Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2007, 07:41 PM
New Fan

Scrubs hypocratic/slip up moments

Ill just start this off with something recent, like how turk thinks all of the people j.d. dated are ugly like with elliot...even though he says that elliot outside the hospital with her hair up is a slamming hottie.

Another one i realized was in "My Quarantine" when j.d starts dating kylie...anyone ever notice that after j.d backs over the possom he says "It was SOPHIE'S choice, leave the possom or reveal the short-sleeve nerd jerk that lied beneath" Who the F is sophie? and i know its not kylies real name cause her names Chrystee Pharris.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the forum.

Sophie's Choice (1979) is a novel written by William Styron about a young American Southerner, an aspiring writer, who befriends the Jewish Nathan Landau and his beautiful lover Sophie, a Polish (but non-Jewish) survivor of the Nazi concentration camps. An immediate bestseller and the basis of a successful film, the novel is often considered both Styron's best work and a major novel of the twentieth century. The difficult decision that shapes the character Sophie is sometimes used as an idiom. A "Sophie's Choice" is a tragic choice between two unbearable options.

.icon.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:16 PM
New Fan

i dunno which episode it is, but in season 4 when JD writes "Al Coholic" as the surgeon on that whiteboard thing, in the next shot it's changed to say "Dr Ass Face"...

that always annoyed me.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

We have a thread for this kind of thing already, here