Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2007, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

jazz, i'm happy you had an awesome time in NY and you got to see your "man" again. whoah! you've learned how to ride without a bridle? that's scary for a non-rider like me but thrilling for an expert like you.

good luck with Tras!

susana, thanks for dropping by. you're so lucky you got to watch the LOTR musical. thanks for sharing the aragorn with us. hope to see you at the jake board too.

nad, please do drop by here cos it was great having you as our temp mod.

gay, what's this Whispers movie of josh?

ryll, we miss you at the jake board.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, Josh and SWC (from PB). I can't wait.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:40 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Jazz, I'm sure you can do it

Tras is due next week? Time flies. I hope everything goes as planed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronakat
Actually my trip is a little Viggo related since I went to London to se LOTR the musical
Wait, there is a LotR musical? How did I miss that? I think I just found another reason to go to London

Gay I'll try to stop by on a regular basis.

Thanks Teena I'm embarassed to say that while I love Viggo as an actor I never visited his board before *hides*
Old 05-16-2007, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Susana - What did you think of the LOTR musical? It didn't do very well here, we obvioiusly didn't like it. How is it doing in London? I didn't get to see it after reading bad reviews. And my siblings saw it and said I wouldn't like it.

Nad - Oh yeah, there was a musical. It was created here in Toronto and then when it didn't do well here, it moved on to London. Thanks for coming on here, we always appreciate it!

Yes, Tras is due very soon. I have to go visit her this weekend and get things ready.

Gay - What is Whispers about??? And what are the chances that two of your fave men are in the same movie?

Teena - Wish I was an expert on horses but after seeing these clinics, I'm really a beginner!!!!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's the plot for Whisper: Plot: When the ten-year-old son, David, (Blake Woodruff) of a wealthy New England socialite is abducted, his kidnapper Max Harper (Josh Holloway) and his seedy associates assume it will be a routine kidnapping in exchange for a large ransom. Unknown to the kidnappers, the shy and reserved David actually has a hidden agenda of his own, and a mysterious way of tapping into the minds of others. Soon, Max will wish that he had never kidnapped David, much less even heard of him.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

nad, don't be embarassed. what's important is that you're here now.

jazz, i'll put it this way. i don't know anything about riding horses so you're an expert to me.

gay, thanks for the summary of josh's movie. is it new ?

Old 05-17-2007, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Why is Josh Holloway playing the bad boy again?

Teena - That sounds funny!!! Okay, it's nice to be an "expert" to someone!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-18-2007, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

cos josh is so good at being bad

i'm happy i could make you , jazz.

Old 05-18-2007, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

He obviously is. He's got the bad boy looks for it. Guess he might as well ride on that ticket, eh?

So what's everyone's plans for the weekend? It's a three-day weekend here in Canada.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-18-2007, 05:57 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Jazz, thanks for the info on the musical, so I guess it's doing better in London.

And given I don't know that much about horses either, you can be an expert to me too

Gay, thanks for the summary, sounds interesting

As for the weekend plans, I plan on spending lots of time relaxing I also need to catch up on some shows and to watch more Six Feet Under (yeah, I know, I'm late on that one )
Old 05-19-2007, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have work on weekends.

Bad boy Josh is just hot!
Old 05-19-2007, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

enjoy your 3 day weekend, jazz.

i'll be going to mass tomorrow and then maybe watch a movie on monday.

Old 05-21-2007, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
As for the weekend plans, I plan on spending lots of time relaxing I also need to catch up on some shows and to watch more Six Feet Under (yeah, I know, I'm late on that one )
Six Feet Under eh? I used to watch that in the first season. Granted, I haven't watched it since because while I was watching it with my dog, he got sick during that time and of course, passed away soon afterwards. I couldn't watch it since, I associated it with my dog's passing. But it is a very GOOD show, that much I saw!

Hee-hee! Horse expert, that's funny.

Gay - How was the movie???

I finally saw Spiderman 3 yesterday. Boy, that movie was long and there was too much happening. It was like they were trying to cram too much into the movie.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 05-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Hey , sure Teena, I just dropped by the Jake board. Last weekend I saw "Zodiac"

Gay, how are you doing? Still busy running so many boards, huh?

Jazz, your siblings are smart. It wasn't that bad but obviously it wasn't what people expected to see. The lyrics and music it's well, they just made it up and I guess we thought it'd be like in the movies. The story is based on the books much more than on the movies and that's okay but at the same time impossible to sum up all the characters and story in three hours. I don't think it'll be much of a success in Europe either
Hey, any news about 'Ann of Green Gables'? Any new released or Meagan/Jonathan appearance somewhere?
Jazz, so would you recommen to watch S3?
Old 05-22-2007, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

I was thinking perhaps they would have used the songs in the books. You know how the books had the hobbits singing right? Well, I thought they would use those songs, did they? I dont' mind it being a musical, seeing how the books look like it was meant to be a musical of some sort...but three books in one play? I don't think it could work.

Hmm...no news on the Anne side....maybe an Anne 4 but that's in the talking stages right now.

S3 was alright, it was entertaining. There are some things Tobey Macguire shouldn't really do.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove