Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 11:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
This is how I met Milo. The first time I've watched him, was as Peter and this is why I'll always remember and love him as Peter. Then I've started searching what he's done before Heroes, and this is how I found Gilmore Girls... and Jess. :lP
I think you always love the character you meet first the most, that's perfectly understandable. I think I am definitely more of a Jess fan than a Milo fan if you know what I mean. I love his humour and his snark and he showed amazing character growth without losing that.

I think that's my problem with Jack. I watched the scene of them on the roof which is supposedly all romantic and then he comes out with the meteor shower thing and I'm just.....ugh please . Who talks like that ? If my hubby said that to me I would burst out laughing. Give me a Jess smart ass comment any day.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Have you watched any of his movies and how long have you been a fan?

In terms of characters of his that I love the most it would be Jess and Peter and the one that I have the most feelings about/care about the most is Jess

huh interesting about the meteor shower thing I haven't seen it

sounds like bad writing/cringe-worthy dialogue

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 03-08-2018 at 01:00 AM
Old 03-08-2018, 01:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Here is s gifset of it.

breathe with me

Jess would never say anything like that .

I watched GG when it aired but soon lost interest when Jess was obviously not coming back, and I worked full time, had young kids, and didn't really have time for a long time to get obsessed with much else. My love reawakened with news of the revival.

I am very fussy when it comes to my obsessions. I don't choose them, they choose me, but once I am hooked I am over the top...as you have no doubt noticed .
Old 03-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

you watched it as a teen or in your 20s?

yikes taken out of context that quote sounds so weird/inappropriate but it is indeed cringe-worthy
Old 03-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I have to disagree. Jess can say things like that just because he's read a lot of books and stuff. If he decides, he can be a romantic person. Remember when he said to Rory thatErnest only has lovely things to say about her? So, I think Jess is good with words by nature.

Litlover73, and I understand why you're more a Jess fan than Milo fan. This is why I can see him more as Peter than a Jess sometimes. However, I'm most of all a Milo fan. That doesn't mean that I agree with all of his projects and roles. I've watched most of them, but some of them I can't even bring myself to watch. Like the horror ones.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Just quickly sharing this. I haven't heard it yet, lol, so I hope it's good.

Literati — Say again that Milo doesn’t love Jess Mariano!
Old 03-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
Just quickly sharing this. I haven't heard it yet, lol, so I hope it's good.

Literati — Say again that Milo doesn’t love Jess Mariano!
thanks for sharing that! I don't think there will ever be another Milo character that will impact me as much as Jess has

I love how Milo is aware of the impact his character has had

for me Jess is the original Ryan Atwood

I love/care about both characters so much

agree with BL.Arianna_1982 that I'm also first and foremost a Milo fan

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 03-08-2018 at 10:11 PM
Old 03-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Okay, I have to disagree. Jess can say things like that just because he's read a lot of books and stuff. If he decides, he can be a romantic person. Remember when he said to Rory thatErnest only has lovely things to say about her? So, I think Jess is good with words by nature.

Litlover73, and I understand why you're more a Jess fan than Milo fan. This is why I can see him more as Peter than a Jess sometimes. However, I'm most of all a Milo fan. That doesn't mean that I agree with all of his projects and roles. I've watched most of them, but some of them I can't even bring myself to watch. Like the horror ones.
Yes who can forget that lovely Jess quote....but that was clever....not cringey .

I have never really been compelled to follow an actor. For instance I am a massive X Files fan, have shipped Mulder and Scully forever, but I have never watched any other shows that either of them have starred in. If they did do that Jess spin off though I would have lapped it up. However at this stage nothing else he has done really appeals to me.

It was lovely what Milo said about Jess in that interview. I feel in his heart he is team Jess because his only reason for saying he isn't is because he doesn't want to appear arrogant. Sometimes I think he tries too hard to constantly appear perfect.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm the type who pretty much watches the whole filmography of an actor after I get sucked in and obsessed with them

although I've only really done it for 4 actors so far

for me it's always fun to go back and watch their earlier work before they made it big

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 03-09-2018 at 02:04 AM
Old 03-09-2018, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not like that for every actor though. But Milo has somewhat a charisma or something that just made me even more curious to watch more and more of him. For instance, as I said, I didn't even know of him before Heroes. However, after I've watched the first few episodes, I've gotten curious of his past project and this is how I became a die hard Literati fan! I just fell in love with Jess and didn't even watch the episodes after he left the show.

I also think that Milo is Team Jess, but he's too noble to say it.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Passionate Fan

And as often happens with Milo, he makes me happy one day and then ticks me off the next .

https://www.bustle.com/p/milo-ventim...-words-8449464

I just wish he was as passionate about Rory and Jess as he is about the Pearsons .
Old 03-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But Milo has somewhat a charisma or something that just made me even more curious to watch more and more of him.

I also think that Milo is Team Jess, but he's too noble to say it.
He definitely has charisma/a good on screen presence. Yeah he said so himself that he thought he would sound arrogant if he did.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

But everyone is Team Jess from the cast. Even Jared and Logan!
Old 03-12-2018, 12:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Jared is definitely team Jess, but Matt is so team Logan it's not funny. He just said that at the reunion to win over the crowd methinks .

Milo is so hot and cold with this...he drives me crackers .
Old 03-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have you watched that interview with all of them? Where he and Jared were high-fiveing, because they both said that they are team Jess? And where Milo didn't say a team, because I think if he had said it, that would've be taken as too arrogant. However, he said if he had to choose Dean, because he said that Logan was a ****!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread