Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2023, 09:42 AM
Loyal Fan

It's pretty darn sad if she wanted to get back together at some point and it didn't happen because he was with Hayden. The relationship was quite controversial, didn't last long and ended badly (Hayden cheated on him apparently).

I'm not surprised he did not want to rekindle the relationship though. He has said a few times that he doesn't look back in life and has stated in at least one interview that he didn't have regrets about his love life and did not feel like an ex was the one that got away.

I'm also not surprised Alexis broke off the relationship. Milo said last year while promoting his new show that his past relationships were never a priority and his career was always what came first. It's possible Alexis was not happy with that dynamic, particularly at a time when they were both starring in tv shows on opposite coasts.

It's weird to know that if a couple of things were different they could still be happy together today (particularly since Alexis is now divorced and her ex seems really weird). The revival might have been very different.

I was glad to hear earlier this week that she worked on a podcast documentary about an Argentinian journalist last spring. It's nice to know she is working again.

Somebody on Tumblr found an old interview that his current partner (or wife or fiance or whatever) did a few years back and she was asked what she looked for in a boyfriend and she just said something like "A man that puts me first" and then she was asked what she didn't like in a partner and she said "a man that doesn't put me first". Milo already admitted they had a rough time during the production of his new show. I wonder what's in store for them in the future since he obviously won't stop working and producing. Unless he turned over a new leaf and decided to switch his priorities around.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:30 AM
New Fan

Yeah, it was unfortunate about the relationship. Alexis has said before in an interview that she dated guys in High school, but never had a serious relationship. And that was until Milo and her started a relationship. It seemed she dumped him, got a new boyfriend but that fell through, and she majorly regretted breaking up with Milo.

As per Hayden, I wasn't surprised she cheated on him lol. Hayden was smoking, partying w/ Paris Hilton, and doing drugs at a VERY young age & also cheated on Stephen w/ Milo(allegedly). Hayden also said in an interview @ the time that didn't like committing or staying in relationships because she only wants to have fun(which milo clearly found out lol). Also very weird that Hayden & Alexis are the EXACT oppisites in terms of personality. Hayden was talkaive, easygoing, and outgoing while Alexis was very shy, introverted, and to herself.
Daine456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 10:40 AM
New Fan

Per your quote on Milo, I think your making him sound almost like a jerk. He really just said that he doesn't have any regrets on the Hayden situation as it shaped his experiences. And in another interview, he stated that work is TOP priority above everything else in his life.

From his interviews, he always comes off very emotional, sentimental, and sappy(typically Cancer) so I don't think he's the type to let go of relationships very easily.

Per Jarah Mariano, I don't believe their married or having a child together, but I do believe they live together. There were several Deuxmoi blinds that hinted he was cheating on her, but time will tell.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:42 AM
New Fan

[QUOTE=marikolab;109478562]It's pretty darn sad if she wanted to get back together at some point and it didn't happen because he was with Hayden. The relationship was quite controversial, didn't last long and ended badly (Hayden cheated on him apparently).

Is there an article or sighting of Hayden cheating on him? I may have it, but wanna confirm.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I always perceived his relationship with Hayden as a way to get over his breakup with Alexis. As you said she was completely different and she was actively going after him as opposed to Alexis that had (allegedly) dumped him at this point.

I remember that he said something about acting out because he'd made a mistake that led to a relationship falling through and the time he was talking about matched his relationship with Hayden. He said he went a bit crazy and did a bunch of things he would not normally do (*cough* like let a 17 years old flirt with him *cough*).
Old 10-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE=Daine456;109478849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by marikolab (View Post)
It's pretty darn sad if she wanted to get back together at some point and it didn't happen because he was with Hayden. The relationship was quite controversial, didn't last long and ended badly (Hayden cheated on him apparently).

Is there an article or sighting of Hayden cheating on him? I may have it, but wanna confirm.
There are a bunch of articles about her sitting on Jesse McCartney's lap and flirting with him at a bar. I think some articles even straight up say she was out cheating while Milo was at home although it's never been clear if she was still with him at the time or not. She also cheated on her fiance later so....

Last edited by marikolab; 10-06-2023 at 10:57 AM
marikolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 11:21 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I always perceived his relationship with Hayden as a way to get over his breakup with Alexis. As you said she was completely different and she was actively going after him as opposed to Alexis that had (allegedly) dumped him at this point.

I remember that he said something about acting out because he'd made a mistake that led to a relationship falling through and the time he was talking about matched his relationship with Hayden. He said he went a bit crazy and did a bunch of things he would not normally do (*cough* like let a 17 years old flirt with him *cough*).

