Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

I really have to say this... My mom doesn't watch movies because she just can't sit around for 2 hours watching anything.

But one night I was watching 28 days and she sat with me and saw it! She *loved* it, I was so pleased. Plus, it was neat to watch it with her since she can't sit still for 3 seconds.

During the movie my mom kept saying, "we should show this to your nephew, etc", because he was 'experimenting' with stuff. As I type my nephew is in the hospital after taking 20-30 pills. His liver will probably be damaged for life, he's also hostile and pretty much out of control.

I see the movie and the whole dynamic a lot different now... How odd life can get.
Old 04-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

I missed out on this post but I'm sorry to hear about your nephew hon. It is strange how life is strange. I had personal experiences with rehab but in a hospital environment, not so much this sort of environment that these guys were in.

I watched the movie again last night. I have always rented it but finally I bought it. I love owning it now. I wanted to for so long and I can't stop giggling over Eddie loving Santa Cruz.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-29-2005, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks so much.

Yeah, Eddie never gets old! He's so cute about the soap and the whole "so, what's wrong with your balls?" thing...
Old 06-30-2005, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

It's true, I'm never tired about Eddie.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was rummaging to all my dvds and found this. I miss Eddie. So I watched it again.
I loved the scene when they are watching Santa Cruz together and they kissed abruptly. I wish it was something that the director had worked on longer. It would've been a great love story.
Old 07-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

You know, they both kind of ended and it was just a weird awkward moment between the two of them. I thought perhaps he would have made it and seek her out.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-28-2005, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. Same point, Jazz. And she will be so confused whether to have him or be stuck with his nonsense drunk BF. It would've been perfect. That scene, the awkward reaction can grow into something real special.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it could of but we will always be wondering. Though I do love her running into the guy with the plant and the dog.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove