Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-16-2004, 10:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, licking is good, esp when Viggo is involved.

abby, yup when I was 16 I was totally convinced I was gonna marry Jon Brandis one day, and it was a major shock to the system when he passed away! So I've been spending alot of time recently indulging in my love of JB.

But don't worry, you can't get rid of me that easily, I'm back bay-bee!!!

Actually, seeing as this is the Aragorn thread, I may as well ask this. Does anyone know where I'd find a screencap of the bit in TTT where Aragorn kicks the Orc helmet and then falls to his knees and screams? Coz I'm still working on that website with photos from my NZ trip (I'll get it finished one day, honestly ) and I was hoping to get a screencap of that scene to stick next to the photo of me in the very same spot doing the very same thing. *is a pathetic fangirl and is proud* I've looked all over the place, but I can't find a cap of that particular moment.
Old 06-17-2004, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Phee
Yes, licking is good, esp when Viggo is involved.

abby, yup when I was 16 I was totally convinced I was gonna marry Jon Brandis one day, and it was a major shock to the system when he passed away! So I've been spending alot of time recently indulging in my love of JB.

But don't worry, you can't get rid of me that easily, I'm back bay-bee!!!

Actually, seeing as this is the Aragorn thread, I may as well ask this. Does anyone know where I'd find a screencap of the bit in TTT where Aragorn kicks the Orc helmet and then falls to his knees and screams? Coz I'm still working on that website with photos from my NZ trip (I'll get it finished one day, honestly ) and I was hoping to get a screencap of that scene to stick next to the photo of me in the very same spot doing the very same thing. *is a pathetic fangirl and is proud* I've looked all over the place, but I can't find a cap of that particular moment.
And at 16 I was convinced I was gonna marry Joshua Jackson. Welcome back. One of the orig concubines is back. Hee. After you asked about that scene I searched every thread like the Fan Art board. I saw some HQ caps but didn't quite captured the scene you want so I went for some kinda blurry but ok. I uploaded them since I got them in zipped file.

Old 06-17-2004, 09:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

abby, you totally rock my world for looking for those caps!!! That second last one is pretty much perfect. *saves pic* Thank you!!!! Here's me doing my Viggo impersonation in almost the exact same spot....

Like I said, fangirl and proud. When hubby saved that pic off the digi cam, he named it "fangornfangirl.jpg", so even he thinks I'm a lost cause.

BTW, nothing wrong with wanting to marry Josh Jackson. Must confess I had a bit of a crush on him, too.

Last edited by Phee; 06-17-2004 at 09:26 AM
Old 06-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

OMG! That's so funny Phee!!!! That just about killed me!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Banned

your very lucky.
Old 06-17-2004, 01:00 PM
Extreme Fan

That is too much for me.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 06-17-2004, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

I love doing all those fangirl stuff. We did this whole tour of Roswell when we were down in Covina and we re-enacted all the scenes we saw.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-17-2004, 10:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks guys, glad you like my pic.

Jazz, fangirls unite!!! That's the only little bit of re-enacting I did. I felt I owed it to Viggo and his broken toes.

There are plenty of other filming locations you see where you totally feel like you're in the movie though, and as a result have total fangirl moments. Like the place where they filmed the Ithilien scenes. We were standing on this ledge which must have been pretty much where Elijah, Sean and Andy were crouching down when they saw the oliphaunts. Coz I looked out at the view and it was almost like watching the movie. I half expected an oliphaunt to come out and walk right in front of me. I was so excited I didn't wanna leave!! Was very cool.
Old 06-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazz
I love doing all those fangirl stuff. We did this whole tour of Roswell when we were down in Covina and we re-enacted all the scenes we saw.
You were in Covina? When?
Old 06-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Phee
Jazz, fangirls unite!!! That's the only little bit of re-enacting I did. I felt I owed it to Viggo and his broken toes.
I would have re-enacted all the scenes. I'm just that type of fan girl. But yours was great, I love it!

rebelle - I was in Covina twice during the time Roswell was on the air. It's nice, very cute.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Phee - Aww. I love seeing that pic again. I saw it at the LOTR board when you posted it before. Hee. Fan girls rock. Aah, I wish I have some money to visit NZ. I would re-enacted a lot of scenes too. Btw, you went to Aragorn's cliff right? One of the Filipino posters went to NZ and went to those locations too and she had a pic with Aragorn's cliff sign.
Old 06-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

It would have been pretty cool to get my photo taken sitting on a rock in the stream where Gollum caught that fish in TTT. I can just imagine myself crouching on the rock and pulling a Gollum face. But that was right on the edge of a very high waterfall, so yeah, totally not gonna happen! Andy Serkis was brave to go sliding down that stream right towards the edge of that waterfall!

The ultimate would have been to stand on top of Mt Sunday, pretending to be Eowyn standing outside Meduseld. But it's a bit of a hike (over sometimes swampy land I believe) to actually get to the bottom of the mountain, and then you'd hafta climb the thing, which can be done, but I'd think you'd need to be with someone who knew what they were doing so you didn't end up falling off and getting yourself killed. So instead I just stood and drooled over Mt Sunday from the road.

And yup, I went to Aragorn's "cliff". I've actually got a photo of myself leaning against that "cliff", which is really just a little ledge of rock.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

Just a ledge of rock, eh? That's incredibly funny but you know, that's the nature of film. They always fool you with alot of stuff. I love it.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-23-2004, 10:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yup, it's only a bit taller than I am. Now whenever I watch the movie and they show Leggy standing there looking over the edge at the river below, I'm like, "Don't worry love, it wasn't really that far, he'll be right."
Old 06-24-2004, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Bwahahahaha! You know, that's what I suspected when they were filming that show. That it was taken from a ledge since the camera was looking upwards. Amazing what they can do when it comes to editing to make you believe.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove