View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 09:42 AM
marikolab
Loyal Fan

It's pretty darn sad if she wanted to get back together at some point and it didn't happen because he was with Hayden. The relationship was quite controversial, didn't last long and ended badly (Hayden cheated on him apparently).

I'm not surprised he did not want to rekindle the relationship though. He has said a few times that he doesn't look back in life and has stated in at least one interview that he didn't have regrets about his love life and did not feel like an ex was the one that got away.

I'm also not surprised Alexis broke off the relationship. Milo said last year while promoting his new show that his past relationships were never a priority and his career was always what came first. It's possible Alexis was not happy with that dynamic, particularly at a time when they were both starring in tv shows on opposite coasts.

It's weird to know that if a couple of things were different they could still be happy together today (particularly since Alexis is now divorced and her ex seems really weird). The revival might have been very different.

I was glad to hear earlier this week that she worked on a podcast documentary about an Argentinian journalist last spring. It's nice to know she is working again.

Somebody on Tumblr found an old interview that his current partner (or wife or fiance or whatever) did a few years back and she was asked what she looked for in a boyfriend and she just said something like "A man that puts me first" and then she was asked what she didn't like in a partner and she said "a man that doesn't put me first". Milo already admitted they had a rough time during the production of his new show. I wonder what's in store for them in the future since he obviously won't stop working and producing. Unless he turned over a new leaf and decided to switch his priorities around.