Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lemme guess..... Damon/Elena? I don't watch TVD so I'm not sure.

I'm okay with Hook/Emma, but my co-mod wanted her with Neal because they're parents and was pretty upset when they killed him off. But we're both huge Olicity shippers. And I just now got into Bruce/Selina on Gotham, even though the future Batman and Catwoman are both only 12 years old.

It's gotten warmer here in PA, but not all that warm. It's been raining a lot so it's been cool here as well. It's supposed to get much warmer tomorrow.
Old 03-16-2015, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep Damon and Elena. I have friends who ship Emma and Neal and I do try to cheer up posters in his thread on the OUAt board. I don't hate them I just have issues with their break up.
I like Olicity from what I seen but I am not obsessed with them maybe I might in the future.

t's Neal's daddy I have issues with but Robert Carlyle is a good actor so I feel for him at times and he plays evil well. The kids that play Bruce and Selena are cute

Last edited by fox24; 03-16-2015 at 05:10 AM
Old 03-16-2015, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've been to the OUAT thread briefly, but I didn't stick around that long. Modding two boards keeps me busy, plus I wasn't in the mood to chat with people who kept complaining about Mulan/Aurora. It was never gonna happen; she's with Philip and they have a child! Plus, Aurora never gave the slightest hint she went that way.

Yeah, now I have to play major catch up on Gotham because of Bruce and Selina.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah people on that show can get crazy over crack ships don't get me started on the crazy who ship Emma and regina on tumblr.

I admit I do want Colin and Sarah to do another project because they had good chemistry in the one episode they did on the Tudors. Then again Colin has chemistry with everyone even the floor. Just a joke his characters tend to fall down a lot it's why Captain floor is also a ship lol

Last edited by fox24; 03-17-2015 at 04:08 AM
Old 03-17-2015, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love Sarah Bolger! And in honor of her Irish heritage......

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY, EVERYONE!!!

Old 03-17-2015, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. Happy St Patrick's day
Old 03-17-2015, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Hope everyone has a nice St. Patrick's Day!!

I think we have some Once Upon a Time fans right...
'Once Upon a Time' star Robbie Kay joins NBC's 'Heroes Reborn' cast - Chicago TV | Examiner.com
Old 03-17-2015, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently a cute St Patrick's Day graphic is what it takes to bring me to this thread. =p

“Happy St Patrick’s day from the Thief & the Pirate.”
x

xx

I couldn't resist.

---

^ Awww, that's awesome! I'm looking forward to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Yeah people on that show can get crazy over crack ships.

I admit I do want Colin and Sarah to do another project because they had good chemistry in the one episode they did on the Tudors. Then again Colin has chemistry with everyone even the floor. Just a joke his characters tend to fall down a lot it's why Captain floor is also a ship lol
Like me. I used to crack-ship Hook like nobody's business.

I don't remember that episode. I only found the clips on YouTube a few months ago. He does have chemistry with everyone. That's why I've crack-shipped him with pretty much every female character he has crosses paths with. =p Captain floor -- awesome!

Last edited by rocky845; 03-17-2015 at 10:07 PM
Old 03-17-2015, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramgirl (View Post)
Hope everyone has a nice St. Patrick's Day!!

I think we have some Once Upon a Time fans right...
'Once Upon a Time' star Robbie Kay joins NBC's 'Heroes Reborn' cast - Chicago TV | Examiner.com

Hey, I'm also a Heroes fan, so thanks for the link!

OMG! Robin and Hook celebrating St. Patrick's with green beer! Awesome! Are they even Irish?

I'm glad my cute St. Patrick's Day gif got you to post here. It's true that Colin just seems to have chemistry with everyone, but I can't 'ship Aurora with anyone but Philip. They were my first OTP. It's a shame the OUAT writers stole their entire storyline and gave it to Snow and Charming.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know! They make beer look really good, and I'm not even a fan of beer. I've read that Colin was born and raised in Ireland and he speaks with an Irish accent so there's no doubt that he's Irish. I'm just not so sure about Sean. His bio shows that he was born in England and he speaks with an British accent, but his last name suggests that he has Irish roots.

You always find or make the best graphics. I totally shipped Aurora/Philip too when I was watching the show, but it was such fun to crack-ship too. I just couldn't resist being drawn in to the other possibilities, so I thought I might as well enjoy it while it lasts. Hook/Aurora wasn't my only Hook crack-ship though. I just adored Hook so much that I saw chemistry everywhere he went. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not really familar with the Aurora/Phillip story. Which of their storylines was given to Snow/Charming?

Last edited by rocky845; 03-18-2015 at 04:19 PM
Old 03-18-2015, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You don't have to worry about Hook/ Aurora the man is totally crazy about Emma. I was just commenting how I wanted the two of them to do another project

Colin is Irish don't know about Sean. I love that picture. They are really good friends. It was Charming fighting Maleficent.

I am excited that Robbie Kay joined heroes I loved him as the little demon Peter Pan.

I saw Mal give Aurora the sleeping curse last Sunday it was short but Kirsten and Sarah did a good job
Old 03-18-2015, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
I'm not really familar with the Aurora/Phillip story. Which of their storylines was given to Snow/Charming?
Are you saying that you've never seen Sleeping Beauty? That movie is a classic! Maleficent was the enemy of Philip and Aurora, and it was Philip who defeated Maleficent and killed her after she turned into a dragon. And it was Philip and Aurora who met in the woods, neither knowing who the other really was and falling in love with each other. Philip had to fight his way out of Maleficent's castle, through ogres and jumping his horse over the moat, slicing his way thorough thorn bushes and fighting Maleficent in her dragon form to get to Aurora and awaken her with true love's kiss. OUAT took away pretty much everything and gave most of it to Snow/Charming, including Charming's battle with Maleficent as a dragon. Philip and Aurora were left with very little story in OUAT, and they even gave Philip a storyline that wasn't even his, with Maleficent turning him into a beast. That was the Beauty & The Beast storyline..... which they gave to Rumpelstiltskin. They totally messed up everyone's storylines on that show.

I kind of wondered if Colin was Irish, even though he speaks with an English accent as Hook. And I'm curious what Robbie Kay will play on Heroes: Reborn.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope he plays another villain. He did a good job with the creepy kid vibe on OUAt.

As gold as the beast. I have been up and down with that. right now I am happy he and Belle are broken up. She deserves better and he needs to learn to give up power
Old 03-19-2015, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Are you saying that you've never seen Sleeping Beauty? That movie is a classic! Maleficent was the enemy of Philip and Aurora, and it was Philip who defeated Maleficent and killed her after she turned into a dragon. And it was Philip and Aurora who met in the woods, neither knowing who the other really was and falling in love with each other. Philip had to fight his way out of Maleficent's castle, through ogres and jumping his horse over the moat, slicing his way thorough thorn bushes and fighting Maleficent in her dragon form to get to Aurora and awaken her with true love's kiss. OUAT took away pretty much everything and gave most of it to Snow/Charming, including Charming's battle with Maleficent as a dragon. Philip and Aurora were left with very little story in OUAT, and they even gave Philip a storyline that wasn't even his, with Maleficent turning him into a beast. That was the Beauty & The Beast storyline..... which they gave to Rumpelstiltskin. They totally messed up everyone's storylines on that show.

I kind of wondered if Colin was Irish, even though he speaks with an English accent as Hook. And I'm curious what Robbie Kay will play on Heroes: Reborn.
No? I've always wanted to watch it, but I've never had the chance. I remember watching OUAT and knowing for sure that Maleficent wasn't in Snow White. I just couldn't remember which story's villainess she was until you told me. Yes, bits and pieces of what I know about Sleeping Beauty is coming back to me. Whoa, all of that happened to Aurora/Philip? Wow, and they didn't even get to do any of that on OUAT. The part in bold is one of the major reasons why I'm not watching OUAT anymore. I just could not take any more of the mixing around of the storylines and everyone being tied to everyone else.

I've watched videos of Colin speaking in his natural accent. That's how I knew. =p I kinda hope he plays another villain. He was so good as Peter Pan.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am loving Mal and Regina's friendship this season.

I guess I got used to OUAt being about eight regulars and everybody else being guest stars cause most shows are like that. I do wish they devoted more time to Aurora and certain other characters though. However, I've accepted the shows format and drink the kool aid to some of its wonkiness
I did almost quit in 2b but then when Hook became a more prominent role in s3 I was Hooked pun intended.

The everybody is related is a joke that even the writers are aware of. I am glad that the female villains aren't related in a familial way to any of the mains although I shouldnt speak to soon though
Closed Thread   Post New Thread