Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

love the caps being posted here

i've been rewatching scrubs lately & it reminded me of how much I love Jelliot!
Old 03-20-2011, 04:44 AM
Extreme Fan

They''re one of those couples where you forget how amazing they are, and then you hear a song or see a little look in an episode and you're just reminded of how much you love them. Like, there are some scenes in season one when Elliot is so blatantly checking JD out. I love it.

What's so special about them is that, when you think about it, there are barely any Jelliot scenes at all throughout the show, but Sarah and Zach have such crazy chemistry that they keep you on e the edge of your seat without actually doing anything. Literally, every scene they have together I spend my time shouting "JUST KISS HER YOU IDIOT" at the screen.

To the Scrubs board: it was amazing while it lasted.

sigh.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Yep I agree that the whole My Fault/My Self Examination saga was plain male stupidity. He was just being, to put it nicely, a plonker. You don't break up with someone you've been going out with 3 days because you don't love them as much as couple who've been together 3 YEARS and are getting MARRIED. THESE THINGS TAKE TIME.

AND YES! Literally I was walking my dogs today and a Dashboard Confessional song came on my iPod and I haven't listened to them in ages but they are like my Jelliot band and I literally got that old weird butterflies feeling on loving them as a couple so much, they're just incredible that after all this time they can still do that to me.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Word to everything!

So what are everyone's fave seasons for Jelliot?

Mine is season 8, I know it's not that popular with a lot of the scrubs fanbase, but I love it & it was really nice to see these two be a grown up couple who were really making things work for once
Old 03-21-2011, 09:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Mine is season 8, I know it's not that popular with a lot of the scrubs fanbase
I think you're confusing Season Eight and Nine. Season Eight is enjoyed by nearly everyone, it's only the humourless people who enjoyed the silly humour of Five and Six that hated it.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I know season 9 doesn't exist to a lot of fans

but I've seen a lot of people that dislike season 8 as well on imdb, but it's probably my fave tbh.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlap (View Post)
it's only the humourless people who enjoyed the silly humour of Five and Six that hated it.
I LOVED the 'silly' humour of five and six, but also think eight is one of the finest seasons around. Don't make sweeping generalisations, so many people love all of those seasons!

Quote:
So what are everyone's fave seasons for Jelliot?
I love the season eight ones too. My Happy Place . I also love all the scenes in the early seasons where they're overcome by passion and literally rip each other's clothes off. May not be very realistic, but very much squeeworthy.

I also love JD's speech at the end of My Fault:
Quote:
Every year we bounce around this thing, and I never have the courage to stand up and tell you how I feel. I'm crazy about you. And I want you to know if I had the choice of hanging around with anyone in the entire world or staying at home with you, eating pizza and watching a crappy TV show, I'd choose you every time.

Actually makes me so happy just to read that. An epic, epic moment. Just a shame it ended so badly that time.

Also some of the moments when they're not together, like Elliot carrying him in My Day at the Races and the end of My Point of No Return where they almost kiss on the bed. Aaaaaaaah they actually give me the shivers and make my heart sing.

sigh.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushtush (View Post)
I LOVED the 'silly' humour of five and six, but also think eight is one of the finest seasons around. Don't make sweeping generalisations, so many people love all of those seasons!
Then they are humourless people to me, Season Six did not make me laugh or even keep me entertained.

I only watched because I wanted to follow these characters. Why I don't like Cougar Town because its Season Six humour without characters I could give a rats arse about.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I`m going to have to research this Season 6 as I don`t recall any from 1-7 being "that" bad.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Season 6 was great in my opinionyy.

Even if you hated the episodes, this scene alone puts it up there with the greatest:Love to the max much?

sigh.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Old 03-31-2011, 08:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Doobeee-doobeee-doobee.....something something acid!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

and a something tourniquet!

sorry for double post, I was having a sing song :-p
Old 03-31-2011, 08:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thank You Bingo (View Post)
Doobeee-doobeee-doobee.....something something acid!!!
amoxicillin and clavulanic acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thank You Bingo
and a something tourniquet!
Latex

Sadly? I know all the Musical songs off by heart.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! don`t tell me the words or it`ll never leave my head!!

It`s an outstanding episode, if I had the DVD`s thats one I`d watch over and over to the point I`d probably know the lyrics too!