Old 09-13-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great trailer!
Old 09-13-2017, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yes it was, one of my favorite.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the trailer for Let it Bleed also. They were all focusing on Paire.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh yeah, the Let It Bleed trailer for NBC. That was under the tagline, "Welcome back, Heroes." Even NBC knew that putting Peter and Claire front and center was a good advertisement.

Actually, Tia, the creators of Friends didn't really admit to a mistake. They intended for Monica and Joey to be the main couple, but that storyline never really got started because the chemistry just didn't seem to fit. After season one they realized that Ross and Rachel should be the main couple, and that's what they focused on. And Monica and Chandler were only supposed to be a one night stand, but after seeing how fans reacted to them they decided to extend the relationship to see where it went, and they ended up being the central couple on the show.

But the problem with Heroes is that even when everyone could see that the show had problems, Kring wouldn't course correct. And NBC kept firing everyone except Kring from the show. He was always the main problem. And I think I've already told you what should've happened after Homecoming and Fallout. Ditch the part about Nathan being Claire's biological father and make Adam Monroe her father.

And that's what I loved about Grunny, he was always a Paire shipper. He and Masi were both pro-Paire. And that review is great, but it wasn't the only pro-Paire review in the media. Kristen Dos Santos from E! News said that Peter and Claire had "serious za-za-zing."
Old 09-16-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Grunny was the main Paire shipper of the cast.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I remember, Arinna. I forgot what he said about Paire, exactly, but he definitely saw what we did.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh yeah, the Let It Bleed trailer for NBC. That was under the tagline, "Welcome back, Heroes." Even NBC knew that putting Peter and Claire front and center was a good advertisement.

Actually, Tia, the creators of Friends didn't really admit to a mistake. They intended for Monica and Joey to be the main couple, but that storyline never really got started because the chemistry just didn't seem to fit. After season one they realized that Ross and Rachel should be the main couple, and that's what they focused on. And Monica and Chandler were only supposed to be a one night stand, but after seeing how fans reacted to them they decided to extend the relationship to see where it went, and they ended up being the central couple on the show.

But the problem with Heroes is that even when everyone could see that the show had problems, Kring wouldn't course correct. And NBC kept firing everyone except Kring from the show. He was always the main problem. And I think I've already told you what should've happened after Homecoming and Fallout. Ditch the part about Nathan being Claire's biological father and make Adam Monroe her father.

And that's what I loved about Grunny, he was always a Paire shipper. He and Masi were both pro-Paire. And that review is great, but it wasn't the only pro-Paire review in the media. Kristen Dos Santos from E! News said that Peter and Claire had "serious za-za-zing."
They knew that Paire should be front and center to promotions which is why it made no sense why hey didn't change the relationship stuff ASAP.

Yes, I know of all that Friends stuff.

Yeah. It seems the MAIN issue was Kring but I guess since he was the creator, and season 1 was so successful, they didn't want to fire him.... but he really drove the series to the ground.

Adam being the father would've been a great direction to go.
Old 09-18-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess TK was way too stubborn to do that.
Old 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I guess TK was way too stubborn to do that.
Yeah and look what that lead to for Heroes.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess he was the last one to see it.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
They knew that Paire should be front and center to promotions which is why it made no sense why hey didn't change the relationship stuff ASAP.

Yes, I know of all that Friends stuff.

Yeah. It seems the MAIN issue was Kring but I guess since he was the creator, and season 1 was so successful, they didn't want to fire him.... but he really drove the series to the ground.

Adam being the father would've been a great direction to go.

See, that's what I don't agree with. Frank Darabont was the creator and executive producer of The Walking Dead series(Robert Kirkman created the comic book), but AMC fired Darabont during the second season over a budget dispute, and TWD was the highest rated series in cable TV history. So I don't see why NBC couldn't have fired Kring if he was the one responsible for all the bad decisions.

Of course Adam being Claire's father is a great idea. I came up with it.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-24-2017, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, I love that, Arinna! The only problem is that she's with future Peter in that pic.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Of course Adam being Claire's father is a great idea. I came up with it.
Adam being her Father actually would've made S2 better. Here's why. Adam could've gained Peter's trust, because he told him the tragic story of a Father&Daughter being separated by the evil Company. The Company could've erased Peter's memory to protect Claire from Adam. After Peter's memory was restored. Peter&Adam could've went to Odessa, and you could've of had 2 reunions Paire's&Adam&Claire's. Finally when they go to destroy the virus, that's when Adam could've revealed his true colors, and revealed he needed Claire's help to unleash the virus. Bonus HRG could've had a heroic death by saving Claire&the world. Plus S2 ends with Sylar returning but he's more like a mix between Joker&Goblin&Doom.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

x
Closed Thread   Post New Thread