Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2004, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because

Old 04-30-2004, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he
Old 04-30-2004, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt

Old 05-02-2004, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like
Old 05-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries

Old 05-13-2004, 04:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 05-15-2004, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee with

Old 05-15-2004, 03:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee with whipped

Old 05-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee with whipped cream
Old 05-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee with whipped cream and
Old 05-20-2004, 05:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee with whipped cream and chocolate

Old 05-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee with whipped cream and chocolate dripping
Old 05-21-2004, 11:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee with whipped cream and chocolate dripping on

Old 05-24-2004, 04:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee with whipped cream and chocolate dripping on Viggo's
Old 05-24-2004, 06:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over David's and thrusting his hips into him. Shocked, Viggo yelled "wait! let him decide what he will do." Meanwhile, Orlando picked up a penny and threw it in the towel because he felt like cherries jubilee with whipped cream and chocolate dripping on Viggo's foot