Ohhh I see. Do you recall the exact interview he said regarding "made a mistake that led to a relationship falling through"? It might be possible that he meant this in regards to his relationship with Alexis Bledel, and then his form of "acting out" could've been with Hayden.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:33 AM
New Fan

The News Article of the breakup

Hayden Admitting That She Has a Hard Time Being Loyal in Relationships

VERY on track with her behavior to breakup w/ Milo so she can date other people.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daine456 (View Post)
Ohhh I see. Do you recall the exact interview he said regarding "made a mistake that led to a relationship falling through"? It might be possible that he meant this in regards to his relationship with Alexis Bledel, and then his form of "acting out" could've been with Hayden.
I don't remember the exact interview but I know it's not that old. Maybe 2-3 years. He was still single then. It was for a magazine I believe. I did interpret that as a referencing acting out by dating Hayden following his break up with Alexis.

I heard some rumor over the summer that Alexis cheated on him but never found anything to back it up. I have a hard to time believing she would. It was bases on how quicklybshe dates fterwards, but Ithink she used to date a lot and not having long relationships.

I always heard he dumped Hayden mostly because of her partying and flirty ways (and probably the cheating). She tried to have him fired from Heroes afterwards. I don't think her story is true he is like the opposite of a homebody.

Last edited by marikolab; 10-06-2023 at 12:12 PM
marikolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 12:39 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I don't remember the exact interview but I know it's not that old. Maybe 2-3 years. He was still single then. It was for a magazine I believe. I did interpret that as a referencing acting out by dating Hayden following his break up with Alexis.

I heard some rumor over the summer that Alexis cheated on him but never found anything to back it up. I have a hard to time believing she would. It was bases on how quicklybshe dates fterwards, but Ithink she used to date a lot and not having long relationships.

I always heard he dumped Hayden mostly because of her partying and flirty ways (and probably the cheating). She tried to have him fired from Heroes afterwards. I don't think her story is true he is like the opposite of a homebody.
That's really interesting. I woner what was the mistake that led to Alexis breaking up with him. Could he have cheated on her? Is the magazine available online or something, I might try to search for it.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That's really interesting. I woner what was the mistake that led to Alexis breaking up with him. Could he have cheated on her? Is the magazine available online or something, I might try to search for it.
I have no Idea which magazine it is sorry. I don't think he cheated but there was some rumors about him cheating with Emmy Rossum but I believe they got debunked. Maybe the mistake was not making her a priority or something? Maybe he made some important decisions like working and living in NYC without consulting her and she broke it off? Again is career was number one back then. I guess we'll never know.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just think long distance relationships are hard no matter how strong the relationship is

I think that was a large part of it

all those other rumor things you guys are talking about are just rumors
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Most of them have been debunked too. I always got the feeling their relationship was pretty drama free until they broke up.

I always figured it was the distance over time. As soon as Milo left Gilmore Girls he was working all over the place on a lot of projects. It must have been really hard for them. They couldn't Facetime whenever they wanted like people can now.

I'm honestly sad to know at least one of them regretted the split. They looked so happy together.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Per your quote on Milo, I think your making him sound almost like a jerk. He really just said that he doesn't have any regrets on the Hayden situation as it shaped his experiences. And in another interview, he stated that work is TOP priority above everything else in his life.

From his interviews, he always comes off very emotional, sentimental, and sappy(typically Cancer) so I don't think he's the type to let go of relationships very easily.

Per Jarah Mariano, I don't believe their married or having a child together, but I do believe they live together. There were several Deuxmoi blinds that hinted he was cheating on her, but time will tell.
I missed this post earlier. I didn't mean anything mean by it. I believe he is a great guy and in touch with his feelings. I'm sure he cared about every woman he had a relationship with. I'm just going off on what he said in interviews. Last year while promoting TCYK he said again that his relationships took a backseat to his career in the past.

He has some wild interviews out there

As for his current partner I do believe they are married because they both have been photographed with silver wedding bands over the last few days. I don't think they are having a baby though. That woman is very fit. I think it would be really hard to miss. She is also almost 40 so I don't know if they even plan to at this point in their lives. They have a dog though. They might stop there.

I read the blinds your a referring to. They are associatied with another completely ridiculous blind about him. I don't think they are true because of that. They just used some basic knowledge of his social media habits and went from there. He basically quit social media anyway. I don't see he could be chatting up other women on There.
Old 10-06-2023, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Quote:
all those other rumor things you guys are talking about are just rumors
Agreed everything is just rumors and false. I guess there is some dark place out there online because I’ve never heard anything, about anyone regretting a relationship or cheating. They both are very private and have never really said anything about their relationship after it was over. And both keep a very close circle that wouldn’t leak anything about anyone trying to get back with one another.

Because he is very private we have always been respectful of his relationships and privacy on this board. I understand from time to time there have been rumors and we may post them but more of just an fYI this is being said, this is out there.

I understand that other places online may not follow this but we for the most part have always tried to.