Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]GiRl [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 03-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into

Old 03-13-2004, 08:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited Firithmelloniel ]
Old 03-13-2004, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room

Old 03-15-2004, 05:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where
Old 03-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl

Old 03-23-2004, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was...
Old 03-23-2004, 07:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting
Old 03-23-2004, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his

Old 03-30-2004, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands
Old 03-30-2004, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all

Old 03-31-2004, 02:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Viggo danced naked with Orli clasped his butt tight to himself while yelling, "I'm coming!" So they left Elijah with some Viggo's dirty socks then he kissed the mirror goodbye. While they continued twirling around, suddenly, Dom burst his pants, so Viggo turned his head slowly and looked into the room where Karl was putting his hands all over
Old 04-02-2004, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]

This story is dirty. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] I'm shocked!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 04-02-2004: Message edited Angela12 ]