards I really like the show and am still wondering why I didn't watch it when it was on air

How's Tras doing? Any news on her baby?

Teena, I like the idea of Nate/Brenda but I also like him with Lisa :shrug. Anyhow I thought it was sooo funny when James Cromwell aka George Sibley on SFU was watching "Babe" in one of the episodes I watched recently

POTC 3 - I have no idea when I'll get around to watch it, wasn't too impressed with part 2 But then again, Johnny and Orlando are in it, so I might change my mind
Old 05-27-2007, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Same here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teena1013 (View Post)
i watched the first 2 seasons of six feet under but didn't watch s3 so i gave it up.
Jazz, a possible Anne 4 would be awesome! I'd die from happiness. Oh, please will you keep me updated about it if you can? . And you're right, they could have used the book songs but I don't know how to explain it. It was weird and wasn't what I expecting to see. Can't help to thing about the LOTR movies and especially Viggo when thingking in Aragorn

Tras is your dog or one of your horses? Sorry, I haven't been around lately.

Looks like everyone is going to see "Pirates". I didn't like the second one but I'm probably going to see the 3rd one. I've heard that you should stay after the ending credits
Old 05-28-2007, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

Teena - What did Orlando say about the baby making? I admit that he looks like he bulked himself up for the movie, he looked alot less scrawny, doesn't you think?

Nad - SFU is a good show and the writing is very well done, I just couldn't get back into it through bad association. A show that is kind of centered around a funeral home and my dog passes away, that's kind of weird.

Kat - I'll keep you updated but it is just something that Kevin is working on and I'm not sure how far he is into it due to website changes and other stuff that keeps cropping up. But yeah, I was thinking I don't think I could watch Aragorn prance around stage and singing. Tras is my horse.

About POTC 3 - it is definitely better than the second one. You should stay till the end of the credits and well, Johnny Depp is as good as ever in this one. He's such a great actor. However, did anyone else feel a LOTR vibe during Elizabeth's speech? I thought that Will was going to grow long blonde hair and go, "I sense the British are coming!"

About Tras - STILL PREGNANT! I'm about to give up when that kid is going to pop out for goodness' sakes!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-29-2007, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

nad, i was sad when lisa was gone. maya wasn't even a year old when she disappeared right?

susana, you didn't like Pirates 2? i it. i think it's my fave among all 3 movies.

jazz, orli is willing to have a baby with ellen. but they still have to figure out how they're going to do it cos ellen doesn't wanna have to be pregnant but even though she wants a baby.

Old 05-29-2007, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

Teena - That's hilarious!!! Orli and Ellen baby!!!! Hmm...well, they could have someone else carry it for them! Can you imagine the lucky girl? I'm carrying Orlando Bloom's baby! It will be their road to stardom.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-29-2007, 06:35 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
A show that is kind of centered around a funeral home and my dog passes away, that's kind of weird.
It is I don't think I'd be able to watch it if our dog would pass away while I'm watching it either.

PotC 3 is better than the 2nd one? Good, I might change my mind about going to the movies then

Tras is still pregnant? She's sure making you wait

Teena, yep, I think Maya was about a year old when Lisa disappeared So sad

Wait a sec - Orlando Bloom is willing to have a baby with Ellen? Ellen as in Ellen de Generes (sp?)? Oh boy...
Old 05-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Thank you Jazz . Just the idea of Kevin working on a possible Anne 4 makes me happy .

Teena, not really but I've got the feeling that I'll like the third one
Old 05-30-2007, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

Well, that's the general agreement, that POTC 3 is alot better than 2. Mind you, it was still a long movie...but there were parts I thoroughly enjoyed!

The first one will always be my favourite though.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove