Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You should go back and watch Sleeping beauty, then. It's one of my favorite Disney movies.

Yeah, I don't like how OUAT keeps mixing up all the storylines and makes everyone related to each other. I don't know if Maleficent and Regina have necessarily been friends, but they do have a nice interaction. I like the Regina/Emma thing though. And I agree about Gold. I don't know how anyone could've shipped him and Belle at one point.

So do you think that Robbie Kay will be a villain on Heroes: Reborn?

Old 03-20-2015, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay spring. It will be intresting to see him play a hero if he is. It just he did such a good job as a villain I want to see him play one again
Old 03-20-2015, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great, first day of Spring and it snowed..... a lot.
Old 03-21-2015, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry about that
Old 03-21-2015, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's okay. Early April Fool's joke on us.
Old 03-22-2015, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Hopefully the weather gets back to normal soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You should go back and watch Sleeping beauty, then. It's one of my favorite Disney movies.

Yeah, I don't like how OUAT keeps mixing up all the storylines and makes everyone related to each other. I don't know if Maleficent and Regina have necessarily been friends, but they do have a nice interaction. I like the Regina/Emma thing though. And I agree about Gold. I don't know how anyone could've shipped him and Belle at one point.

So do you think that Robbie Kay will be a villain on Heroes: Reborn?

I'm gonna watch it eventually. It's definitely on my list.

It's better if I don't watch OUAT. I tend to rant when things on the show are vastly different from the stories that I'm familiar with. That's cool. I could see them being friend-ish. I don't ship anyone on the show. I'm perfectly happy with crack-ships.

I don't think I could buy him as a hero after his stint in OUAT.

Yay, spring! I hope there is only good/warm weather from now on.

Quote:
Great, first day of Spring and it snowed..... a lot.
I've heard that the Maritimes have been hit hard with snow recently.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-23-2015 at 12:10 AM
Old 03-23-2015, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I try not to 'ship anyone anymore, but it gets difficult sometimes. Now that I'm watching The Flash and Arrow I'm back to 'shipping like crazy.

I'm not 'shipping anyone on OUAT because my only 'ship there is never around; Philip and Aurora.

It'll be warm by the end of the week, finally.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, good luck with that. The more you resist the power of shipping, the harder you're gonna fall for the next ship that captures your heart. Really? Who are you shipping on The Flash and Arrow? ( I don't even care that you're gonna be spoiling me on those two shows' ships. )

Awww, I'm sorry about that. This is what happens when you have this huge ensemble and are continuously adding new characters every season: there isn't enough time to properly showcase all of the characters.

I'm happy to hear that. It's not really feeling like spring here either. I was still just as bundled up in my winter jacket, hat and gloves today as I was last week. =(

Last edited by rocky845; 03-24-2015 at 07:27 AM
Old 03-24-2015, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually don't ship that strongly anymore since Rory and Logan. I was a fan of couples and had Avis but not as crazy. Hook and Emma are my most intense ship in 7 years. I don't know why. Maybe to quote Paris it's Hooks accent that does the trick or because they have parralels from Tangled and the Princess Bride.
I do casually like Outlaw Queen, Snowing and all the canon fairy tale couples wheever they pop up.

I almost equally as strong ship Juliet/avery, Danny and Riley, Melissa and Joey, and Austin/Ali. I still swoon over Cory/Topanga and probably will have feels when Angela comes to Girl meet world next month. I am also crazy about s1 francis/mary but not late s2. Craziness of watching two seasons at once.
I was happy Rachel ended up with Jesse in the Glee finale it made me watch the last 3 epissodes.

I seen Robbie Kay doing the ice bucket and he seems like a nice outgoing kid so he could play a good guy. However, he just played a villain in such a good way. I want to see him as that and maybe arch his eye brows.

Last edited by fox24; 03-25-2015 at 12:13 AM
Old 03-24-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm rather ambiguous about OUAT 'ships. There really isn't a couple on that show I feel all that strongly about other than Philip and Aurora, and they're really not on that show anymore.

On The Flash I am a huge 'shipper of Barry and Caitlin, even though they're mostly focusing on Barry and Iris at the moment. On Arrow I'm big on Oliver and Felicity, although I'm a little conflicted about Oliver and Laurel.
Old 03-24-2015, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Laurel and oliver. Although I liked her with tomy as well
Old 03-26-2015, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but Oliver and Felicity are the big ship on Arrow now, although Barry and Felicity also have a big following. Barry's shipped with Felicity, Iris, and Caitlin, while Oliver is shipped with Felicity, Laurel, Sara(R.I.P.), and some even ship him with his sister, Thea. I swear, I've never seen this much sibling-shipping on TV in my entire life.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol. I don't do sibling incest. I had to stop reading the Wizard of Waverly place forums cause many people shipped Selena Gomez character with her on screen brother David Henry. Thank god Disney never went there lol

Step siblings in certain cases or dated a relative of your ex I can do.I do watch the flowers in the attic series but I look at it more from a psychological point of view I don't actually ship it.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wasn't aware of the Wizards thing. But I had thought that everyone shipped Chris and Cathy from Flowers In The Attic. Then there's Jaime and Cersei from Game of Thrones, Cesare and Lucrezia from The Borgias, and there may be another but I can't remember. But no, I didn't think that Disney would go there.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I actually don't ship that strongly anymore since Rory and Logan. I was a fan of couples and had Avis but not as crazy. Hook and Emma are my most intense ship in 7 years. I don't know why. Maybe to quote Paris it's Hooks accent that does the trick or because they have parralels from Tangled and the Princess Bride.
I do casually like Outlaw Queen, Snowing and all the canon fairy tale couples wheever they pop up.

I almost equally as strong ship Juliet/avery, Danny and Riley, Melissa and Joey, and Austin/Ali. I still swoon over Cory/Topanga and probably will have feels when Angela comes to Girl meet world next month. I am also crazy about s1 francis/mary but not late s2. Craziness of watching two seasons at once.
I was happy Rachel ended up with Jesse in the Glee finale it made me watch the last 3 epissodes.

I seen Robbie Kay doing the ice bucket and he seems like a nice outgoing kid so he could play a good guy. However, he just played a villain in such a good way. I want to see him as that and maybe arch his eye brows.
That sounds like my shipping history. I hardcore-shipped Jackie/Hyde (T70S) so much so that I joined to gush about them. Two-and-a-half seasons later, they were completely destroyed and I lost the spark to really ship any pairing. That was in May 2006. It wasn't until April 2012 that I found my new hardcore-ship: Klaus/Caroline. Becoming so engrossed in them after an almost six-year shipping hiatus has reignited my hardcore-shipping vibes which I am so thankful for. I've slowly started discovering more and more awesome pairings 'cause I allowed myself to risk getting my poor shipper heart broken again. I'm more prepared this time around.

I don't know who any of those ships are...except Cory/Topanga. Angela's coming back? Yay! I'm not seriously shipping any of the Reign pairings. I have enjoyed Bash/Kenna and Leith/Green some of the time, but even they haven't escaped the shipwrecks of Reign pairings.

Spoiler! I've been a Finn/Rachel fan since day one. I've liked Jesse/Rachel some of the time, but I don't know how I'm gonna feel about them ending up together. I just have to find the time to catch-up on the final season.

I'm curious to see what kind of character Robbie is gonna end up playing.

Quote:
I'm rather ambiguous about OUAT 'ships. There really isn't a couple on that show I feel all that strongly about other than Philip and Aurora, and they're really not on that show anymore.

On The Flash I am a huge 'shipper of Barry and Caitlin, even though they're mostly focusing on Barry and Iris at the moment. On Arrow I'm big on Oliver and Felicity, although I'm a little conflicted about Oliver and Laurel.
That is exactly how I feel. None of the ships on the show have really grabbed me. The strongest I've felt about an OUAT ship has been 'Oh, I like them together.' That feeling should make me wanna tune into the episodes every week. That hasn't happened. Therefore, I'm very meh about everything OUAT right now. I don't even miss it. Hugs to you for shipping an OUAT pairing that has been MIA for a long time.

I've been multi-shipping Oliver since day one. No matter what, I'm gonna be happy. I look forward to discovering Barry/Caitlin and Barry/Iris soon. I think I might multi-ship Barry there too.

Quote:
Yeah, but Oliver and Felicity are the big ship on Arrow now, although Barry and Felicity also have a big following. Barry's shipped with Felicity, Iris, and Caitlin, while Oliver is shipped with Felicity, Laurel, Sara(R.I.P.), and some even ship him with his sister, Thea. I swear, I've never seen this much sibling-shipping on TV in my entire life.
Again, spoiler! ...but I should have seen that one coming. I did say I would be prepared for possible spoilers. So Sara didn't make it? Awww! There are Oliver/Thea shippers? You don't mean romantically...right? Well, that is the one kind of shipping that I will never do.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-27-2015 at 08:59 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread