Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Love the hat...and the shirt...thanks for the pic Kelly.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Just a lil' making of the video clip - fergie's one heck of a lucky lady because milo's da bomb *wink* even with the pony and the guitar *giggles*
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 04-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I dont like Fergie!

Orlando is back, better than ever!
Heroes: Save the cheerleader, save the world!!
<<Milo Ventimiglia>>
Old 04-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the scan Kelly.

I love him in that hat.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:19 PM
New Fan

So, are all of those really his tattoos? Eh, not a tattoo person.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveClaysEars (View Post)
no they're not. He has two stars on his biceps, an acronym/initials on his shoulder and we're not sure what they mean, and I think he has something else but i'm not sure
Old 04-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

okay i just have to put my two cents...here it goes...I always thought Fergie was a lil trashy and her music is alright...but it is a great oppurtunity for Milo. He is doing something fun and different. I think that's great! so lets all agree that we are happy for Milo whether you like fergie or not. I mean we get him topless in the video! we can at least thank her for that! hee hee
Old 04-27-2007, 08:24 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I've never really liked Fergie, but she seems to be really popular and this is good oppurtunity for him to maybe get some of her fans??? Idk. lol
Old 04-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

'Good opportunity for Milo' and 'getting Fergie's fans' should never appear in the same sentence... Oh dear...

Quote:
okay i just have to put my two cents...here it goes...I always thought Fergie was a lil trashy and her music is alright...but it is a great oppurtunity for Milo. He is doing something fun and different. I think that's great! so lets all agree that we are happy for Milo whether you like fergie or not. I mean we get him topless in the video! we can at least thank her for that! hee hee
Lil trashy? That girl is a waste of recording studio and another proof that music industry is pretty much dead. And sorry but I can't agree on being happy for Milo coz... well... I'm not happy for him He does something that goes against everything I ever hoped for him in terms of his career. Sorry if to some of you it sounds like I'm a bad fan but I'm not gonna not voice my opinion on this one. I'll watch the clip just to be fair though I already find this song less than average.
Old 04-28-2007, 01:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

You're not completely alone Do. Sure, the pictures are really hot and the mindless fangirl in me is really happy to be able to see them.

But then there's the part of me that cringes every time she hears any of Fergie's old songs (and to be fair, a whole lot of other 'popular' music) and quickly changes the channel or just turns it off.

I read the lyrics, and sure it's a nice message. But I don't know... If I'd been asked what off beat project Milo would be working on this spring, this is about as far from my answer as you'd come I guess.

I don't know. We don't know why he did it, and we'll probably never know. But I want it to be a sort of spur of the moment thing. Some time away from the more serious things he's doing otherwise, or something.

Ugh, I don't know what I'm saying this morning. Stupid allergies.

Anyway, I'll watch the video when it comes out, and I hope he had fun filming it. But I won't put this on my list of things to remember about Milo's career.

- Åsa - LiveJournal - MySpace - The Domino Effect -

"Everyone's like the rest. That's why they're the rest."
Old 04-28-2007, 04:31 AM
Loyal Fan

OK, I have absolutley NO IDEA who Fergie is! Being in a music video just seems to me as though it was just a chance for him to do something different - you know, act without having to remeber lines, just have a laugh! In all honesty it probably won't go on my list of things to remember about Milo's career either, but I don't think it would be high on Milo's - it was probably just a bit of fun!
Old 04-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, maybe by getting Fergie fans it will makes them watch Heroes with means that we get to watch it for years and years. lol I never said I thought it was a good decision.

Maybe Fergie is a fan and wanted him in the video. Sometimes that happens with celebs.

Old 04-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveClaysEars (View Post)

His real tattoos.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, at least they aren't all over his body. lol

Old 04-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love tattoos on a guy. Not dozens of them but maybe a two or three. If they are in stratigic places like mine is then that's even better. Because they are not always visible.

I wonder what the one on his shoulder means.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread