Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2011, 05:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Coolio. Any idea what other Scrubs forums are still active? I left fanpop because it was literally consuming my life (the website is so freaking enjoyable one NEVER wants to leave), and I think the Scrubs community there is all but dead and the ABC forum was a complete pisstake with their mad rules so there was a bit o' a mass exodus there I think. Hmm.

To the Scrubs board: it was amazing while it lasted.

sigh.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

No all dead.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Dayyyuuumm.

What happened to Scrubs being a 'cult comedy'?

sigh.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sorry forgot IMDB, which is alive though.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Yep I think certainly most of the major ones have gone now. We've got to keep fighting though because we're the last ones standing!
Old 02-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Extreme Fan

So we be the last ones standing! We have to be like Yeo Valley, "big up your chest, represent the West." (In this instance I'm substituting West for Scrubs...)

sigh.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

This is Daisy, she's a proper cow, pure bred Fresian with know how. In this case I'm substituted Daisy with Scrubs, she's with it's, cow with show, and Scrubs just has to be a pure bred Fresian. I love that advert, makes me feel the closest to Western pride I ever reach.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Extreme Fan

It is a brilliant advert. The N-Dubz of farmpeoples (because that's exactly what the world needs, another N-Dubz... And at least four more Dappies. ) The advert that I inexplicably love at the moment is the funkypigeon.com one. It's so awful, unfunny and a cheapo copy of moonpig (which I used to be strangely obsessed with, to the point where I would wacth the advert over and over and over on the internet) that I've fallen in love with it. Simply because it's so bad. Hehe Northern pigeon hehe.

What do y'all think the best ever Jelliotinki moment was?

sigh.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushtush (View Post)

What do y'all think the best ever Jelliotinki moment was?
Not being funny but I really do like the end of Our Stuff Gets Real because both of them are happy and that's what I wanted if being together or apart I wanted both characters happy.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

I agree. But I'll admit, preferably I wanted them together, but that's mostly because I would never have been able to accept they were truly happy with anyone else/alone, so they had to be together to be properly happy in my mind.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I love them in Our Stuff Gets Real, for me that's the Jelliot of the future, the one that'll be together in forty years surrounded by mad grand children and a plastic Christmas tree. That scene could be from any era with people of any age. They're the picture of a real, solid, mature couple, destined to be together. That is the defining Jelliot scene. In that moment they are truly settled, happy and perfect.

Having said that I'd say my favourite Jelliot scene is probably the end of My Monster because it's so passionate and unexpected. It's just like "I want you" .

Other classics are of course all of My Bed Banter and Beyond (love the bowling alley scene, even though they're unhappy in it) and "I'm really glad you're my wife" in My Cold Shower, as that's the moment my faith in Jelliot was restored after My Common Enemy (). It was his final moment of clarity when he suddenly realised she was his dreamgirl. Oh and My Soul on Fire II. And My Happy Place.

sigh.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

To summarise: I love them, in every episode they have any even kind of together moment. Even in My Quarantine when Elliot says that JD is "this weird, amazing guy, that's the guy I fell in love with." My favourite scene of theirs is probably My Soul on Fire II but I love them all, My Cold Shower gave me hope for their relationship, My Monster was just spontaneous and like "YES JD!" My Bed Banter and Beyond was a giant score for JD.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I love the My Quarantine line. It's such a mature thing of Elliot to say, and so cute. In a way I even love the My Fault/My Self-Examination stuff because it just added to their history and gave their relationship all these new layers and issues that they had to overcome to be friends again. While it was a MASSIVE roadblock, when they finally got past it, it showed them how meant to be and inseparable they are. They can literally get over anything.

sigh.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

This makes so much sense now.

Look what he threw away....

Old 03-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Silly, silly boy, threw away the best thing he'd ever had and deferred his happiness for five years. I don't think it was his insecurities, as he said, though. I think it was just stupidity, as he told her he didn't love her he knew it was a mistake, he just felt like being an idiot. Typical man! Typical!

sigh.